this is here cause I don't know how to get rid of a poll :(

Help.
- 0 (0%)
Don't help.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 14, 2013, 11:47:31 pm

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19

Author Topic: Unity; An RTD Lost In Space. *Dead*  (Read 19913 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: Unity; An RTD Lost In Space. Wave 1 (1 Slots open for Wave 2)
« Reply #225 on: January 20, 2013, 12:39:07 pm »

Back up Gotdamnmiracle.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Mr.FancyPants

• Bay Watcher
  • Um.. I'll get back to you on this...
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: January 20, 2013, 05:33:34 pm »

((I'm home today, so expect a map within the next hour or so. Also, this IS my first GM so please, if there is anyway my skills might be lacking, do not hesitate to give me some constructive criticism.))

Go 90m back down the hallway
Open an unopened door

Because exploring was always safe when I do it!

You decide to leave the collapse for now (it isn't going anywhere) and so walk up to the next door in the series, (fourth on the left) and press the button. Oddly though nothing happens, the door is not locked, it just won't open.

stash contraptions, assist javier

You put your newest inventions safely in your cache, then go up the hallway to assist Javier, looks like the door is not responding, as Javier is repeatedly banging on the panel, trying to get the door to open.

Go separate way, open unopened door.

You decide it best to go to the opposite side of the hallway to Javier. As you walk towards the door, you hear James on your radio, 'Wait up, it's not safe to explore alone.' You wait for him to catch up, then press the button on the panel. The door slides open, and reveals a very long, yet surprisingly empty, storeroom. It looks like this place was completely cleaned out, all food, water and supplies have been looted. There are floor to ceiling barren shelves from wall to wall.

Back up Gotdamnmiracle.

As you see Nastia approach the next room, you radio her and as her to wait. She complies, and you both enter what appears to be a barren storage room. 10 by 30m, it looks like whoever took these supplies wasn't mucking around.
You trip over your own feet and your weapon discharges directly into Damien's face. All thats left of his head is a pitifully small pile of ash and a blackened cranial implant. At least the rest of him is okay.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: January 20, 2013, 05:50:15 pm »

Use oxywelder to melt a hole in the door
If failed, go to next door down the hall
(Closer to the rubble pile)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: January 20, 2013, 08:12:03 pm »

use crowbar on the door javier wants to open just in case we need to close it again, if i fail pull out my obliterator and cover him while he cuts through.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 08:16:05 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: January 20, 2013, 09:09:49 pm »

((I'd say repurpose parts (maybe just the first post) of the OOC thread for a database, then leave the remainder as an OOC thread.

Although, it doesn't look like we particularly need/are using an OOC thread anyway, so going full database wouldn't be too bad. Might want a link to each other in the OPs of each, though.))

Being somewhat lost in the absence of a map, follow and assist allies for the moment.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: January 20, 2013, 09:13:13 pm »

((I'd say repurpose parts (maybe just the first post) of the OOC thread for a database, then leave the remainder as an OOC thread.

Although, it doesn't look like we particularly need/are using an OOC thread anyway, so going full database wouldn't be too bad. Might want a link to each other in the OPs of each, though.))

Being somewhat lost in the absence of a map, follow and assist allies for the moment.

With the follower, continue deeper into unexplored territory.
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

Mr.FancyPants

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: January 20, 2013, 10:21:14 pm »

Here is the map, If you think I am missing something, speak up.
Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
You trip over your own feet and your weapon discharges directly into Damien's face. All thats left of his head is a pitifully small pile of ash and a blackened cranial implant. At least the rest of him is okay.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: January 20, 2013, 10:35:35 pm »

Is the hallways supposed to be completely barren?

Mr.FancyPants

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: January 20, 2013, 10:38:29 pm »

Is the hallways supposed to be completely barren?

Whoops. There is meant to be a collapse, and doorways... uploaded the wrong one. :(

Mr.FancyPants

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: January 20, 2013, 10:46:43 pm »

Here we go. the light grey signifies the fact that we don't KNOW that the corridor is there but we ASSUME it is.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Mr.FancyPants

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: January 20, 2013, 11:49:25 pm »

use crowbar on the door javier wants to open just in case we need to close it again, if i fail pull out my obliterator and cover him while he cuts through.

[2] You fail to get enough leverage, and the door does not open. So you give up and cover Javier, with your Obliterator drawn and ready.

Use oxywelder to melt a hole in the door
If failed, go to next door down the hall
(Closer to the rubble pile)

[2] You stand there for a good 5 minutes, attempting to burn a hole in the door, but it appears to be heat resistant, that or you suck with welders. You get so frustrated, you forget about the other door.

When the others fail to get the door open, you push them out of the way, and attempt to override the door. [5-1=4] You successfully get the door unlocked after fiddling around with the lockdown.

With the follower, continue deeper into unexplored territory.

((Who is this follower?))

You walk up to the last door before the collapse, and press the open button. The door opens to reveal a secondary hallway that runs for around 50m, then stops. It has only 3 doors, two on the right and one on the left.The lights in this area are flickering ominously and you think you can hear someone muttering in the lefthand door...

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: January 20, 2013, 11:52:14 pm »

Into the door! With type 1 ready!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: January 21, 2013, 12:05:52 am »

Into the door! With type 1 obliterator ready!
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Mr.FancyPants

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: January 21, 2013, 01:21:47 am »

Into the door! With type 1 ready!
Into the door! With type 1 obliterator ready!

The two of you ready your weapon as javier pushes the panel and opens the door. As the door opens, the two of you are swept off your feet, towards a hole in the hull, leading straight out to space.
Javier: [4]
Agramand: [6]
As the air rushes out, Agramand's fast reflexes save the day, as his tentacle flies out and hits the panel, whilst his other hand grabs javier and prevents him being vented out into space. Surprisingly, Cerulean, who was sitting right next to the door, seems unaffected... The door hisses closed, and atmosphere returns to the ship.
'So THAT'S why it was locked-down.' Javier mumbles into his radio.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: January 21, 2013, 01:32:11 am »

Label door as: In case of Alien Emergency, Press panel, hold on

Head into the other hallway, attempt to enter door with person mumbling, if locked, hack
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19