this is here cause I don't know how to get rid of a poll :(

Help.
- 0 (0%)
Don't help.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 14, 2013, 11:47:31 pm

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19

Author Topic: Unity; An RTD Lost In Space. *Dead*  (Read 19956 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Unity; An RTD Lost In Space. Wave 1 (1 Slots open for Wave 2)
« Reply #120 on: January 17, 2013, 02:13:02 am »

Fucking score  :D.  Can i get its stats?

place type 3 in pile, open last hangar bay door (leftmost) with crowbar, then explore it cautiously with my obliterator held against my shoulder.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Mr.FancyPants

• Bay Watcher
  • Um.. I'll get back to you on this...
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 17, 2013, 02:42:00 am »

Fucking score  :D.  Can i get its stats?

place type 3 in pile, open last hangar bay door (leftmost) with crowbar, then explore it cautiously with my obliterator held against my shoulder.

exactly triple EVERYTHING the Type-3 had even shots, and ammunition.

You *Cautiously* approach the last door, pull out your crowbar and are just about to put it to use, when you realise power is back on, so you just press the button instead. The door slides open, and reveals... a storage cabinet. There are two crates that are closed, a couple of power cells from fighters, a Type-7 ( see updated description) DEW and another crowbar, as well as an oxy-welder.

Map:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
excuse my crappy drawing skills.
You trip over your own feet and your weapon discharges directly into Damien's face. All thats left of his head is a pitifully small pile of ash and a blackened cranial implant. At least the rest of him is okay.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 17, 2013, 02:53:34 am »

Move stash into room, use oxy-welder to engrave "Agramands SwapShop" on the door, open the crates with crowbar (If necessary)

Pointless actions but gotta do something while we wait for the others :P

Non pointless action, go to hangar controls and try to establish a remote archive connection.

Holy laser bazooka.... also you forgot to add the type-2 stungun for waitlisters.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 02:58:07 am by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Mr.FancyPants

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 17, 2013, 04:13:08 am »

Move stash into room, use oxy-welder to engrave "Agramands SwapShop" on the door, open the crates with crowbar (If necessary)

Pointless actions but gotta do something while we wait for the others :P

Non pointless action, go to hangar controls and try to establish a remote archive connection.

Holy laser bazooka.... also you forgot to add the type-2 stungun for waitlisters.

Lol, logical order, find bodies so dismembered it's not funny, set up shop right next door.

Action:
[2] As you go to take a step, your new foot short-circuits and sends sparks everywhere, whilst also tripping you up. You manage to roll out, with no damage done to yourself, and your foot appears to be working fine, but you have forgotten what you were doing. 
You trip over your own feet and your weapon discharges directly into Damien's face. All thats left of his head is a pitifully small pile of ash and a blackened cranial implant. At least the rest of him is okay.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 17, 2013, 04:19:13 am »

Lol damn foot...

move stash, engrave door
Walk over to dismembered body room, engrave "Agramands bistro" on the door.

Try to establish connection to log archives.

Am i safe in assuming that basically nowhere is safe from the critters responsible anyway?

« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 04:23:39 am by Unholy_Pariah »

Mr.FancyPants

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 17, 2013, 05:07:18 am »

Lol damn foot...

move stash, engrave door
Walk over to dismembered body room, engrave "Agramands bistro" on the door.

Try to establish connection to log archives.

Am i safe in assuming that basically nowhere is safe from the critters responsible anyway?

Well, locking doors means they have to eat the wall... so it buys time.

[5] You drag your stash, from the hall into the cache, engrave the door, then rush to the uh, bodies room. Where you use your torch to burn "Agramand's Body Bistro" on the wall. You then manage to activate the computer, which tells you the archives are restricted, [4] but you manage to hack in. A message appears on the screen. 'Greetings, please choose a time and place to view video archives'

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 17, 2013, 05:18:42 am »

Activate Hangar defense console

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 17, 2013, 05:18:58 am »

select hangar access corridor, 1 week prior to boarding.

Backstory time :D
Provided i find anything.

Well this could backfire horribly if you fail...
if javier fails his roll, adjust friend foe recognition to prevent defences firing upon us.

« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 05:27:53 am by Unholy_Pariah »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 17, 2013, 05:23:52 am »

((Only a week ago?

Also I think we need labels or a key for that map. I don't recognize any of those shapes except the blood piles. >_>))

Enter third door on my left, examine room.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 17, 2013, 05:33:03 am »

To my understanding its as follows

Hanger
Storage room, access corridor, control room
Agramands bistro, corridor, bedroom
Unexplored. Corridor still, unexplored
Unexplored, corridor, unexplored
Corridor exit

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 17, 2013, 03:28:13 pm »

Oh anFix his robot leg

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 17, 2013, 03:37:51 pm »

My leg is fine, that was just flavour text for a roll:2 failure

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 17, 2013, 04:19:45 pm »

Attempt to put the parts fro the sword thing together.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Mr.FancyPants

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 17, 2013, 05:31:56 pm »

[4] You activate the hangar defence controls, these bring up controls and power readings for turret mounts located on either side of the bay door. It appears interior defences are controlled from a different location.

select hangar access corridor, 1 week prior to boarding.

Backstory time :D
Provided i find anything.

Well this could backfire horribly if you fail...
if javier fails his roll, adjust friend foe recognition to prevent defences firing upon us.

[4] You import the desired time and place and the screen fades to black.
////////////////Access Granted//////////////////
////////////////Loading Footage/////////////////
///////////////Footage Loaded///////////////////
The screen then comes online with footage  of the access corridor. There are 4 marines walking slowly down the hallway, guns at the ready. They are systematically checking compartments, opening the door, rushing in, then coming out a minute later. When they open the second door from the hangar on the right, a scream pierces through the speaker, and a thing, you don't know what to call it, rushes out at them. It has 2 legs and 2 arms, but runs on all fours. It has a tail with a nasty-looking barb on the end. It's face is pointed and has a sharp beak, as well as far to many eyes. Before the marines can get a shot off, it leaps at one of them, completely tearing him to shreds. The other three all shoot at it and manage to hit it, killing it instantly, but not before it can let out another ear-piercing wail. As the marines fall back into the first room on the right, and lock the door, you see a whole swarm of the beasts come rushing down the corridor.

((Only a week ago?

Also I think we need labels or a key for that map. I don't recognize any of those shapes except the blood piles. >_>))

Enter third door on my left, examine room.

You approach the next door to be explored, and press the button on the panel, as the door slides open, you enter the room, taser in hand. It would appear, from the shape and size. That this room is another crew quarter's, although the bed is missing, and has instead been replaced by a trunk with an old padlock securing it.

Attempt to put the parts fro the sword thing together.

[4] You collect all the pieces, set them down in a circle, and slowly go about putting them together. You succeed in getting it to look exactly like it should, but you are unsure whether or not it will work.

Map:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 17, 2013, 05:36:49 pm »

start checking some rooms, behind the door in the hallway
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19