this is here cause I don't know how to get rid of a poll :(

Help.
- 0 (0%)
Don't help.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 14, 2013, 11:47:31 pm

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19

Author Topic: Unity; An RTD Lost In Space. *Dead*  (Read 19964 times)

Mr.FancyPants

• Bay Watcher
  • Um.. I'll get back to you on this...
    • View Profile
Re: Unity; An RTD Lost In Space. Wave 1 (1 Slots open for Wave 2)
« Reply #105 on: January 16, 2013, 09:45:24 pm »

Attempt to repair Agramand's foot.

You rush over to the wounded Agramand and attempt to repair his foot. [6] You, uh, decided his foot was not worth repairing, so to you made a robotic one, problem is you had to chop it off, so he now is in a lot of pain, but he has a new foot!

have foot fixed, repeat repair action

After Cerulean cut off your foot, you ask here to help you over to the hole, where that 'Useless, space worm piece of...' Metal sheet is still sitting and, [2] can't aim the welder probably to weld it onto the door.

You trip over your own feet and your weapon discharges directly into Damien's face. All thats left of his head is a pitifully small pile of ash and a blackened cranial implant. At least the rest of him is okay.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 16, 2013, 09:47:20 pm »

"You are now more efficient."

Examine corpses for cause of death and time dead.

((Could we get a crude map? I'm already starting to get lost on where everything is.))
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 16, 2013, 09:48:22 pm »

drag bodies into hall, weld door shut
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 16, 2013, 10:44:03 pm »

Interact with more consoles

Why did you skip me?

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 16, 2013, 10:50:11 pm »

Ran out of consoles?
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Mr.FancyPants

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 16, 2013, 11:00:09 pm »

Why did you skip me?

Sorry forgot you...

Reason I haven't put up a map is I am on my iPad I am oat home now and will draw up a map for next action post right now.
But because I forgot you last time,

Oblivious to the life changing situation in the hallway, you go to the next console. This particular console, number three of four, is dedicated to communications, both with the bridge, personnel, and other ships.
You trip over your own feet and your weapon discharges directly into Damien's face. All thats left of his head is a pitifully small pile of ash and a blackened cranial implant. At least the rest of him is okay.

Mr.FancyPants

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 17, 2013, 12:04:49 am »

"You are now more efficient."

Examine corpses for cause of death and time dead.

((Could we get a crude map? I'm already starting to get lost on where everything is.))

You examine all three corpses, [4+1=5] and discern that death, which occurred 1 week ago, was caused by, well, claws, teeth, and blunt force trauma it is unclear which happened first.

drag bodies into hall, weld door shut

As you grab hold of the nearest soldiers foot and pull, his legs fly off due to decomp. You decide it isn't worth it, head out into the hallway, and [4] just manage to cover the hole in the door with some scrap.

Why did you skip me?

You head towards the final console and activate it. This particular one appears to control hangar defense weapons, it is the leftmost console in the room from the door (to put the others in perspective).

Mr.FancyPants

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 17, 2013, 12:13:52 am »

Crap! forgot the map...
Uhh, how do I add an image, I can't seem to figure it out...

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 17, 2013, 12:21:46 am »

nevermind i fixed it, problem is you cant have (img)(/img) inside
[img ][/img ] it must recognise it still
Grab another shotty from my pile, sit in hallway while javier futzes with the defence controls, if he doesnt then return to the hanger and futz with the comms array looking for auduo/video logs.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 12:57:23 am by Unholy_Pariah »

Mr.FancyPants

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 17, 2013, 12:48:58 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Mr.FancyPants

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 17, 2013, 12:52:54 am »

[img ]http://[/img ] cant seem to get rid of that http://  :(

Grab another shotty from my pile, sit in hallway while javier futzes with the defence controls, if he doesnt then return to the hanger and futz with the comms array looking for auduo/video logs.

Thanks.

You walk over to the pile of... three guns. And make it two! You sit in the hallway, then get bored and walk into the hangar control room. Once there you [3] manage to activate the comms array, then realise this is for distance communication, and you need internal comms. Doh!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 17, 2013, 01:05:29 am »

look for internal comms, check for logs, find foot and return it and my spare shotty to pile after reading/watching/listening.

Hmmm i believe ill use a straight swap system for my loot pile, you may all take anything you wish from it provided you place something useful, valuable or interesting in its place.

Mr.FancyPants

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 17, 2013, 01:19:04 am »

look for internal comms, check for logs, find foot and return it and my spare shotty to pile after reading/watching/listening.

Hmmm i believe ill use a straight swap system for my loot pile, you may all take anything you wish from it provided you place something useful, valuable or interesting in its place.

[3] You find internal comms, but find logs older than 3 days are stored in archives. You than pick up your own foot (weird) and place both it and your second Type-3 DEW in you scrap pile. You then inform everyone of the rules of your pile of shi- uh, I mean scrap...

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 17, 2013, 01:26:19 am »

attempt to construct a double barreled super shotgun from two of the three i have spare... use the two in the worst condition

(( i feel kinda greedy getting all these turns to myself so after this ill start dedicating at least 1or 2 to getting backround info on the ship for the others))

Mr.FancyPants

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 17, 2013, 01:55:11 am »

attempt to construct a double barreled super shotgun from two of the three i have spare... use the two in the worst condition

(( i feel kinda greedy getting all these turns to myself so after this ill start dedicating at least 1or 2 to getting backround info on the ship for the others))

I was about to say the same thing.

[5] You manage to pull the worst looking shotguns out of the pile, and convert them into 'The Obliterator' the best looking double barrel super shotgun you've ever seen... You also manage to boot them by merging the power cells to create an even larger power cell thing reactor.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 19