this is here cause I don't know how to get rid of a poll :(

Help.
- 0 (0%)
Don't help.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 14, 2013, 11:47:31 pm

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19

Author Topic: Unity; An RTD Lost In Space. *Dead*  (Read 19955 times)

Mr.FancyPants

• Bay Watcher
  • Um.. I'll get back to you on this...
    • View Profile
Re: Unity; An RTD Lost In Space (Accepting applications)
« Reply #90 on: January 16, 2013, 07:05:47 pm »

try again, if i miss again just widen the hole and climb through

Unworried that you just destroyed a perfectly good door, you try again. [4] and miss the lock, but manage to create a hole large enough to climb through.
You trip over your own feet and your weapon discharges directly into Damien's face. All thats left of his head is a pitifully small pile of ash and a blackened cranial implant. At least the rest of him is okay.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 16, 2013, 07:09:09 pm »

loot all the things
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Mr.FancyPants

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 16, 2013, 07:17:41 pm »

loot all the things

You cautiously step through the hole and wish you had left the door closed. There is blood, a lot of it, dried all over the walls, floor and even the roof. There is what is left of three bodies in a corner, with 3 Type-3 DEW's scattered on the floor. It looks like whatever killed them came in through the roof, as there is a hole in the corner, right above the bodies.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 07:32:22 pm by Mr.FancyPants »
You trip over your own feet and your weapon discharges directly into Damien's face. All thats left of his head is a pitifully small pile of ash and a blackened cranial implant. At least the rest of him is okay.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Unity; An RTD Lost In Space. Wave 1 (2 Slots open for Wave 2)
« Reply #93 on: January 16, 2013, 07:57:48 pm »

loot all the things, grab an arm and tell the others.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Mr.FancyPants

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 16, 2013, 08:01:58 pm »

loot all the things, grab an arm and tell the others.

[6] You quickly grab the guns of the dead men, look around for an arm, find one and as you reach for it slip and land on your ass. Ouch. You get up, curse the arm, and radio in what you have found to the others.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 16, 2013, 08:03:00 pm »

Go to died circuit, attempt a repair
If successful, reactivate neccessary systems from the console

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 16, 2013, 08:07:30 pm »

Take arm and guns(s) back to hangar bay, stick them in my private loot pile, grab some scrap and weld it over the door hole

Brood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 16, 2013, 08:11:01 pm »

For wave 2.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Mr.FancyPants

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 16, 2013, 08:22:58 pm »

Go to died circuit, attempt a repair
If successful, reactivate neccessary systems from the console

You activate the location systems of the computer to discern the location of the damaged area. It appears to be inside the wall of the hallway Agramand opened. As you head in that direction you hear Agramand on the radio, talking about some bodies and blood in on of the rooms off of the hallway. You ready your gun and head towards the panel over the circuit.[4+1=5] you successfully get the circuit working, and have time to rush back and restore power.

There is now power within the hangar and surrounding areas. Active systems: Life support, gravity, and bay shield.

Take arm and guns(s) back to hangar bay, stick them in my private loot pile, grab some scrap and weld it over the door hole

You retrieve the shot guns and arm, and take them back to the hangar. Where you dump them near your supplies you brought with you. Your suit suddenly displays a message and you fell a rush of wind at the same time 'External life support now active'. You decide that those bodies take precedence and rush to wield over that gap. From the scrap pile (which everyone forgot) you find a large piece of metal and [1] drop it on your foot. You are now limping. And will have to roll every time you wish to move until someone fixes your broken foot, or gives you painkillers.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 16, 2013, 08:27:13 pm »

go to him, and help himinto the hangar
Then move some scrap into the hangar

Activate another console

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 16, 2013, 08:29:44 pm »

get medic to fix my foot and shoulder, snack on arm while i wait.

i am starting to dislike this ship... can i get a little help over here?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 08:41:09 pm by Unholy_Pariah »

Mr.FancyPants

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 16, 2013, 08:54:21 pm »

For wave 2.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I've wait listed you.

go to him, and help himinto the hangar
Then move some scrap into the hangar

Activate another console

After hearing much swearing you rush to Agramands side and find he has stupidly broken his toe. You decide to help him into the hangar. [4] You drag him there with neither incident nor further injury. You then decide to return to your investigation of the consoles, you activate the next console in the room. This one is dedicated to craft control. It is useless right now.

get medic to fix my foot and shoulder, snack on arm while i wait.

i am starting to dislike this ship... can i get a little help over here?

As you start to eat the arm you call for that funny little earth robot to come and help. Sadly though she must be in sleep mode for she continues to just stand there.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 08:57:31 pm by Mr.FancyPants »

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Unity; An RTD Lost In Space. Wave 1 (1 Slots open for Wave 2)
« Reply #102 on: January 16, 2013, 08:57:19 pm »

Attempt to repair Agramand's foot.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 16, 2013, 09:15:09 pm »

have foot fixed, repeat repair action

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 16, 2013, 09:27:32 pm »

Investigate more consoles
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 19