Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Visiting Patients  (Read 1486 times)

FrankyPlaysGames

• Bay Watcher
  • Immolated Dwarf Punches
    • View Profile
Re: Visiting Patients
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2013, 08:58:53 pm »

I actually like the traits thing on how they handle the death, or missed it, some dwarf who "just doesn't care anymore" would have a neutral mood abut it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2013, 08:14:51 am »

That last already kinda happens--dwarves who don't care anymore don't get hit with unhappy thoughts.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

FrankyPlaysGames

• Bay Watcher
  • Immolated Dwarf Punches
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2013, 09:55:38 pm »

Yeah, you're right about that.
I wish there was a way to FILL holes, without cave ins. I like to have my cemeteries outside, but I've resorted into drowning the coffins.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2013, 04:43:09 pm »

Yeah, you're right about that.
Glad to hear it.  :P

I wish there was a way to FILL holes, without cave ins. I like to have my cemeteries outside, but I've resorted into drowning the coffins.
Agreed, not that I'm sure how this is germane...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 [2]