Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15

Author Topic: You Lead the Zombie Horde  (Read 25023 times)

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
Re: You Lead the Zombie Horde
« Reply #165 on: March 18, 2013, 10:26:18 am »

You now have to choose then:

Head to the abandoned Football club?
Head to the big park?
Head to Number 36 anstey?
Head to the factory?
Head to 176 Leicester road?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 18, 2013, 10:27:44 am »

Never make scapheap into a fugitive.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 18, 2013, 10:31:15 am »

of course since do not expect me to actually place real-life persons or things within the locations. If, let's say, I place a tramp in the big park, avoid mentioning how 'but there wasn't one this morning!'
Of course.
Never make scapheap into a fugitive.
If I did become a fugitive, it wouldn't be in Thurcaston, there are simply no good hiding spots.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 18, 2013, 04:45:54 pm »

One does not simply devour people. (I feel a memetic urge.)

I suggest we head to the factory. Who knows what we could find there? scapheap, don't answer.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 18, 2013, 06:22:09 pm »

One does not simply devour people. (I feel a memetic urge.)
Copy cat.
NO. Do not do, ANYTHING YET. What did we learn last time? One cannot simply, eat people. We need to be more careful. AND, with the fact zombies are heard of now, we have even less latitude. We need a place to crash, a zombie den.

The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 18, 2013, 07:51:13 pm »

Slight mismeme, IIRC.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Mr. Palau

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 18, 2013, 09:48:57 pm »

Go to the abandoned foot ball club, check out the location, see how big how defensible, good escape routes, how many entrances and exits there are etc.
you can't just go up to people and get laid.

Gervassen

• Bay Watcher
  • Be aggressive.
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 19, 2013, 04:16:24 am »

At night, go to an alley near a bar or pub, make like a homeless bum under a cardboard box for shelter. Wait around until some drunk stumbles around at closing time, and bite him. This stuff is so easy.
The way's paved with knaves that I've horribly slain.
See me coming, better run for them hills.
Listen up now...

-- Babycakes

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 19, 2013, 04:54:15 am »

At night, go to an alley near a bar or pub, make like a homeless bum under a cardboard box for shelter. Wait around until some drunk stumbles around at closing time, and bite him. This stuff is so easy.
No, no NO! We will NOT bite a person. See where that got us last time?

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #174 on: March 19, 2013, 06:40:32 am »

You first head to the abandoned club, since it's far, far closer by foot than the abandoned factory.
Apparently, it is largely a field to play cricket.
'Cropston cricket club' hangs loosely near the entrance of the fields, which are filled with tall grass, probably having not seen a mower since time immemorial. Of interest within the abandoned club is the shack in the corner of the field, which probably might house something of interest, or the club house itself, that is closed with wooden planks and seems to have a heavy looking iron locket over the main doors.
By the time you have arrived, the sun is slightly over the horizon. It is now properly 'morning' and people are starting to wake up and head over to their kitchens, for breakfast.
You are not hungry though.

“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

kahn1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 19, 2013, 08:31:46 am »

break into small shack, search for things of interest, if nothing is found head for factory.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 19, 2013, 08:37:28 am »

Break into the shack, but if there is nothing, make it into home. Which is pretty much nothing, so leave as is except for anything interesting. Look around for hobos.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 19, 2013, 08:48:35 am »

The brain regulates blood chemistry, electrical signals, and coordination. Which are the first things to go when you die. Head-shots really make absolutely no sense for a way to stop something that doesn't have a metabolism...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

kahn1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: March 19, 2013, 08:52:36 am »

The brain regulates blood chemistry, electrical signals, and coordination. Which are the first things to go when you die. Head-shots really make absolutely no sense for a way to stop something that doesn't have a metabolism...

the brain would also be moving the body. I think The Walking Dead explained it particularly well (for a drama set in a sort of stereotypical zombie-trumps-tanks/airforce/navy/soldiers world).

take out the head, take out the thing that is moving the body.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 19, 2013, 09:01:07 am »

And if nothing else, lack of sensory organs. And the fact literally everything in the human body runs of it.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15