Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15

Author Topic: You Lead the Zombie Horde  (Read 25024 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: You Lead the Zombie Horde
« Reply #150 on: March 17, 2013, 07:39:29 am »

As long as it isn't the US or Australia (Which has high levels of guns and terrifying animals respectively). Somewhere not africa would be good too given the strentgh of the military's there. On the otherhand, where would they not take a zombie threat seriously?

I give my vote to Sweden.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: March 17, 2013, 07:56:05 am »

England, because of the standard reaction
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: March 17, 2013, 08:14:51 am »

But... Austria! Belgium! Luxembourg!

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: March 17, 2013, 08:17:38 am »

Zimbabwe.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #154 on: March 17, 2013, 08:30:24 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Name:Jack
Surname:Graves
Date of Birth:04/01/1975
Date of Death: 16/03/2013
In loving memory.
Photo:Brown hair, green eyes, tall
Location of Cemetery:All Saints Church, Anstey Lane, Thurcaston, United Kingdom

http://goo.gl/maps/i366C

You emerge from the ground on a moody day. The grass is wet, as if it had just rained a few moments before. You look at your hands, pale gray, and the dirt beneath your nails. You clawed out quickly, as if it was your second nature to do so.
Near you, you can hear the rasping sounds coming from within the tombs nearby. There are loud barks of dogs coming from somewhere behind the trees that somehow circle the church, but the gates that lead outside appear to be open.
You know what this is.
It's called being a Zombie.
It started a few months earlier in Belgium with a japanese tourist girl going on a rampage. The girl was eventually shot down and the infection quarantined.
Or so they said.
Yet here you are. Maybe you shouldn't have agreed to a heart operation at your age, but it had been freshly delivered to the hospital and you would have lost your number on the list. Now you don't have to fear about congenital heart defects any longer: your heart isn't beating at all.
The question remains though...

What do you do now?
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: March 17, 2013, 08:39:26 am »

Head out the gates
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: March 17, 2013, 08:52:03 am »

Oh, wait. You live there, don't you, scapheap?

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: March 17, 2013, 08:53:37 am »

Why else would I suggest such a precise place.

alamoes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: March 17, 2013, 03:20:21 pm »

Go visit Scapheap's house outside and look around for suitable prey. 

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: March 17, 2013, 04:12:08 pm »

(I'm a bonus boss)

Just look for now, it early morning, which day, GM?

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #160 on: March 18, 2013, 07:31:30 am »

see date of Death.

You walk towards the gates and head outside. Small countryside houses abound in the area, a few barks of dogs echo and are soon muffled by loud yells of their owners. There seems to be a bus stop nearby.
It is still early morning, and there is barely a jogger going around.
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: March 18, 2013, 07:54:37 am »

Walk to the house next to the church(number 63), it got poor zombie defense and isolated.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: March 18, 2013, 08:25:47 am »

NO. Do not do, ANYTHING YET. What did we learn last time? One cannot simply, eat people. We need to be more careful. AND, with the fact zombies are heard of now, we have even less latitude. We need a place to crash, a zombie den.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: March 18, 2013, 09:44:54 am »

I agree with misko, we shouldn't do anything just yet. Scapheap, please help us with this one and suggest a good place to stay...

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: March 18, 2013, 10:07:41 am »

Half way between Cropston and Thurcaston, along Leicester road is an abandon football club or there the big park which is the area between Anstey lane, cropston road and the A46 which has small buildings dotted around. Number 36 anstey is abandon for the most part(a daughter of the man who last live there check it once a year.). The first right factory on the Bennion road and Heatherbrook road in Beaumont leys is lacking a owner. 176 Leicester road is also abandoned.

Probable some other places I'm forgetting, I know some places which we would need to kill someone to hide at, but those people would not be noticed missing for a while(3+ months).

Edit:Reading it back, I sound like such a psychopath.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 10:19:36 am by scapheap »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15