Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15

Author Topic: You Lead the Zombie Horde  (Read 25061 times)

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
Re: You Lead the Zombie Horde
« Reply #105 on: January 20, 2013, 07:17:35 am »

You manage to close the door, and as you turn to look once more at the fire exit staircase, you realize that in the time it took for you to move about and try and get something to wedge the door shut, the concierge has gotten back to his feet.
He is now wobbling, walking shakily on his feet to the side of the rooftop as if he didn't realize he might fall down to his probable demise.
What do you do now?
Forget about him.
Try and tell him to stop.
Else?
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 20, 2013, 07:21:38 am »

stop him.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 20, 2013, 10:08:13 am »

Halt!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #108 on: January 20, 2013, 10:18:18 am »

You try to gurgle something to him to make him stop, hoping he understands English.
Turns out he does understand it and halts a few steps away from falling down. Then, he remains still there.
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 20, 2013, 10:23:20 am »

tell him to walk back to us(if we not at the edge ourself)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 20, 2013, 05:13:51 pm »

Experiment:
Tell the zombie to move to a poit that you point to.
Tell it to walk to a spot that you describe.
Tell it to do two things at once, like moving to a point while jumping and waving.
Give it a series of instructions, say, moving to several points in order.
Ask it if it is happy, instructing it to provide non-verbal feed-back.
Have it perform a basic mathematical calculation.
See if it can be disabled by way of blood-loss, muscle loss, broken bones, puncturing of major organs(starting low and working your way up to the brain).
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 20, 2013, 05:18:56 pm »

Experiment:
Tell the zombie to move to a poit that you point to.
Tell it to walk to a spot that you describe.
Tell it to do two things at once, like moving to a point while jumping and waving.
Give it a series of instructions, say, moving to several points in order.
Ask it if it is happy, instructing it to provide non-verbal feed-back.
Have it perform a basic mathematical calculation.
See if it can be disabled by way of blood-loss, muscle loss, broken bones, puncturing of major organs(starting low and working your way up to the brain).
Let wait on the last one, after all we only have one.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #112 on: January 21, 2013, 04:03:08 am »

You tell the zombie to move towards the door, and he does so easily. His walk is a bit shambled, but nothing much.
He stops when you tell him to stop.
He moves when you tell him to move.
He doesn't understand complex messages and he doesn't get anything else, much less calculations.
Just...
point and go.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 21, 2013, 04:06:03 am »

See if he can: talk? Jump? Run?

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 21, 2013, 11:59:57 am »

Let's clean him up a little. Being followed by a bloody monster looks fairly bad. Then continue on.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 21, 2013, 12:10:10 pm »

Ah, good idea. Of course, the mental capacities may still draw attention...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #116 on: January 21, 2013, 12:32:45 pm »

You look around for something to clean him.
Not seeing anything, you resort to try and use some spit to wipe away some of the blood...but nothing comes out from your mouth.
The thing doesn't know how to talk, but when you tell it to jump and run...
it runs. All the way towards the edge of the rooftop and frigging beyond it it jumps
You stare, blinking, at the sight of a perfectly executed Forest Gump genial idea.
There's a splat. A honk of cars, people screaming.
And the next thing you know...
You peer over the edge and see the problem you did?
You silently make your way away from the rooftop?
You do something else?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 21, 2013, 12:36:48 pm »

Peer. Lament the waste of resources.
Sig

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 21, 2013, 12:42:57 pm »

Don't forget to faceplam. At least we will know how tough they are.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #119 on: January 21, 2013, 05:50:28 pm »

You gently peek beyond the rooftop, and you blink.
Your 'zombie' has fallen like a mush against the road, the hard strong concrete road.
The problem is he didn't die.
Oh mind you, he fell arms first and face soon after and all, but apparently it wasn't enough. He's moaning and emitting guttural laments that somehow convinced a few well thinking citizen...to move closer.
The next thing you see, your stupid, idiotic minion is 'hugging' one of said volunteers to help...and snapping him in half like a twig while the man screams.
Panic ensues. People are screaming, yelling, running away. Cars move without regards for traffic and up ahead the light turns red. An accident at the crossing and the traffic is in tilt, people keep running and in the midsts of it all, your 'minion' feasts on the other poor bloke.
What do you do now?
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 15