Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15

Author Topic: You Lead the Zombie Horde  (Read 25047 times)

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You Lead the Zombie Horde
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2013, 08:44:59 pm »

Go find a nice park, then mix with some tourists, tourists that are far away from here.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2013, 09:13:03 pm »

I'm a little worried. If we leave the infected behind us in the future, the fact that zombies are around/exist or that something is very wrong will get out sooner. We don't know how intelligient they are. If they are regular movie type, walking at people and biting them will be very obvious.

As such, I recommend that we take down isolated people in the future, and collect the bodies. So we're a serial killer, but with zombieism, and are a little girl.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

racnor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2013, 09:41:58 pm »

well, the title is LEAD the zombie horde, so presumably we can reign him in if he survives the hospital.
Compromise position: Turn the mother bear, train the babies to use pyromancy and then eat Alice.
Right, the !!☼ARMCHAIR☼!!. I forgot.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2013, 09:47:51 pm »

I'm a little worried. If we leave the infected behind us in the future, the fact that zombies are around/exist or that something is very wrong will get out sooner. We don't know how intelligient they are. If they are regular movie type, walking at people and biting them will be very obvious.
If that's true, there's less reason to suspect the creepy little girls as a zombie, because smart zombies don't exist.

As such, I recommend that we take down isolated people in the future, and collect the bodies. So we're a serial killer, but with zombieism, and are a little girl.
Nah. I'd recommend not zombifying people for a while, actually. Not until we've been adopted or otherwise "fit into" society again.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 17, 2013, 03:28:12 am »

When strange things happen people look at the blood-covered girl that turn up at the same time, not the blood-covered girl that turn up a week earlier.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #65 on: January 17, 2013, 03:46:00 am »

You head off in search of a park. You pass by the Agora Fountains, and head off along the Parvis Notre-Dame, until you reach a small park.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
There are a few people walking around, a couple of dogs and children coming around, since the lunch hours are giving way to the afternoon, and as you walk across the park you start to ponder...what now?
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2013, 10:20:03 am »

In the movies, dogs can sense things like zombies, lets avoid them until we have a quieter chance to study them.

I recommend that we take down isolated people in the future, and collect the bodies. So we're a serial killer, but with zombieism, and are a little girl.
This is very similar to my own thoughts. We can either try to gain acceptance. By positioning ourselves as an alternative to cryogenics or zombies as a functioning society with independent value. Which both seem extremely unlikely, or try to gain control over the world as swiftly and mercifully as we are able. Probably by destabilising the target(if all the nuclear powers are subjugated then the rest of the world will likely submit to a limited form of subservience) societies then releasing massive, distributed, simultaneous outbreaks. This will really require many intelligent agents, so we need to figure out how to get mentally capable zombies, or how to trick a few select individuals into thinking that they are already zombies...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2013, 04:34:19 pm »

We'd need to learn what zombies can do first. Thankfully, if we just lay lone and find a newspaper tomorrow or the next day, we'll probably learn something about them due to the guy we already zombiized.

If that doesn't work, we could bite a hobo (of the Belgian equivalent) and tie him to something before fleeing and watching the news.

-----

For now, avoid dogs and play with the children if possible. We should act like a lost little girl with as much sense as a little girl, so we can justify acting oddly.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2013, 05:31:17 pm »

You start to walk around the park, and quickly with a good dose of brashness, you find yourself playing tag.
The kids every now and then need to have a break: you don't.
The kids sweat. You don't.
The kids do speak a bit of English, since it's apparently compulsory in their school to learn it together with French, Dutch and German.
There are a few dogs, but they don't bark at you. Sure, they do tend to sniff and pull in your direction, but it's more of a...hungry gleam? What are they, Zombie-eating?
What you do realize after taking your time in 'hide and seek' is that around the bush you have hidden yourself in, the ants are pooling on your body and...dying. They reach your bare ankle, and there they suddenly walk a bit, fall stiff on their back, and die.
The same thing can be said for the shrubbery actually: the tip of the plant is slowly turning yellowish and you could swear that the small kid you 'caught' at tag three to four times has a now much worse cough than before.
While this is all great and good, you realize 'Thomas' one of the kids, is coming closer to your hiding hole.
You could try and bring him in and bite him, or maybe wound him or try and 'strangle' him a bit to see if you've got some sort of Death Touch or things like that. Or you could just keep playing until the afternoon gets late and the night starts to fall...
Your choice
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 17, 2013, 05:34:51 pm »

Thomas play fight!
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 17, 2013, 05:42:26 pm »

Sig

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #71 on: January 17, 2013, 06:22:18 pm »

You wait and then slowly move a bit backwards in the bushes. The noise attracts Thomas, who enters to look for you.
You grab him by the neck with your arm and hold him down. It's a second. Really. You didn't want to apply all that strength but instead you do. You hear a crack and his body goes limp without a cry. You've broken his neck easily, as if it had been butter or...a cracker.
And he's there. Down.
Dead.
You start to think about what to do.
You've got a dead body in front of you and...you don't actually feel sad or angry or anything.
His mother is probably chatting with friends, but you know how mothers are...five minutes tops and she'll be on to look for her son in the bush, if the other kids don't come around eventually.
What do you do now?

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 17, 2013, 06:24:45 pm »

Hide him, and leave the bush to play more tag

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 17, 2013, 06:28:11 pm »

Hide him, and leave the bush to play more tag
Or putting distance from the body. Police will ask us questions about parents if we stick around.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 17, 2013, 06:29:18 pm »

Hide body, play a little more before saying good-bye and running off. Try to make it look a bit less like we're fleeing the bushes, you know.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15