Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15

Author Topic: You Lead the Zombie Horde  (Read 25030 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: You Lead the Zombie Horde
« Reply #120 on: January 21, 2013, 05:53:38 pm »

WE got 2 choices.
A) "i had nothing to do with that"
B) Go down there, kill him surreptiously, or at least tell him to stop, to prevent problems.

Whatever we choose, murder soemone else on our way to our new hideout, drag them somewhere where their stupid can't hurt them.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 21, 2013, 06:02:55 pm »

How to stop this without revealing ourself?

Grab a fridge and toss it the roof aiming for the zombie.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

racnor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 21, 2013, 06:05:03 pm »

See if we can communicate with it without talking, tell it to kill itself. if that fails, revert to throw heavy object mode.
Compromise position: Turn the mother bear, train the babies to use pyromancy and then eat Alice.
Right, the !!☼ARMCHAIR☼!!. I forgot.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 21, 2013, 06:43:43 pm »

The blame will be on him. Good.

Watch the door. If anybody else comes, hide so that they leave. Let the interest in you die down.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 21, 2013, 06:55:09 pm »

The good part is that people will be too confused by the flying fridge and general absurdity to dissect it. The bad news is it gives away the position. Ah well.

Remember to kill the samaritan too. Damned samaritans turning into zombies at inconveniant moments = Not conquering earth.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 21, 2013, 07:00:19 pm »

Also, keep both zombies alive. If they're running about, they've got bigger problems than "lost girl on roof". And how would we get a fridge?
My tumblr.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 21, 2013, 09:06:35 pm »

Hide. We had nothing to do with that. The zombie jumped of its own volition.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 21, 2013, 10:02:17 pm »

Oh kids, all the mischief that they can get up to...

We should go get some new friends and play house.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Audioworm333

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: weirdness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 21, 2013, 10:45:01 pm »

+1 to hide.
I didn't really understand why I died until I discovered I was teleporting my own spine into my enemies' body as a primary way of attack.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #129 on: January 22, 2013, 05:05:36 am »

You decide, first things first, to get away from the rooftop and hide. Since you were so keen on entering the fourth floor building with the 'sale' sign on it, you head down the fire escape ladder until you reach the window, which you pry open without even needing a crowbar.
Once inside, you can hear the tell-tale signs of the police sirens arriving on the scene.
Cautiously peeking from the window, you see two police cars stopping near the scene of your two 'kids'...where one is eating another that is. The four policeman, two per car, descend and aim their guns at the 'madmen'.
You can even hear them out, albeit they are speaking in Dutch...so you are just substituting what they say with the usual police-flick speech.
"Hands in the air!" You suspect one of the policeman yells, which does attract the attention of your 'mangled' zombie.
"For the love of god!" Another one screams, opening fire.
The next moment, you see the other three join the fray.
"Aim for the head!" Probably, considering that by the time the mangled zombie gets near enough, a shot to the head from a shotgun, of all things, sends the zombie on the ground headless and...still.
"Mother of god." You shouldn't probably be 'subbing' their Dutch tongue, but it is kind of funny.
One of the policeman moves slowly nearer to the guy with the broken spine, gun in the hand.
Another is talking in the radio agitatedly.
"Head! Zombie? Head!" The guy who was nearing the corpse stills and then, just to be on the safe side, unloads a dose of shotgun shells on the broken spine zombie's head before moving nearer.
You cringe. Why can't they be ignorant buffoons like those in films!?
Police Station
"Sir?"
"Yes Heinrich?"
"There's a situation in the park sir."
"What is it?"
"We think a biological attack: rabies."
"We've got a message from a patrol sir!" Another voice yells, "They say they've got Zombies of all things!"
"Are they drunk?"
"No sir. Agent Heimlich is pretty sure."
"Call the higher ups. This might be a biological attack after all."
A few people roll their eyes: as if. Zombie don't exist after all...but a biological attack with an advanced form of rabies? That might be the case pretty much.
Back to the apartment
You could explore the apartment, or...do something else?
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 22, 2013, 05:14:57 am »

They are going to investigate the building that he fell from so leaving time.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 22, 2013, 07:56:21 am »

They'll go to the top of the roof and any rented rooms to look for answers. Because how and why the hell would a dumb-muscle zombie get into a locked room and then decide that it can fly, testing the action using a street-side window?

I suggest we leave this room discreetly via fire escape and look for a room for sale with no street windows.
My tumblr.

Audioworm333

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: weirdness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 22, 2013, 09:09:14 am »

I suggest we leave this room discreetly via fire escape and look for a room for sale with no street windows.
+1
I didn't really understand why I died until I discovered I was teleporting my own spine into my enemies' body as a primary way of attack.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 22, 2013, 09:23:47 am »

They have no real reason to expect someone to be here. A search of the building is in order to determine if there are any other cases within, possibly some sort of quarantine, but likely not much will happen beyond a quick search of all the rooms and accounting for all registered tenants. If we just hide ourselves somewhere without being spotted we should be fine, but we would probably have to stay there at least a few hours, possibly a few weeks... Leaving now would risk being spotted, we would basically have to blend into the crowd, and not be spotted leaving the premises...
 We could probably still turn ourselves in and not get dissected. Who knows, maybe spending an eternity in confinement being studied could be fun...

Head-shots are lethal to kids.
Massive trauma is not lethal, but is somewhat debilitating to kids.
I am not sure about broken bones or muscle damage, but the poor little thing seemed to be pretty capable with a pair of arms that should at least have been heavily bruised.

We still don't know much about ourself or the process of creating zombies. Possible experiments include:
Non-lethal bites.
Injection of zombie-blood.
A transfusion of whatever is in our veins.
Zombie-juice on broken skin.
Prolonged exposure of zombie-juice to unbroken skin.
Ingestion of zombie-flesh.
Inhalation of zombie-flesh.
All of the above applied to cats, dogs, horses, cattle, ostriches, starlings, ravens, pigs, snakes, octopuses, mushrooms, trees, bacterial cultures, rocks, rivers, magma, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Big Bang, The Ether, The gods, The author, tropes...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

racnor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 22, 2013, 10:06:20 am »

I still think we should play around with our death aura. see if we can extend it past touch range.
Compromise position: Turn the mother bear, train the babies to use pyromancy and then eat Alice.
Right, the !!☼ARMCHAIR☼!!. I forgot.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15