Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19

Author Topic: Pokemon X & Y  (Read 36902 times)

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon X & Y
« Reply #75 on: January 09, 2013, 05:06:55 am »

The game already really hit its peak anyhow and will go into decline.

Absolute Niro

• Bay Watcher
  • I HATE DOGS
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 09, 2013, 05:45:32 am »

The only possible names for the legendaries are Yvern and Xital. It must beee.

UltraValican

• Bay Watcher
  • The Man aiming to be a Man!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 09, 2013, 09:45:36 am »

Seribii is calling them "Xerneas and Yvetal"
http://www.serebii.net/xy/pokemon.shtml
Brought to you via my schools internet connection.
Would you rather be an Ant in Heaven or a Man in Hell?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 09, 2013, 09:47:12 am »

Niro, as much as you do have a point about RBY not being the best, they had one thing in particular you couldn't do in any other gen: This.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 09, 2013, 10:01:27 am »

Pfff, pokémon blue mystery dungeon is better, it actually has some blue in it :P
* Miauw Has never played any of the pokemon games besides watching Pokemon viet crystal and his little brother play Black on his DS

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 09, 2013, 10:04:45 am »

Pfff, pokémon blue mystery dungeon is better, it actually has some blue in it :P
Guess what game I've been playing again recently. I can say with total certainty that that fucker Blue is nowhere in that game.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 09, 2013, 10:32:44 am »

Was my first DS game tough. Could have been my first actual game ever, but I'm not sure. And I loved it. I'm still stuck at the wish cave. Mainly because my party leader is usually a lvl100 Charizard that can waltz trough even water dungeons with his +3 flamethrower and +2 heat wave..

I vividly remember how much I was attachted to my partner, wich was a Treeko.

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

JWNoctis

• Bay Watcher
  • Definitely still alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 09, 2013, 10:44:53 am »

Yeah, PMD is one of the best side game series, probably because it did away with the most inconvenient and uncomfortable element in the entire franchise: the human.

And there are actually a few very good online RP groups based on it, probably even better than stock universe ones but I can't really tell.

Just for fun, PMD:Red Rescue Team is probably the only game besides To the Moon that got me in tears.
[LANGUAGE_2:ENGLISH:HOPELESSLY_BROKEN]
Adept Lurker

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 09, 2013, 11:15:54 am »

Just for fun, PMD:Red Rescue Team is probably the only game besides To the Moon that got me in tears.

I thought I was the only one.

That ending.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 09, 2013, 11:50:51 am »

Found something interesting on Pokebeach. Xerneas' eyes are red and blue, and have an X-shaped iris. This means that Xerneas contains color references to every single previous game. Red and blue in the eyes, gold and silver in the horns, ruby and sapphire in the horns, black and white in the legs... which makes me think that diamond/pearl are the blue body structure, but I'm not entirely sure on that part.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 09, 2013, 12:16:36 pm »

I thought I was the only one.

That ending.
The ending of explorers of time did that too me, my partner Pikachu was crying, it made me sad.

Also the only annoying thing for me with this game is I literally got Pokemon Black 2, 2 weeks ago, and now this is announced.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 09, 2013, 01:21:00 pm »

So I'm not the only one that overly bonded to their partners in PMD? I should really replay that game from beginning to end, but there's only one savefile and I'm already so far in D:

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 09, 2013, 02:23:31 pm »

If you didn't cry with the pokemon, you have no soul.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Silfurdreki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 09, 2013, 02:27:08 pm »

Seeing that trailer made me more excited than it should have. I never played anything of gen V, so I haven't played a new pokemon game since D/P (unless you count SS/HG as new, I did play that). I really like the look of the new battle screens, if they can pull off unique and good looking animations for each attack it will be spectacular, I think. It might be the reason that pushes the 3DS from not worth it to worth it.

Also, with all the recommendations PMD got here, I might look into getting one of them. Which one would people recommend, if any?
Entropy is not what it used to be.

Zaerosz

• Bay Watcher
  • ☼sperm whale leather thong☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 09, 2013, 02:34:22 pm »

I feel this may be relevant. Last sentence of the second paragraph. Relevant moreso since if Pokemon Z does become a thing, I've been thinking its legendary will be a serpent/snake, to fit with the resembling-their-letter thing.
くコ:彡
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19