Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19

Author Topic: Pokemon X & Y  (Read 36866 times)

Silfurdreki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon X & Y
« Reply #165 on: January 12, 2013, 08:21:42 pm »

The three element bird things? You mean Pokemon: Legendaries Randomly Fighting, Part One? Or, as some prefer to call it, Pokemon: The Movie 2000

Wasn't there another movie before that one with Mew and Mewtwo? Back in the old days, when there were 151 pokémon and pokémon was considered the coolest thing since ever by younglings across the world? I remember that since you got a pokémon trading card (a Mewtwo) when you saw it at the cinema and everyone played that back then, or at least collected the cards.

I remember a pokémon movie. I also remember that it was totally fucking awesome and that it was about those three element bird things and pikachu in a sort of pokémon city. Also, I'm using the é instead of e in pokémon because azerty fuckyeah.

I'm doing é's just fine with my (Nordic) qwerty keyboard over here, you strange Belgian azerty user, you. ;)
Entropy is not what it used to be.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 12, 2013, 08:27:19 pm »

Wasn't there another movie before that one with Mew and Mewtwo? Back in the old days, when there were 151 pokémon and pokémon was considered the coolest thing since ever by younglings across the world? I remember that since you got a pokémon trading card (a Mewtwo) when you saw it at the cinema and everyone played that back then, or at least collected the cards.
Yes, there was. That was the one with the magical Pokemon tears bringing Ash back to life.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 12, 2013, 08:29:02 pm »

Yes, there was. That was the one with the magical Pokemon tears bringing Ash back to life.

OH, THE MORALS!

JWNoctis

• Bay Watcher
  • Definitely still alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 12, 2013, 08:52:07 pm »

M1 w/ the Mewtwo is probably the only Pokémovie I watched, but there could be more. Memory is really cloudy now. And...Well, I haven't really watched any animes in the last 9 years.

But, any good ones among the other 14 of them? Might pick up a few in the winter break.
[LANGUAGE_2:ENGLISH:HOPELESSLY_BROKEN]
Adept Lurker

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: January 12, 2013, 09:13:49 pm »

Pokemon the Movie 2000 was pretty good.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: January 12, 2013, 09:48:24 pm »

I liked the Lucario one
It's FEF, not FEOF

JWNoctis

• Bay Watcher
  • Definitely still alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 13, 2013, 12:08:10 am »

So...M2 and M8? I suppose if I loved Star Trek II and VIII, I should not have problem with Pokémon M2 and M8, hehe.[/badlogic]

Thanks!

I remember a pokémon movie. I also remember that it was totally fucking awesome and that it was about those three element bird things and pikachu in a sort of pokémon city. Also, I'm using the é instead of e in pokémon because azerty fuckyeah.

I'm doing é's just fine with my (Nordic) qwerty keyboard over here, you strange Belgian azerty user, you. ;)

Nothing beats a good soft keyboard on a smartphone with a literal smörgĺsbord of accented characters ríght in the tap-and-hold menu, Ńôthďng. :P

However, for a normal qwerty keyboard, my choice is limited to the numpad combination, or a certain Windows tool I've forgotten the name of.

On another note, the appearance of Lucario in M8 reminded me of another thing: We may not have to wait long before anime-followers report back with sightings of never-before-seen pokémons the way it was right before Gen IV. And M16 might very well cross into Gen VI. I know I might be pointing out the obvious here.
Adept Lurker

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: January 13, 2013, 12:23:39 am »

Ignoring the "Every type" pokemons

What types of legendaries havn't we had yet?

Celebi was a normal type right?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 13, 2013, 12:26:11 am »

We haven't had a ??? type legendary, but that type was sorta patched out of existence.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: January 13, 2013, 12:47:40 am »

Celebi was Grass/Psychic. We have had a normal-type legendary though - Regigigas.

There is no legendary bug- or poison-type. Everything else has been done.

EDIT: Oh wait, Genesect. Just poison then.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: January 13, 2013, 12:49:39 am »

Genesect isn't a bug to my knowledge. He is like Arceus an "everything type"

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: January 13, 2013, 12:53:10 am »

No, Genesect's items only effect Techno Blast according to serebii, and theres only 5 of them. It's still a bug/steel type.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Absolute Niro

• Bay Watcher
  • I HATE DOGS
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 13, 2013, 12:54:55 am »

There aren't enough Ghost legendaries. Giratina is lame.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 13, 2013, 12:56:11 am »

No, Genesect's items only effect Techno Blast according to serebii, and theres only 5 of them. It's still a bug/steel type.
Only four, actually. It defaults to normal without one.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

JWNoctis

• Bay Watcher
  • Definitely still alive
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 13, 2013, 01:07:06 am »

Count of legendary pokémons by type and generation:

Gen I:
Fire:1
Ice:1
Electric:1
Psychic:2
Flying:3

Gen II:
Fire:2
Electric:1
Water:1
Psychic:3
Flying:2
Grass:1

Gen III:
Rock:1
Steel:2
Ground:1
Dragon:3
Psychic:4
Flying:1

Gen IV:
Normal:2
Psychic:4
Fire:1
Ghost:1
Water:2+Phione
Dark:1
Flying:1(F Shaymin)

Gen V:
Normal:1
Psychic:1+A Meloetta
Fire:2
Electric:2
Ground:1
Flying:3
Fighting:4+P Meloetta
Rock:1
Bug:1

So, all types except Poison. I wonder how many legendaries Gen VI will have.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 01:10:01 am by JWNoctis »
Adept Lurker
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19