Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 272

Author Topic: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)  (Read 820642 times)

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Murdermachines - Sacked, Salted, and Buried (Deathgate II)
« Reply #2040 on: December 23, 2013, 10:17:56 pm »

I think we should try what was done by accident in Deatgate (1.0): dwarven vaccination by using a relatively harmless syndrome on all dwarves.
Hmm. I don't think that would've provided immunity to other FB syndromes though...
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2041 on: December 24, 2013, 12:50:27 am »

Problem still exists...

Where in Terry's name are we going to find a relatively harmless syndrome? We've only found one worth mentioning so far, and it's killed the damn fort twice.
This is a Dwarven corpse. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of pathetic and menaces with spikes of fail.

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: December 24, 2013, 03:20:18 am »

as dwarf fortresser's of new and old have said, lose? try and try again!

im sure if we continue using the FB goo, we MIGHT find somone whos immune to it...1/1000 chance i bet! also glad no vampires yet...probably all killed off by the spawn...

anyway looking forward to the forts revival...put me in the list as either the ranger for a new fort or an animal trainer...ima going to have !FUN! with those poor, poor meatsheilds.
<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>
<dying's half the fun, and all the FUN!>-Grombardrim

Dwarf4Explosives

• Bay Watcher
  • Souls are tasty. Kinda like bacon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: December 24, 2013, 07:39:34 am »

If I remember correctly, syndromes won't stack (a major issue for the DFscratch mod I'm contributing to), so giving them a single syndrome should stop them from being infected by others.
And yet another bit of proof that RNG is toying with us. We do 1984, it does animal farm
...why do your hydras have two more heads than mine? 
Does that mean male hydras... oh god dammit.

SanDiego

• Bay Watcher
  • I SEE IN YOUR SOUL
    • View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: December 24, 2013, 10:23:15 am »

Yeah, where's the numbing powder when you need it?
Welcome to Murdermachines. Try the gecko sauce; it's delectable and delightful, a wonderful blend of savory and spicy that makes any dish delicious without being too overwhelming.

(Warning: Do not ask about the manufacturing process for gecko sauce)
(Warning: Gecko sauce may cause acute respiratory failure on contact)

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: December 24, 2013, 01:08:44 pm »

It's in the drinks.  ;)
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2046 on: December 25, 2013, 12:56:41 am »

It's in the drinks.  ;)

and in the egg roasts....by the way, want some FB bacon and FB goo covered eggs? their roasted!!!
<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: December 25, 2013, 03:36:13 pm »

Why certainly. Do you serve Eggs Benedict at this... "+fine establishment+"
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:

wlerin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: December 25, 2013, 03:37:36 pm »

Why certainly. Do you serve Eggs Benedict at this... "!!+fine establishment+!!"
/amended
...And no one notices that a desert titan is made out of ice. No, ice capybara in the desert? Normal. Someone kinda figured out the military? Amazing!

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2049 on: December 25, 2013, 05:41:18 pm »

unfotunetly we havent found the Fb for that yet, but can i intrest you in some +FB wineoakbarrel+? i can serve it in the FB light dusted powered throne in the Magma 7/7 pit. finely a nice spraydown of water to create a statue of yourself eating in +Obsidien Statue+.

please ignore the +Adamantine Cage+ that is currently sprouting sprays of fire, our animal trainers are busy trainning the beasty within to be a war animal.

Yuli Vlasi

• Bay Watcher
  • Eggs is Doom
    • View Profile
« Reply #2050 on: December 26, 2013, 09:14:50 am »

Any news from Kazimuth?
Take command. Lead your men. Hide in booze stockpile. Weep, and everyone weeps with you.
Maybe we could export Yuli: "Succession fortress too stable? Too boring? Just get our Yuli VlasiTM!"

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2051 on: December 28, 2013, 08:46:43 pm »

Well...

Last Active:December 20, 2013 04:36:47 pm

and his last post was Nov.17th.

You may want to either wait till after Xmas break is over OR pass the save to the next person on the list. On one hand, you don't want to be unfair, on the other you don't want the thread to die.

Tread carefully.
GENERATION 32:

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2052 on: December 29, 2013, 04:58:33 pm »

i see what you did there...also i suggest on the 3rd of january, we give the save to the next person on the list.

hopefully this wont result in the death of the fort. again...for the third time.

are we running on how many times we can get the fort to die before we breach hell? because im hopeinf the next deathgate series would either be in a terrifying necromancer area or goblin/kolbold/spawn infested territory.

Dwarf4Explosives

• Bay Watcher
  • Souls are tasty. Kinda like bacon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: December 29, 2013, 05:53:16 pm »

Or whatever new menace Toady unleashes upon DF. Seeing as DF 2014 is probably coming out soon.
And yet another bit of proof that RNG is toying with us. We do 1984, it does animal farm
...why do your hydras have two more heads than mine? 
Does that mean male hydras... oh god dammit.

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2054 on: December 30, 2013, 05:46:58 am »

What I'm more concerned about is that Anima hasn't posted in quite some time.
This is a Dwarven corpse. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of pathetic and menaces with spikes of fail.
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 272