Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 272

Author Topic: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)  (Read 818336 times)

StLeibowitz

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_CENTAUR]
    • View Profile
Re: Murdermachines - Invasion of the Body Snatchers! (Deathgate II)
« Reply #450 on: March 05, 2013, 05:04:39 pm »

Generally, when one is conducting an experiment, it is worth noting that the observers went insane, killed each other, and then rose from the dead.
It's like DF inhaled a peanut.

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: March 05, 2013, 07:40:50 pm »

Watched Prosnorkulus 2... Wasn't bad.

Not the greatest flash animation I've ever seen, but enjoyable!
This is a Dwarven corpse. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of pathetic and menaces with spikes of fail.

Mortis

• Bay Watcher
  • !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: March 06, 2013, 03:31:57 am »

Hi
Loved these two fortresses, so can you sign me up for a turn and dorfing please?
Name: Mortis
Profession name: know it all
Can I be dorfed as bookkeeper or broker please? Or a miner if they're not available.
Thanks!
My full signature
To expand on this, I'm hoping someone can explain to me why my babies appear to be coated in axel grease...

Yuli Vlasi

• Bay Watcher
  • Eggs is Doom
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: March 06, 2013, 08:12:17 am »

Not the greatest flash animation I've ever se-
- some random guy one second before his head explodes into gore

My turn is (slowly) coming closer and I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Any ideas? I'll also have a look into the save again, maybe I will find something on my own.
I updated Malach's 'journal entry' because it sounded silly to me.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 09:36:45 am by Yuli Vlasi »
Take command. Lead your men. Hide in booze stockpile. Weep, and everyone weeps with you.
Maybe we could export Yuli: "Succession fortress too stable? Too boring? Just get our Yuli VlasiTM!"

GentlemanRaptor

• Bay Watcher
  • Got a present for ya!
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: March 06, 2013, 10:27:18 am »

Not the greatest flash animation I've ever se-
- some random guy one second before his head explodes into gore

My turn is (slowly) coming closer and I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Any ideas? I'll also have a look into the save again, maybe I will find something on my own.
I updated Malach's 'journal entry' because it sounded silly to me.

Right. Well, I call dibs on building mad !!SCIENCE!! chambers deep beneath the fortress when my turn comes. Maybe try and get a system of defenses up and running?
Amusingly, he's a Marksdwarf, which gives me the mental image of him conducting medical malpractice an appendectomy from fifty paces with a crossbow.
On bay12, a poll option of basically 'nuke the world' named 'Apocalypse Hitler' is like asking an alcoholic if they want some whiskey.

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: March 06, 2013, 11:47:18 am »

Hi
Loved these two fortresses, so can you sign me up for a turn and dorfing please?
Name: Mortis
Profession name: know it all
Can I be dorfed as bookkeeper or broker please? Or a miner if they're not available.
Thanks!

Hey, Mortis, check the first page of the topic. There's a link to a spreadsheet where you can add your dorf request.
This is a Dwarven corpse. All craftsdwarfship is of the highest quality. It is encircled with bands of pathetic and menaces with spikes of fail.

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
  • B12's Department Head of Arts & Recreation
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #456 on: March 06, 2013, 12:17:45 pm »

Aren't the voidspawn a bit op?
Just had a single snacher only wielding a silkbag fight our entire military on even footing :P

AnimaRytak

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerously Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: March 06, 2013, 12:44:12 pm »

Just had a single snacher only wielding a silkbag fight our entire military on even footing :P

Whats Deathgate without a challenge?
[RUMGOD][MURDERMACHINES_OVERLORD]
Quote from: StLeibowitz
Quote from: Yuli Vlasi
It's probably worth mentioning that AnimaRytak is the only ecstatic dwarf in the entire fort.
Quick, check him for rum! The bastard's probably spirited some off to his lair office, to act as pleasant refreshment as his evil scheme unfolds!

AnimaRytak

• Bay Watcher
  • Dangerously Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: March 06, 2013, 12:59:38 pm »

I went through and updated the turn list.  Turns out I've missed a few.  Sorry bout dropping the ball on that!
[RUMGOD][MURDERMACHINES_OVERLORD]
Quote from: StLeibowitz
Quote from: Yuli Vlasi
It's probably worth mentioning that AnimaRytak is the only ecstatic dwarf in the entire fort.
Quick, check him for rum! The bastard's probably spirited some off to his lair office, to act as pleasant refreshment as his evil scheme unfolds!

Teh_Idort

• Bay Watcher
  • Oi u gobber.
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: March 06, 2013, 02:17:17 pm »

Slowpokezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Is Dortimus anywhere to be seen? I'm almost depressed that my abortionist is unable to slay more females before his inevitable death.

Did we revert a save somewhere that wiped him out? I just, I just don't even know.
Treatment status: Success.
Patient status: Deceased.

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
  • B12's Department Head of Arts & Recreation
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #460 on: March 06, 2013, 02:23:46 pm »

Slowpokezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Is Dortimus anywhere to be seen? I'm almost depressed that my abortionist is unable to slay more females before his inevitable death.

Did we revert a save somewhere that wiped him out? I just, I just don't even know.
Still around. :D There is a bug where people lose their nickname as they are given an extended title. Think that's why Prosnorkulus lost his nickname as he was given the title "Spearhero".

Whats Deathgate without a challenge?
I don't mind a challange but...I don't wanna be beaten with a silk sack. Closing all the gates and hiding for the rest of my turn:-[, can't handle this stuff without a thrustworthy military. :P
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 02:28:07 pm by slowpokez »

kefkakrazy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: March 06, 2013, 02:38:05 pm »

Methinks that Murdermachines is going to need to lay out a completely stupid amount of exterior deathdealage.

Do ballistas hurt any more? I mean, I know we had that bit with the Paindeer surviving, but are ballistas worth firing any longer? If so, THE ENTIRE MAP MUST HAVE A MASSIVE BALLISTA BATTERY. ALL CIVILIANS TO THE BARRICADES! FIRE AT WILL!

The Mad Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: March 06, 2013, 02:43:27 pm »

There needs to be a way to load a ballista with 100 crossbow bolts and then fire them, causing them all to shatter and crash through the air as a cloud of splinters.

Then we tame a troll and give it to him as a handheld weapon.
The closest thing we have to what some call 'allies' gets slaughtered in front of our gates. Unfortunately they don't transform into mindless beasts, trying to kill us.
Today is a sad day.

Teh_Idort

• Bay Watcher
  • Oi u gobber.
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: March 06, 2013, 03:14:34 pm »

Still around. :D There is a bug where people lose their nickname as they are given an extended title. Think that's why Prosnorkulus lost his nickname as he was given the title "Spearhero".

Shiet, I have a nickname now? What is it?
Treatment status: Success.
Patient status: Deceased.

AutoScribe

• Escaped Lunatic
  • Do not go gentle
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: March 06, 2013, 04:54:41 pm »

...I was a guy?
That's what it looked like. No woman can form such an expression of disgust and - wait...
Nevermind. You were definitely in a chick's body.
And now you'll dorf me as a female when your next turn rolls around. GREAT.
Warhammer has Chaos
Warhammer 40,000 has Chaos, Tyranids, and Necrons
Dwarf Fortress has FUN
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 272