Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 272

Author Topic: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)  (Read 802633 times)

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)
« Reply #2745 on: March 30, 2014, 02:19:49 pm »

Awsome Captain, didnt really expect me to do so well in convincing the fort to side along with me...warp bless me for managing it though! probably had to rely on some gimmiks and personal powers extinquishing to even manage it....will explain more by the end of my turn...which might be tonight, because i got to leave tomorrow...this might be a short run but ill get as much done as possible. (will keep a log of what happens in the fort!)

wish me luck fellas! ill restrain using any divine powers...(mostly because i have none).

see you either tomorrow morning or tonight!
<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>
<dying's half the fun, and all the FUN!>-Grombardrim

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2746 on: March 30, 2014, 02:51:05 pm »

well shit, having a bit of trouble dling the folder...trying to find the save...

any idea where it is? (frist community fortress people!)
<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2747 on: March 30, 2014, 07:49:23 pm »

"Terry", I'm getting sick and tired of your shit.  We created Deathgate, thus we created you.  Do not attempt to wrest our enjoyment of the game away from us.

Besides.  Do you truly think that the REAL Terry would post on these forums and agree to leave us alone or anything?  No!  Terry would not give us any hints as to His intentions, but would rather see us flail in helplessness as He corrupts our savefiles.  Which you haven't yet done.  You're clearly an impostor, riding on the coattails of the TRUE Terry.

Technically, we only gave the corruption a name, but other than that...

Yeah! What he said!

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2748 on: March 30, 2014, 10:44:44 pm »

sides, the real terry is a nasty ass temper who by the laws of murphy just fucks with us in-game.

in other words we are terry and it is us. you are maybe a bit of that madness given its own sentience at best.

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2749 on: March 30, 2014, 10:45:16 pm »

also still having trouble finding a way to play the save...downloaded it but still cant find a way to play it...

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2750 on: March 30, 2014, 10:47:39 pm »

"Terry", I'm getting sick and tired of your shit.  We created Deathgate, thus we created you.  Do not attempt to wrest our enjoyment of the game away from us.

Besides.  Do you truly think that the REAL Terry would post on these forums and agree to leave us alone or anything?  No!  Terry would not give us any hints as to His intentions, but would rather see us flail in helplessness as He corrupts our savefiles.  Which you haven't yet done.  You're clearly an impostor, riding on the coattails of the TRUE Terry.

Technically, we only gave the corruption a name, but other than that...

Yeah! What he said!

His posts are a symptom of a even greater corruption it is spearheading: the corruption of reality!

Mind you, I'm not sure I'd notice. So much chaos!
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2751 on: March 30, 2014, 11:27:49 pm »

okay ive checked the damn file several times today thinking it was simply a mistake on my part...captain did you put in the save? cause all i can see when i look at it (and ive tried everything i can think of)  i cant find the save or a way to play the damn map!!!! Hell when i start DF after dling it it doesnt even acknowledge i got it!!! Its driving me even more mad then usual since i cant play it...if i cant get the save running by about 4 hours from now im calling my turn quits...mostly because tomorrow im heading back to my school and i wont be able to play for another 2 weeks dammit!!!

Grombardrim

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2752 on: March 31, 2014, 02:19:31 am »

MFW I realize this happened after I taunted Terry and got people to agree with me about it.
We're basically feasting on eldritch abomination cookies. I love this game.

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2753 on: March 31, 2014, 02:39:57 am »

Chaos, did you try unpacking the save? The folder structure should be the savegame folder, and in there should be everything else, most notably the folder named "raw".

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2754 on: March 31, 2014, 02:43:48 am »

unzipped it with 7-zip file manager...

pissing me off though.

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2755 on: March 31, 2014, 02:51:12 am »

You might want to double-check.

Generally files from DFFD, when unpacked, will be in a [savegame]\[savegame]\files deal, when it needs to be in a [savegame]\files arrangement.

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2756 on: March 31, 2014, 03:01:21 am »

can somone else check as well? it might be me...or it might be the file...not sure though!

« Reply #2757 on: March 31, 2014, 03:13:19 am »

You may live. For now.
For in a sense you are correct.
I am not the Terry you fear, not directly. I am simply an avatar who speaks with his mind, his words in your language.

And the words he speaks unto you now are as follows.

YOU DARE QUESTION ME!!? I, WHO DESTROYS ORDER AT WHIM?
YOU PUNY MORTAL, IF I COULD DIRECTLY EXIST IN SUB-HYPERBOLIC SPACETIME I WOULD REND YOUR MIND ASUNDER AND USE IT AS A CARRIER WAVE, MODULATED BY THE DEATH WALTZ!

I HAVE LET YOU MORTALS' LITTLE GAME EXIST SO LONG BECAUSE IT ALLOWS ME ACCESS INTO YOUR REALM.
DO NOT FORCE ME TO DRAG YOU BACK THROUGH IT.

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2758 on: March 31, 2014, 03:16:56 am »

hehe...

you might be his avatar...but hell this is amusing as shit...

and i make chaos for shits and giggles! plus i think captain didnt include the save file...just some of the stuff...

so yeah...might not be able to play my turn this time...for about 2 weeks

(which means the whole scenerio is rendered mute...fuck...had a good story planned out depending on circumstances *general outline all ready for the !!FUN!! to begin plus my ending scenerio all planned out...bloody shittin hell!!! all well, chaos is chaos...and it pleases me even if im pissed off about it!*)

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2759 on: March 31, 2014, 03:26:06 am »

So who was after Chaos?

Also, Terry, how on earth (or wherever you're from) do you modulate a mind by the Death Waltz?
...How do you modulate ANYTHING by the Death Waltz?
Pages: 1 ... 182 183 [184] 185 186 ... 272