Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184 ... 272

Author Topic: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)  (Read 803078 times)

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Murdermachines - Return of the VoidGod (Deathgate II)
« Reply #2715 on: March 29, 2014, 12:04:42 pm »

its supposed to be my turn.
<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>
<dying's half the fun, and all the FUN!>-Grombardrim

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile
« Reply #2716 on: March 29, 2014, 01:56:03 pm »

Well, Terry's not bound by oath during his turn...
Wait, TERRY gets a turn???
Oh. That would be extremely FUN to watch!
Please, take a turn!
no one claimed pink color yet, right?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2014, 01:57:50 pm by peregarrett »
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2717 on: March 29, 2014, 03:04:14 pm »

I'm late! I'm late! Year only half over. Very busy. Steve's not done, had to redesign the WOOSH, had to fix the Death room auto-abortion glitch. Terry's keeping his promise, no casualties this year once I used time travel to fix the baby impalement. Everyone, more patience please, it should be worth the wait. I've been able to get a lot done. :-)

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2718 on: March 29, 2014, 04:17:52 pm »

i might not be able to do my turn unless i pull a all nighter on my turn, i only got maybe tomorrow to do my part of the fort :P

hopefully i can get it up to satisfactory levels...maybe get a few projects done, but mostly just screw around and sacrifice prisoners to the void/warp!

dont mind the massive amount of cage traps around murdermachines...and the prisoner cavern ill be making...those are for sacrifices.
<Chaos? Normal-, Death on untold levels? eeehhh need more popcorn, Adamantium? Shiney! The Circus? Isnt that where the clowns live? Burning elves and using their race as a insult-Definetly a dwarf!>

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2719 on: March 29, 2014, 04:58:33 pm »

Just a warning.  Baru appears to have [TRAP_AVOID] so... don't open that passage.  And when will you be able to play?

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2720 on: March 29, 2014, 05:23:21 pm »

today, i got time   :) hmmm is it possible to assign baru to a new cage or just let the void wraiths slaughter him?

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2721 on: March 29, 2014, 05:58:41 pm »

You see... why that would be a bad idea is because he has mystery poision blood that killed the last incarnation of Anima...  And he just dodges past four cage traps in a row. Also, I had to level up my furniture hauling and mechanics skills so I lost about half an hour. Plus my mum's here and I don't get to see her much so I might not finish today after all.

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2722 on: March 29, 2014, 06:13:27 pm »

damn mneans i gotta pull a all nighter tomorrow...

>:(

the warp is angry with you captain...

(not so serious...but still spend time with family, we all got somthing akin to a life outside dwarf fortress...maybe?)

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #2723 on: March 29, 2014, 06:36:38 pm »

Please, take a turn!

DO IT. THINGS BEYOND MY COMPRENSION ARE DEMANDING IT... MY HEEEAAAD!! ARGGGH!
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2724 on: March 29, 2014, 06:57:16 pm »

maybe after my turn?

LET CHAOS REIGN!!! I Shall prepare the way...

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2725 on: March 29, 2014, 07:04:23 pm »

@ChaosMaker: Thank you for understanding. I'm still trying to get the turn done though.

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2726 on: March 29, 2014, 08:08:20 pm »

Please, take a turn!

I WAS referring to ChaosMaker by 'him'... but Terry taking direct control of the fortress? Oh dear, YES.

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2727 on: March 29, 2014, 08:08:44 pm »

no problem. still waiting for my turn though!

ChaosMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2728 on: March 29, 2014, 08:10:03 pm »

Please, take a turn!

I WAS referring to ChaosMaker by 'him'... but Terry taking direct control of the fortress? Oh dear, YES.

after my turn...terry gets his chance with the fort! (storywise i got the perfecy idea on how to do it!)

CaptainMcClellan

• Bay Watcher
  • [WAS_NEVER_HERE][CUBE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2729 on: March 29, 2014, 09:03:45 pm »

In my computer's eternal quest to spite me, it decided to get rid of my record. Well here's the summary of what happened: 1 casualty, a kidnapping. Four ambushes, all slaughtered viciously. Four or five births. Two mysterious moods, one yielding the best artifact I've ever seen, the other the worst. ( "Nutglide" an adamantine gauntlet. XD ) Population 59. Everything going well. Several spare mechanisms built. Everything's going in an orderly manner. My dorf has gotten to be Captain of the Guard, and legendary at that. The new mayor's office is complete, but not fully furnished. Steve and my other secret projects aren't done, but they're coming along fast. Several garments and weapons received names. And I have a few dwarf fort movies in the place of screenshots... which my computer also won't let me take. Trading with the humans went well, though an ambush took out most of their supply. Trading with the elves... not so much. We just killed them. Also, kudos to whoever built the magic Trade Depot. It's totally inaccessable, yet everyone can still get to it. Mm. We have plenty of supplies for traps, but I haven't gotten them built yet. I'll probably leave that to the next Overseer. I just now got to Autumn though. Should be done soon.
Pages: 1 ... 180 181 [182] 183 184 ... 272