Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 38

Author Topic: Welcome to Gelduzmorn: Mercenary Slaves and One Highly Agressive Bob  (Read 23432 times)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile

(I'm going with the more roleplayery route and just going with what the character would see. So Bob's been trying to kick the shit out of the trollgirl and smashing bowls over her head? Shit, he's out of control!)

Michael sighed and tried to grab the builder from behind in a vague approximation of a grab he saw in a Bruce Lee film once or twice. He really, really hoped it would hold.

"Now listen here! You stop bloody fighting and I let you out of this! We need to stop fighting or we're going to bloody die in here! Do you get it?"

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey wait, did you stop me smashing a bowl over her head?! And you, get off of me! I am having a deep and interesting conversation with this weird ass alien girl and you are ruining the interspecies communications!
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile

Pop arm back into socket, grab bowl, smash it over her head. Throw pebbles at her while she's on the ground.
Aggressive bowl-guarding keeps you from obtaining a bowl. She punches you in the gut once more and kicks you while you're down.

Orichalcum leans on a wall, staying away from the angry Bob.
When s/he sees that Bob lost, s/he walks over and quietly sits next to the trollgirl, letting out an audible sigh.
Or rather, s/he would, but s/he has to block Bob's new attack first. S/he is losing her calm.
"Stop that."
You hold him down, blocking him from attacking. Troll girl hands you a handful of food as well.

Michael sighed and tried to grab the builder from behind in a vague approximation of a grab he saw in a Bruce Lee film once or twice. He really, really hoped it would hold.
"Now listen here! You stop bloody fighting and I let you out of this! We need to stop fighting or we're going to bloody die in here! Do you get it?"
You assist in holding him down and yelling at him.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Jbg, was that IC or OOC? You should really just use quotation marks.)

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Orichalcum seems to have difficulty understanding Bob at the moment!

In any event s/he manages to stuff a bit of food into his/her mouth, keeping Bob down with his/her other hand.

"..."

((See above lampshading. :P))

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bite Micheal in the arm, when he recoils, sweep his legs (with any free limbs) and knock him into the he/she/it then grab some food in the chaos and run to a corner.
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Bite Micheal in the arm, when he recoils, sweep his legs (with any free limbs) and knock him into the he/she/it then grab some food in the chaos and run to a corner.

Orichalcum naturally attempts to dodge this maneuver if it gets to the part about hitting him/her.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Michael looked toward Ori and smiled. "So, uh, do I just call you Ori or is it just Orichalcu-- FUCK!"

He gripped his hand as the builder bit down, and got knocked to the floor when the builder kicked him in the legs. As the action continued, he crawled over to a corner and snarled "Oh, that's bloody it!" and searched for his phone to call 999, 911, or whatever emergency services where nearby.

Call the police and get them to arrest Bob.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"We're already in jail fuckwit!"

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Orichalcum seems to have difficulty understanding Bob at the moment!
In any event s/he manages to stuff a bit of food into his/her mouth, keeping Bob down with his/her other hand."..."
You're too busy being force-fed to bite anyone.

Michael looked toward Ori and smiled. "So, uh, do I just call you Ori or is it just Orichalcu-- FUCK!"He gripped his hand as the builder bit down, and got knocked to the floor when the builder kicked him in the legs. As the action continued, he crawled over to a corner and snarled "Oh, that's bloody it!" and searched for his phone to call 999, 911, or whatever emergency services where nearby.
Call the police and get them to arrest Bob.
Stop assuming success. You haven't been bitten. And presumably, your phone's been confiscated.
My tumblr.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Stop feeding me! I'm not even hungry! You guys are also ruining the deep and thoughtful conversation i was having with this demon spawn!"

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Retconing that...)

Michael continues to hold the builder down.

"Christ, what are we going to do with him? Call the police or something? Maybe the asylum too..."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

((i meant that Ori was eating, but that works too, so meh. I don't feel like retconning even more.))

Orichalcum gets back to actually eating a bit, then, in addition to holding Builder.
"...Silence is not a conversation."

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Again, still in jail, still unable to call people you dumbass! Now let me go!"

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Stop feeding me! I'm not even hungry! You guys are also ruining the deep and thoughtful conversation i was having with this demon spawn!"
Trollgirl gives you an extra-hard kick in the face for the last word.

Michael continues to hold the builder down.
"Christ, what are we going to do with him? Call the police or something? Maybe the asylum too..."
Trollgirl nods no.
My tumblr.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 38