Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 130

Author Topic: You are a new God  (Read 220735 times)

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
Re: You are a new God
« Reply #1455 on: January 22, 2013, 12:16:33 pm »

That adamantine dagger would be good for Laksus, I think.
+1. I think we should buy the adamantine, the iron, and some gold and silver for upgrading the temple. We have plenty of money.

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: January 22, 2013, 12:33:18 pm »

Really, we should take this opportunity at modifying this child a little more

When this child is born it will have bright green eyes, and fiery red hair. When she is growing, it will start to notice it has the ability to communicate with plants and animals, even a resistance to pain and heat. Later in the child's adolescent it will notice it can even influence plants and animals, even the ability to control fire. In the child's mid-teenage years it will start to develop the ability to create fire, this will cause her to retreat into isolation in fear of hurting others. This is where the child will bond with an animal; this animal will help the child get over this fear and even help the child to control this ability. The bonded animal and the child will be inseparable from her on out. The duo will make a effective fighting force by having the ability hear each others thoughts and even foresee what the others action will be before they even think about it.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: January 22, 2013, 12:34:59 pm »

Really, we should take this opportunity at modifying this child a little more

When this child is born it will have bright green eyes, and fiery red hair. When she is growing, it will start to notice it has the ability to communicate with plants and animals, even a resistance to pain and heat. Later in the child's adolescent it will notice it can even influence plants and animals, even the ability to control fire. In the child's mid-teenage years it will start to develop the ability to create fire, this will cause her to retreat into isolation in fear of hurting others. This is where the child will bond with an animal; this animal will help the child get over this fear and even help the child to control this ability. The bonded animal and the child will be inseparable from her on out. The duo will make a effective fighting force by having the ability hear each others thoughts and even foresee what the others action will be before they even think about it.
And it will have 12 arms

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: January 22, 2013, 12:44:16 pm »

Are troglodytes sentient in this world as they're being sold?
If so we could ask the troglodytes about their gods. They could be potential allies. If they don't have any, then I see a niche for more worshipers, especially if we free them..... If we could stop them attacking Uristiel at the same time that would be perfect.

On a slightly less far fetched note, the dagger for Laskus, and the other metals for golems.

+1 for giving the child the ability to communicate with animals, + accelerated growth. Instant commander.

I think the mention of the Baelthorax was a nod towards the spec-op debate earlier, but that's just my preference ( spore-jackets still on my list to do)

Otherwise, prepare for the feast!
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: January 22, 2013, 12:47:17 pm »

If so we could ask the troglodytes about their gods. They could be potential allies. If they don't have any, then I see a niche for more worshipers, especially if we free them..... If we could stop them attacking Uristiel at the same time that would be perfect.

On a slightly less far fetched note, the dagger for Laskus, and the other metals for golems.

+1 for giving the child the ability to communicate with animals, + accelerated growth. Instant commander.

I think the mention of the Baelthorax was a nod towards the spec-op debate earlier, but that's just my preference ( spore-jackets still on my list to do)

I would say no to a specops team, but yes to sporejackets. Fungus spawn are an advantage of our army, we should make use of it.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: January 22, 2013, 12:49:18 pm »

-1 to accelerated growth. It f@$? them up like no one business.

+1 to communicate with animals
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: January 22, 2013, 12:54:45 pm »

I would say no to a specops team, but yes to sporejackets. Fungus spawn are an advantage of our army, we should make use of it.
If we're going to make sporejackets, they need to be made earlier rather than later. It would require minimal investment and making them now would allow them to multiply, lowering the overall investment. The more we have the more use they'll be when we need them.

Good point about accelerated growth, I was just thinking of making full use of the child without the years of waiting.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: January 22, 2013, 01:09:35 pm »

Good point about accelerated growth, I was just thinking of making full use of the child without the years of waiting.
It just I can't think of more than one hero with accelerated growth, but at least five villains who all became evil because they grew up too fast.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: January 22, 2013, 01:14:12 pm »

+1 to accelerated growth but also gift him with extreme intelligence and an unnaturally long life but don't do anything without asking the parents first.

Tell the mother and father that with their permission we would have him be the first of a new grand race of super humans.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

kaian-a-coel

• Bay Watcher
  • (Exo)biologist student
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: January 22, 2013, 01:46:16 pm »

and being somewhat plant-like (very low)
EA games is like the dark lord sauron, and the gaming consumer demographic is like gollum.
Sauron makes the precious.
Gollum loves and hates the precious.
Full Sig

kytuzian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Kytuzian - Youtube
« Reply #1465 on: January 22, 2013, 02:03:42 pm »

and being somewhat plant-like (very low)

+1

EvilTwin

• Bay Watcher
  • likes skeletons for their afros
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: January 22, 2013, 02:27:27 pm »

I don't think we should tamper with unborn humans like we do with fully grown ones. We are a god of Chaos, but we are also benevolent. If we don't manage to get the child born (or turn it into a wretched abomination) because we were tinkering around with it, we are going to loose followers (obviously the child and it's parents, but also others who then see that their god can fail).
I say we just touch upon the child, make sure there are no curses or illnesses, have Lara heal the mother of any illness we find and then just let nature go it's way. I am sure even us touching on an unborn life will have an effect on the child, and it's more Chaotic if we don't know what effect that will be.
I guess we can give the mother a ring with a small manarack stone embedded in it to promote any tendencies that develop with the child.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: January 22, 2013, 02:32:58 pm »

I don't think we should tamper with unborn humans like we do with fully grown ones. We are a god of Chaos, but we are also benevolent. If we don't manage to get the child born (or turn it into a wretched abomination) because we were tinkering around with it, we are going to loose followers (obviously the child and it's parents, but also others who then see that their god can fail).
I say we just touch upon the child, make sure there are no curses or illnesses, have Lara heal the mother of any illness we find and then just let nature go it's way. I am sure even us touching on an unborn life will have an effect on the child, and it's more Chaotic if we don't know what effect that will be.
I guess we can give the mother a ring with a small manarack stone embedded in it to promote any tendencies that develop with the child.
+1 to this, don't try to mess with the child, who knows what will happen just because of our prescense? It's like in Eragon.

Talvara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: January 22, 2013, 03:09:26 pm »

+1 to this, don't try to mess with the child, who knows what will happen just because of our prescense? It's like in Eragon.
+1
it goes without saying that I'm also against tampering with the child. its human potential will just have to blossom on its own.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: January 22, 2013, 03:46:24 pm »

Look for disease and curses on the couple, and cure/exorcise them.
Purchase the adamantine dagger for Lakus.
Purchase the crates of iron, and have the smith begin to equip our troops.
See if Krait can arrange an audience, but try not to have it occurring tomorrow if possible.
Ask Serena about the area and about the local gods, also what she knows about the EoT.
Draft plans for a tree whose wood is stronger than steel, but allows it to be shaped into the desired shape with relative ease.
Recall our champs.
And lastly, NO BOONS
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 130