Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 130

Author Topic: You are a new God  (Read 220863 times)

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
Re: You are a new God
« Reply #1245 on: January 20, 2013, 07:18:53 pm »

The OOC thread is working perfectly fine judging by the fact that there is about 4 pages over there that would currently be clogging up this thread.

Let's talk with this god and see what information we can get out of her regarding our predecessor god, the order empire, and anything else that comes up.  I also think we should talk about starting up trade with her.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: January 20, 2013, 07:20:36 pm »

Agreed.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: January 20, 2013, 07:27:09 pm »

Alright so I believe talking to Maher about a ceasefire is to be on here.

Origami_Psycho

• Bay Watcher
  • The Arcane Crepe!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: January 20, 2013, 07:28:12 pm »

+1
GENERATION 12: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
That's right bitches, we're a fucking terminator.
Our new catch phrase is: "I wont be back."

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: January 20, 2013, 07:29:39 pm »

Yep I would like to talk about allying with him.  He might be a bit crazy and bloodthirsty but he keeps his word, seems relatively honorable and is probably a powerful ally to have.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: January 20, 2013, 07:31:11 pm »

Also have the dwarves get a taste of a little fire nectar beer. To see what their reaction will be plus maybe it will increase the value.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: January 20, 2013, 07:33:08 pm »

I think that gifting the Justicar to Maher and try to talk him into hating the other death god is a good idea.

But big No from me to trying to get allied with him.
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: January 20, 2013, 07:34:23 pm »

Also have the dwarves get a taste of a little fire nectar beer. To see what their reaction will be plus maybe it will increase the value.
We should do this tomorrow when the trade caravan comes.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: January 20, 2013, 07:36:05 pm »

My suggestions for the turn:

1) Just spend some time for an idle chat with the goddess, say her that you like her settlement very much and would like to improve Minas Iroh for that standard and express hope that there are no reasons to have conflicts
2) Grant 10 minor life boons to farmers, start making more plots for stems and melons
3) Visit our afterlife and chat with the souls should look for ones with useful skills and\or willing to come back into living
4) If some souls agree to become a bug cloud and have no great skills, infuse a soul into a firejackets cloud. first in afterlife, to create intelligent defender of the afterlife. Then infuse a soul(s) to the surface firejackets, making one or more intelligent hives, with properties varying depending on properties of the soul
5) Implant newly mined manarack into Tiberius, to make him stronger before the upcoming tournament
6) Tell trader to prepare to meet the dwarven caravan
7) other then that - save mana

looks like OOC thread  will not work :) As I expected
Not much I can think of to argue against here.

Yep I would like to talk about allying with him.  He might be a bit crazy and bloodthirsty but he keeps his word, seems relatively honorable and is probably a powerful ally to have.
Agreed.

We should do this tomorrow when the trade caravan comes.
Agreed, thought I mentioned it, meant to mention it.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: January 20, 2013, 07:41:57 pm »

My suggestions for the turn:

1) Just spend some time for an idle chat with the goddess, say her that you like her settlement very much and would like to improve Minas Iroh for that standard and express hope that there are no reasons to have conflicts, Also, ask Urist for advice on how to improve or their are any holes in our defense that the enemy can exploit.
2) Grant 10 minor life boons to farmers, start making more plots for stems and melons
3) Visit our afterlife and chat with the souls should look for ones with useful skills and\or willing to come back into living
4) If some souls agree to become a bug cloud and have no great skills, infuse a soul into a firejackets cloud. first in afterlife, to create intelligent defender of the afterlife. Then infuse a soul(s) to the surface firejackets, making one or more intelligent hives, with properties varying depending on properties of the soul
5) Implant newly mined manarack into Tiberius, to make him stronger before the upcoming tournament Save manarack for flying castle.
6) Tell trader to prepare to meet the dwarven caravan (have a sample of fire nectar beer ready and gauge reations)
7) other then that - save mana

looks like OOC thread  will not work :) As I expected

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: January 20, 2013, 07:42:36 pm »

Agreed.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: January 20, 2013, 07:46:43 pm »

My suggestions, the abbreivated version:

>Ask goddess about her relations with other local Divinities.
>Ask goddess for tour.
>Keep in mind we are working to seduce her, but not yet. Be affable and charming.
>After we're done with her, fly to Maherport and try to speak with Maher.
>Attempt a cease-fire.
>If possible, discuss a non-agression pact. Include our allies in our side though.
>create a small pocket dimension. Test effects of manarack in various forms against voidspawn and simulcrums of other, various creatures.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

kytuzian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Kytuzian - Youtube
« Reply #1257 on: January 20, 2013, 07:46:47 pm »

+1

>Ask goddess for tour.
>Keep in mind we are working to seduce her, but not yet. Be affable and charming.
>Attempt a cease-fire.
>If possible, discuss a non-agression pact. Include our allies in our side though.
>create a small pocket dimension. Test effects of manarack in various forms against voidspawn and simulcrums of other, various creatures.
+1

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: January 20, 2013, 07:49:05 pm »

I'd prefer not to test manarack/Void interactions until we have spare manarack...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: January 20, 2013, 07:50:13 pm »

+1

>Ask goddess for tour.
>Attempt a cease-fire.
>create a small pocket dimension. Test effects of manarack in various forms against voidspawn and simulcrums of other, various creatures.(After we do some stuff we our own afterlife)
+1
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 130