Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 130

Author Topic: You are a new God  (Read 221185 times)

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a new God
« Reply #450 on: January 12, 2013, 08:29:28 am »

To Laksus: Fuck their shit up so bad Grumugga will have to glue them back together in hell! Send some firejackets with him. Bring back the humans.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: January 12, 2013, 11:33:58 am »

We are so awesome!

Would it be cheaper to make more Silkspinners and Drakes now that we have a template to work from?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: January 12, 2013, 12:13:26 pm »

Am I the only one who doesn't really want to send in Laskus alone into a huge enemy camp like that?

New idea by the way (at the risk of getting too elfy):  how about a making a plant that grows into a huge tower with room inside for people to live?  Not sure if anyone here has played morriwind and seen those giant mushroom wizard towers surrounded by lava but that's sort of my general idea.  The tower could also grow fruit for eating and maybe pods that make those plant soldiers.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: January 12, 2013, 12:17:00 pm »

Am I the only one who doesn't really want to send in Laskus alone into a huge enemy camp like that?
He fast and healed faster so along as he does hit and run he be fine until we get there.

Also log.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2013, 12:38:28 pm by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: January 12, 2013, 12:26:27 pm »

Hey if those guys come looking for the mages, we should say they ran into that cursed fungus forest.
Sure thing peanut man!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: January 12, 2013, 12:29:21 pm »

Hey if those guys come looking for the mages, we should say they ran into that cursed fungus forest.
The one they(the Justicars) would of gone through to get here?
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Donuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Madman
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: January 12, 2013, 12:35:09 pm »

"Oh shit, they've got a slogan! It means they're serious!"

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: January 12, 2013, 12:36:25 pm »

Oh did they?  Still kind of hoping those things will just kill them.
Sure thing peanut man!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: January 12, 2013, 12:39:04 pm »

He's fast, strong, regenerates, has all that spiny stuff, and so forth. Also, he probably has decades of combat experience. He's facing normal orcs. He'll be fine if we watch him.

New idea by the way (at the risk of getting too elfy):  how about a making a plant that grows into a huge tower with room inside for people to live?  Not sure if anyone here has played morriwind and seen those giant mushroom wizard towers surrounded by lava but that's sort of my general idea.  The tower could also grow fruit for eating and maybe pods that make those plant soldiers.
Can't say I've played an Elder Scrolls game, but sounds awesome.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: January 12, 2013, 12:39:37 pm »

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: January 12, 2013, 12:46:54 pm »

Yeah. Send Lassus in. But, to see his skills, have him kill every last Orc there. There shall be no survivors. Bring back the humans. Gumugga will understand that we are not to be trifled with...

Also, we should still make the fire boa for Krait.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: January 12, 2013, 12:51:29 pm »

Yeah. Send Lassus in. But, to see his skills, have him kill every last Orc there. There shall be no survivors. Bring back the humans. Gumugga will understand that we are not to be trifled with...
more than a hundred
He going to need backup.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: January 12, 2013, 12:52:58 pm »

I genuinely hate posting messages on an iPod, iPhone or anything else with autocorrect.  Looking at some of my previous posts can easily show that it does more harm than good and trying to type on these small buttons with my relatively large hands is unrelentingly frustrating.

Ranting aside those plant towers could make for good cheap fortresses and nice outposts.  We could even add in lava moats with our fire domain.
Sure thing peanut man!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: January 12, 2013, 12:54:15 pm »

Plants and lava don't mix. Well, unless you want ash.

Don't send Laskus to kill 100 orcs on his own. At the least, send Tiberius with him. Good bonding experience.
Sig

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: January 12, 2013, 01:02:22 pm »

Plants and lava don't mix. Well, unless you want ash.

Don't send Laskus to kill 100 orcs on his own. At the least, send Tiberius with him. Good bonding experience.

In the game I mentioned earlier, the wizard tower plants grew almost exclusively in Ashland regions with lava nearby.  Granted I guess it might be considered a bit unrealistic but hey that's a fantasy universe and so is this.  Also on a more realistic note plants love growing near volcanoes because of the large amount of nutrients contained within the soil.  They just tend to die out when an eruption occurs before regrowing from scratch after some time has passed with the soil's nutrients refreshed.

I've already said how I feel about sending in our man alone.
Sure thing peanut man!
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 130