Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 130

Author Topic: You are a new God  (Read 220719 times)

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a new God
« Reply #1530 on: January 23, 2013, 09:29:08 pm »

Laksus vs Erasmus
Eldrik vs battlemage
Azula vs high priestess

Sounds good?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 09:34:55 pm by javierpwn »

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1531 on: January 23, 2013, 09:30:27 pm »

Laksus vs Erasmus
Eldrik vs battlemage
Axial vs high priestess

Sounds good?
Do you mean Azula instead of Axial?
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: January 23, 2013, 09:34:34 pm »

Laksus vs Erasmus
Eldrik vs battlemage
Axial vs high priestess

Sounds good?
damn you autocorrect!!!!!!!

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: January 23, 2013, 09:38:32 pm »

The dice should decide. Truly chaos way and way to counter Krait's assumption that we need an advantage of choice

Our combatants should be Azula\Tiberius\Laksus

Oh, and make a condition that any god can intervene saving champion from death, admitting the defeat. I don't want to lose a chance to heal our fragile Azula before she is killed

War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1534 on: January 23, 2013, 09:47:49 pm »

I think our ideal combination would be:
Azula vs. Narcissa
Tiberius vs. Joe the Battlemage
Laksus vs. Erasmus

And +1 to no death. We want a competitive event, not mutual sabotage.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1535 on: January 23, 2013, 09:50:44 pm »

Laksus vs Erasmus
Eldrik vs battlemage
Azula vs high priestess

Sounds good?
I'd rather have Tiberius get in on this than Eldrick. Other than that, no objections.

And of course not to the death.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: January 23, 2013, 09:53:27 pm »

I should have had that idea earlier, but maybe it's not too late and krait will let us to do the last boost

Grant Azula chaos passive boon (one that don't require active skill). It's a shield that turns harmful elements launched at Azula, to another element , probably unharmful
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1537 on: January 23, 2013, 10:07:01 pm »

Perhaps we should give Shelia the power that she want to help defend the afterlife. She will be our first guardian among many, that has similar shape of the fire elemental from skyrim with a little mix of chaos. Also, we have no reason at giving out boon or at least upgrade some we already have.

edit: We should give Edward a 1 manarack nugget, I think he is creating a new being or ask for clarification on what is he building.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 10:24:14 pm by jaass »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: January 23, 2013, 10:22:37 pm »

I should have had that idea earlier, but maybe it's not too late and krait will let us to do the last boost

Grant Azula chaos passive boon (one that don't require active skill). It's a shield that turns harmful elements launched at Azula, to another element , probably unharmful
I like this idea.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: January 23, 2013, 11:48:46 pm »

I like this idea.
But I doubt Krait will. And he'll notice if we push any extra power into her just before hand. The time to prepare is over.

What we can and should do is give our champions a pep talk, and tell the rest of our followers to cheer as loudly as they can. You'd be surprised what people can do when properly motivated.

But above all, have fun. Don't let anyone die, Kraits followers as well. Chat it up, live it large, and basically have a day at the stadium. We don't need any focused planning here, unless today is the day Order attacks... In which case I imagine Uristiel's presence is going to be a mite of a shock.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: January 24, 2013, 02:30:14 am »

Laksus vs Erasmus
Eldrik vs battlemage
Axial vs high priestess

Sounds good?
damn you autocorrect!!!!!!!
And now in my mind, Azula has those spiked wheels things and this theme

Anyway make sure to tell them no shame if you lose.

And the afterlife will need guards.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

kaian-a-coel

• Bay Watcher
  • (Exo)biologist student
    • View Profile
« Reply #1541 on: January 24, 2013, 05:06:44 am »

able to repair the cracks themselves.

And I favour

Laksus vs Erasmus
Tiberius vs battlemage
Azula vs high priestess

Or maybe the dice should decide... But yeah, tiberius instead of eldrick and no death battle.
EA games is like the dark lord sauron, and the gaming consumer demographic is like gollum.
Sauron makes the precious.
Gollum loves and hates the precious.
Full Sig

Talvara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: January 24, 2013, 05:15:20 am »

Laksus vs Erasmus
Eldrik vs battlemage
Azula vs high priestess

Sounds good?
I'd rather have Tiberius get in on this than Eldrick. Other than that, no objections.

And of course not to the death.

+1

Rtyh-C

• Bay Watcher
  • Slaughtering elves in low Earth orbit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: January 24, 2013, 08:11:44 am »

It's not exactly fair - Tiberius is a giant metal flying chaos-imbued flamethrowing monster of a golem, after all. I say we propose it only tentatively to Krait, and checking his reaction even if he accepts - he might not actually agree to it.

And, of course, no fighting to the death. This is a friendly encounter, not a chance to kill our allies.
By that logic, you shouldn't be able to play dwarves because they don't show thinking ability.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: January 24, 2013, 01:20:52 pm »

It's not exactly fair - Tiberius is a giant metal flying chaos-imbued flamethrowing monster of a golem, after all. I say we propose it only tentatively to Krait, and checking his reaction even if he accepts - he might not actually agree to it.

And, of course, no fighting to the death. This is a friendly encounter, not a chance to kill our allies.
Fair? We're two chaos gods. He's more established than we are. It's more than likely his champions will have some hidden tricks.
But yeah, not to the death. We will need all the help we can get when war breaks.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 101 102 [103] 104 105 ... 130