Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

Author Topic: Johnny's Totally Bogus Adventure!  (Read 10206 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Johnny's Totally Bogus Adventure!
« Reply #75 on: January 06, 2013, 07:28:59 am »

Deny harder.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 06, 2013, 08:35:37 am »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 06, 2013, 10:00:50 am »

Retcon the last turn because Johnny is obviously too brotastical to not know what skunk is.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 06, 2013, 10:04:15 am »

Find Mark. Talk to the man.

"O HAI MARK. I was lighting up this skunk and I thought of you. What a story, haah? Light it up for me, maybe?"

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
  • The king lost his golden pantaloons, go find them.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 06, 2013, 06:22:14 pm »

Turn 12: High on Skunk

( Roll is a 4, Harry Baldman wins! )

Find Mark. Talk to the man.

"O HAI MARK. I was lighting up this skunk and I thought of you. What a story, haah? Light it up for me, maybe?"

You walk to Marks door, who lives in the room on the other side of the hallway, on your floor of the
apartment complex. You give it a few knocks, and Mark soon answers.

"Yo, how is it hanging bromodo? Damn, are you ok, you don't look so good." "O HAI MARK. Don't worry about it, I had been through worse then this at your last birthday party. You remember, there was then monkey, and that twister game, and we.... never mind. Anyway, I was lighting up this skunk and I thought of you. What a story, haah? Light it up for me, maybe?" "A skunk? Can that even get you high bro?" "I have no fucking clue man, but I feel like experimenting, I am like Einstein or some shit." "That's the spirit man, boldly go were no high man has gone before! Come in dude, if that thing turns out to be bogus you can use some of my weed." "You have been watching to much star trek dude, its getting in your head." "What can I say, I can't resist Picard's hypnotizing voice. Now come on."

You take a seat on one of his bean bag chairs, and pull out your skunk joint. Mark grabs his own joint,
and then lights them both up. "Here gos a bag of shit!" You take a huge drag
of your stinking joint. Its smelly  smoke fills your nostrils, sending you into a level of high you never
before known. You are so very high, that you don't notice the skunk joint dropping out of your hand,
and landing on the ground. Or the fire that it created. However, Mark is what they call totally
freaking out right now. He looks really pissed at you, but you have no idea why.

"Hey Mark, is it getting hot in here or is it just me?"

You REALLY need to see a doctor, you are very very high, you are still hungry. WHAT DO YOU DO?

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 06, 2013, 08:46:06 pm »

Jump on the fire.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 07, 2013, 09:58:55 am »

Pour that funny smelling water on the fire.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 07, 2013, 10:12:22 am »

Extinguish fire BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY. Make smalltalk.

"So, how's your sex life?"

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 07, 2013, 02:53:34 pm »

Headbutt the flames down!
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]