Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11

Author Topic: Neverending Adventure: Dungeon Crawling Time!  (Read 6432 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Neverending Adventure: Dungeon Crawling Time!
« Reply #90 on: January 06, 2013, 09:39:18 pm »

"I'll take the left with Rik and Begorou; the others can go right."

((Why is it so hard to find a party list?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 06, 2013, 09:54:35 pm »

((Because I'm a disorganized, procrastinating asshole who didn't update the inventory/status screen for a small money exchange?))

((Not trying to be snarky, by the way. I always have trouble with the who's who.))
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 06, 2013, 09:56:54 pm »

(@GWG: Right now the four-man team is me/Rika, you/Litt, Persus13/Samson, and NRDL/Nix.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 06, 2013, 10:10:07 pm »

(@GWG: Right now the four-man team is me/Rika, you/Litt, Persus13/Samson, and NRDL/Nix.)
(...Why did I think there were 6 of us?))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 07, 2013, 06:32:47 am »

I'll go with Rika.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 07, 2013, 06:58:21 am »

[[possibly because I mentioned a party size increase after the first dungeon?]]
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 07, 2013, 08:01:33 am »

"Begoru is one the waitlist. Given that we barely survived that last room, lets go in one group." Look at right hand passage.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 08, 2013, 06:49:53 pm »

I'll let you split up, and sorry for no update. I was waiting for this to appear in my updated topics without realizing this had finished- please, if it happens, bump if you'd like.

Currently, Nix and Rika are going left, Litt and Samson to the right.

Rika enters the left passage first, and scans it for anything unusual.
(19+2) Rika spots a simple tripwire trap and goes to disarm it, but sees that it's a decoy right before actually doing so. Disarming the trap would have actually activated it, so Rika lets it be.

Nix follows closely behind.

The left passage opens up to a small room with a shaft heading down. There's a treasure chest on one wall, and a strange marking on the other. Checking out the room abruptly stops when a large, bat-like creature drops from the dark ceiling!

Nix and Rika are fighting a Bat!

Spoiler: Combat (click to show/hide)

Litt and Samson head to the right. They find a medium sized room, about as long as the previous but half as wide. It extended more to the left (oriented just like the last room)

Samson leads (10) and sees no traps. Litt(3) dosen't either, but he hardly looked, as creatures emerged from the dark corners of the room!

Spider-like creatures with bee-like abdomens and wings appear! There's 2 in total!

Spoiler: Combat (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: inventory (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 06:52:11 pm by Tsuchigumo550 »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 08, 2013, 06:51:41 pm »

Cast fireball at bat.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 08, 2013, 06:56:06 pm »

Get free
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 08, 2013, 07:23:51 pm »

Rika backed up Nix's play by strafing to the left and firing repeatedly at the bat, to keep its attention on her and not on the mage about to launch a fireball up its punk ass.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 08, 2013, 10:22:04 pm »

Use Guided Mutation to make the giant hornetspider more like a sea anemone. Draw the white tome.
Sig

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 09, 2013, 08:17:54 pm »

Nix, angry that a bat would steal from him, cast Fireball! (2+1) ((Rika's support is the +1)) A hissing, sparkling bolt flies forth and strikes the bat, exploding into smoke when it hits! (2/50)

While Nix fired his spell, Rika dashed around the bat, firing wildly! The first shot missed, but (5) the rest found their mark when the bat was struck with Nix's fire! A total of three shots landed!

The bat stumbles to the ground, it's wings severely damaged from bullet holes, and it's torso well cooked. It seems to be nearly dead.

The bat screeches incredibly loudly!
(4)
Nix Will (5)
Rika Will (3)
Nix manages to resist the ear-murdering sound, but Rika's sensitive ears pick up on it much worse, confusing her!

---

Samson struggles against the sticky webbing (4) vs (3+2) wearing it down somewhat but not quite breaking free!
Meanwhile, Litt gestures to the more healthy spider, thinking of a rare, engimatic sea anemone! (6)
The spider's legs root to the ground, as long, soft-looking tentacles grow out from its mouth and body! It flails about as it's head morphs, new skin covering the spider's eyes with an unseeing mass of flesh ending in a lump of tentacles and a vicious, gnawing mouth!

The injured spider spits another liquid, but this one a yellow-ish green!
(1) vs (3+1)
The strange liquid blasted the wall near Litt, nowhere near close enough to splash back on him.
The wall hissed and sizzled as the acid ate through the rock!

The anemone spider swung about madly, it's tentacles suddenly extending and lashing out!
(2) (5) (1)
(autofail)
Samson is repeatedly flogged with the tentacles, the first and third strike failing to hit anything but sticky web, but the second striking Samson's head, stinging powerfully!
(-1HP)
Samson is suffering from Anemone Sting! While nonlethal, the sting and poison makes actions hard to coordinate! -1 to actions!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 09, 2013, 08:21:25 pm »

"Gah! My poor ears!" Rika moaned, covering them with her hands as best as she could and hunkering down and away from the source of the noise. "Nix, can you please shut that thing up? Agh!"

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 09, 2013, 08:23:30 pm »

Continue to try and get free.

Sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11