Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11

Author Topic: Neverending Adventure: Dungeon Crawling Time!  (Read 6444 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Neverending Adventure: Dungeon Crawling Time!
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2013, 08:24:50 am »

Rik shadowed Nix, keeping his pistol in high ready and keeping an eye out for any more traps.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2013, 08:29:13 am »

Name: ASH
Class: Warrior
Race: Robot(+2 to mechanisms/devices -2 to stealth)
Weapon: Uprooted tree.
Armor: Metal alloy.
Waitlist please.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2013, 08:31:28 am »

Waitlist please.

Sorry, I have you on the waitlist I'm keeping track of, just forgot to update the fourm one. Sorry about that.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2013, 08:33:36 am »

Waitlist please.

Sorry, I have you on the waitlist I'm keeping track of, just forgot to update the fourm one. Sorry about that.
Ok it just I've be missed before and was getting worried.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2013, 09:24:16 am »

I will also follow the group.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2013, 05:03:52 pm »

ready my crossbow. Load is not already done so. Follow the group.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2013, 09:52:57 pm »

Samson prepares his crossbow, and motions for the others of his party to go ahead.

Nix lead the group as Rik followed closely behind, flintlock at the ready.

Slowly moving along, the stairs lead down to another dim room. As the party enters, the magic lanterns shine light in the room-

It revealed five, dog-sized beasts that resembled bears, but without fur on their heads. They had massive jaws and singular eyes, and had a half-bark, half roar.

They immediately growled, provoking Rik to fire.
(2) The flintlock fired three shots in quick succession, the recoil surprising to Rik, causing her to miss two shots. The first one managed to hit one of the dog-things, causing it to welp. It stood back up and barked loudly.

Hearing the bark, Samson fired his crossbow. (6)
Samson's bolt pierced one of the creature's skulls, killing it instantly. It's body was knocked back, and apparently activated a trap in the back of the room, evident by a hailstorm of arrows from the opposite wall.

Beardog 1 (2) An arrow struck the dog in the back, killing it!
Beardog 2 (5) None of the arrows hit this dog.
Beardog 3 (1) Multiple arrows turned this dog into a makeshift porcupine.
Beardog 4 (3) One of the arrows grazed this dog's side, but did no lasting damage.

Rik          (4) Rik watched as arrows failed to come close enough to do damage.
Samson   (4) Samson was untouched by the arrows.
Nix         (2) Nix wasn't so lucky, getting hit in the lower torso by an arrow! -1 HP!
Litt         (6+2) Litt dodged with the grace of gods.

Beardog 2 rushes at Litt, in an attempt to bite!
(3 vs 2) It manages to nip at Litt's tail, but couldn't break the scales.

Beardog 4 rushes Rik!
(5 vs 1) Rik isn't so quick to spot the dog, and the dog bites at Rik's leg powerfully! A sickening SNAP is heard as Rik's bone breaks in two! -2 HP!

Nix has 1HP! If he takes any more damage, he will die.
Rik has 1HP and a broken leg! Rik cannot dodge regular attacks and will die if damaged!
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2013, 09:57:02 pm »

Shoot beardog 4

"Rik and Nix get out of here. Me and Litt will cover you!"
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 03, 2013, 10:24:08 pm »

Rik, knowing he can't really get out of there like asked due to the broken leg that additionally is still being held in the jaws of a monster and all, elects to shoot the dog biting him between the eyes.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 03, 2013, 10:39:11 pm »

Use Guided Mutation on Rik to make him more like a completely unharmed kobold. Or other humanoid, I can fix him later.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 10:56:07 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 03, 2013, 10:47:05 pm »

(Can I request that you change 'person' to 'kobold'? I don't want to end up as some part-kobold, part-human-or-something-else-that-could-be-defined-as-person freakish thing. :P)

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 03, 2013, 10:52:50 pm »

(Can I request that you change 'person' to 'kobold'? I don't want to end up as some part-kobold, part-human-or-something-else-that-could-be-defined-as-person freakish thing. :P)

Whoops. I have to fight with my brain to keep genders right, and I lost race in translation. Should have checked when I did the rolls (i.e., checked for bounuses) but I forgot.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 03, 2013, 10:56:25 pm »

I couldn't remember what you were.
Sig

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 03, 2013, 11:02:22 pm »

(@GWG: 'Gorrikakki' isn't an obvious kobold name? XD Ah, oh well.
@T550: I do play female characters 90 to 99% of the time, so your assumption I was playing female would usually be correct. There isn't a field for gender in the character sheet, though, and I only used a gender-specific pronoun in one post (I think) until now so I can see how you could've forgot. I'm not worried about it or I would've said something. :P Besides, knowing my luck I'm probably about to end up playing a female kobold...)

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 03, 2013, 11:07:54 pm »

For some reason my mind will not stop thinking you're playing as a female, but I did catch that one "his", so... Your choice. At least, I will remember your species now, or try to.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11