Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

Author Topic: Neverending Adventure: Dungeon Crawling Time!  (Read 6425 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Neverending Adventure: Dungeon Crawling Time!
« Reply #120 on: January 09, 2013, 10:48:21 pm »

((You could try calling out to us. I could probably mutate the spider into something that hates rocks or something.  :P Or just test transmution on rocks.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 09, 2013, 10:49:30 pm »

(Considering a ton of boulders just hit the ground, you probably heard the trap go off. :P You should come over to us and shout to see if we can hear you and converse.)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 09, 2013, 10:50:01 pm »

((But in the meantime, PUSH!))
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 09, 2013, 11:12:18 pm »

(Considering a ton of boulders just hit the ground, you probably heard the trap go off. :P You should come over to us and shout to see if we can hear you and converse.)
(I haven't heard about hearing it, so I'm going to deal with the bugs first.)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 09, 2013, 11:16:16 pm »

((You could try calling out to us. I could probably mutate the spider into something that hates rocks or something.  :P Or just test transmution on rocks.))

The funny thing is, it's rooted down on the rocks and is surrounded by rocks. Even if it was mindless, it could still feel the ANGER.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 09, 2013, 11:17:37 pm »

The funny thing is, it's rooted down on the rocks and is surrounded by rocks. Even if it was mindless, it could still feel the ANGER.
Dang. Oh well. I'll just have to make it spongey or fungusey. With cases like this, it's best to remove the nervous system entirely and rebuild it from scratch after letting it stew awhile.
Sig

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 11, 2013, 07:03:27 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Jesus.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 11, 2013, 09:11:52 am »

Waitlist.

Argh.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 11, 2013, 04:49:40 pm »

Note to self; watch who gets mutation powers next time so this kind of !!FUN!! always happens.
Especially if they happen to be biology nerds like yours truly.
Sig

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 11, 2013, 06:12:42 pm »

Litt continues his mad experiments, thinking of the neural structure of fungi... better, lack thereof.

(4) It seems to work, the spider stops doing much of anything. Even the tentacles stop moving about... or are they? You take a closer look, and

SURPRISE (-2)
(5) (1-2)
Spores shoot out all over you! Slithering away as fast as possible, you can't avoid the blast of... stuff! Wildly trying to rub the offensive material off of yourself, you do fairly well for not being able to see...

Wait. Your eyes are open. Litt has been blinded!
3 Using your magic reserves, you try to sense what's around you. Your vision is now dependant on being able to use magic!
Your vision ca best be described as darkness, with a red haze indicating "enemy", and a very small area of black and white in the center of your sight. It's almost like looking through a telescope, but without color and kinda blurry. At least enemies still glow through the black of your sight.

---

Nix and Rika go back up the hallway and give a big push on the boulders...
and fall right through. The large boulders are simply small, runed rocks giving the illusion of boulders. Picking them up from both ends, Nix and Rika now have one Illusory Stone (Boulder) each.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 11, 2013, 06:21:37 pm »

Damn it. Only one thing to do...SOMETHING DANGEROUS!

Use Guided Mutation on myself to make my head more like a bat's. Make a mental note to pick up more transmution spells soon.
Sig

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 11, 2013, 06:22:36 pm »

"Huh. Hey, Nix, you wanna go back and check the other boulders to see if they're fake too?" Rika asked, getting off of the human mage and pocketing the stone.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 11, 2013, 06:23:43 pm »

Use Guided Mutation on myself to make my head more like a bat's. Make a mental note to pick up more transmution spells soon.

You do realize that you could very well make your head EXPLODE, correct? My god. It's like watching someone have to pick a pit to stand over- one filled with knives and explosives and the other pillows stuffed with 100$ bills.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 11, 2013, 06:26:03 pm »

You do realize that you could very well make your head EXPLODE, correct? My god. It's like watching someone have to pick a pit to stand over- one filled with knives and explosives and the other pillows stuffed with 100$ bills.
I assume that whatever happens to my head will at least be bat-related.
Sig

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 11, 2013, 07:11:13 pm »

I assume that whatever happens to my head will at least be bat-related.
Yeah. If you get a one and I haven't thought anything else up, you'll get the ears x100, causing the sound to blow your brains out.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11