Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247] 248 249 ... 1086

Author Topic: Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A roaming horde appears on the horizon!  (Read 1861493 times)

DeKaFu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead (Discuss the Kickstarter in the other thread)
« Reply #3690 on: June 29, 2013, 08:44:30 pm »

Heh, I ran into one of those and had no idea what was going on. Makes sense in retrospect. Interesting effect.

I like the new clothing layering screen, but I'm pretty sure it's being cut off at the bottom on the default window size, and I don't know how to make it scroll down. :/ Help?

DWC

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3691 on: June 29, 2013, 10:52:59 pm »

Not sure what master zombies are about either. I read that they are only as aggressive as bears, so they'll decline to attack you more then not.

I've only run into them personally like I've run into all special zombies, eg, with an armored truck, so I can't say what their special ability might be.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #3692 on: June 29, 2013, 11:19:43 pm »

I actually meet one in my latest LP video and it doesn't actually attack me. I also have a pet which I call Mo Z and he is working out quite well though not doing exactly what I want.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Aavak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Bohemian Shenanigans
« Reply #3693 on: June 29, 2013, 11:22:41 pm »

I actually meet one in my latest LP video and it doesn't actually attack me. I also have a pet which I call Mo Z and he is working out quite well though not doing exactly what I want.

McJester had a pet once... its name was Morph. Oh, how McJester loved Morph, but Morph loved fire... it's a shame that fire didn't love him back :(

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #3694 on: June 29, 2013, 11:23:54 pm »

It sounds to me that fire loved Morph a little much actually
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3695 on: June 29, 2013, 11:57:26 pm »

According to the wiki, the Common Cold is supposed to last between one and four days.  Mine has lasted five and counting.  Is it possible to become 'infected' again while you're still infected with the same thing?  Because it's Day 10 and this is starting to put a crimp in my long term plans.

I'm not going to bother asking if there is a cure for the Common Cold because that would be a dumb thing to ask.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #3696 on: June 30, 2013, 12:08:32 am »

Does your status screen actually say you have a cold? Because if it says you have influenza that is a whole different bird.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3697 on: June 30, 2013, 12:20:03 am »

Does your status screen actually say you have a cold? Because if it says you have influenza that is a whole different bird.

Yes, the character screen does actually say 'Common Cold' and has the whole time.  And the last time I took some Dayquil it didn't seem to have any effect either.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chaos that Crawls up on you with a Smile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3698 on: June 30, 2013, 12:32:48 am »

Colds last between 1-5 days, so it's probable that you caught another while you slept. Dayquil reduces the effect that the cold has on you, not its duration. Royal jelly can fix it right up though.

Eating meat/junk food and taking drugs lowers your health score; which makes it more likely for you to get ambient diseases.

SharpKris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3699 on: June 30, 2013, 01:15:23 am »

Colds last between 1-5 days, so it's probable that you caught another while you slept. Dayquil reduces the effect that the cold has on you, not its duration. Royal jelly can fix it right up though.

Eating meat/junk food and taking drugs lowers your health score; which makes it more likely for you to get ambient diseases.

where do you see your health score?

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chaos that Crawls up on you with a Smile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3700 on: June 30, 2013, 01:31:22 am »

It's invisdabulled. You can only gauge its number by what you eat/use. It randomly goes up and down as time passes regardless of what you do; though it tends to head towards zero.

Oddly enough, eating two pieces of raw meat is as unhealthy as snorting crack.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2013, 01:33:07 am by Blaze »

Knirisk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3701 on: June 30, 2013, 03:14:01 am »

It's invisdabulled. You can only gauge its number by what you eat/use. It randomly goes up and down as time passes regardless of what you do; though it tends to head towards zero.

Oddly enough, eating two pieces of raw meat is as unhealthy as snorting crack.

Huh. And I thought there was virtually no downsides to eating a diet of cooked meat (fresh) (hot) and clean water. Maybe I should start taking vitamins, then, too.
Also often called Boowells.

SharpKris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3702 on: June 30, 2013, 03:51:16 am »

and here i thought vitamins had no effect

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #3703 on: June 30, 2013, 04:07:00 am »

Not to be nitpicky, but the FAQ in the help still tell you to contact Whales.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #3704 on: June 30, 2013, 05:11:58 am »

Not to be nitpicky, but the FAQ in the help still tell you to contact Whales.
Where exactly are you looking? The only people I see it telling you to contact are TheDarklingWolf and the cataclysm forums.
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.
Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247] 248 249 ... 1086