Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 354 355 [356] 357 358 ... 1086

Author Topic: Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A roaming horde appears on the horizon!  (Read 1859704 times)

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile

I was hoping that someone would go all spaceballs on my last message... ah well.
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Darkmere

• Bay Watcher
  • Exploding me won't bring back your honey.
    • View Profile

I was hoping that someone would go all spaceballs on my last message... ah well.

THE RASPBERRY!

(I couldn't remember the boops, swoops, and... something quote, sorry :(  )
And then, they will be weaponized. Like everything in this game, from kittens to babies, everything is a potential device of murder.
So if baseless speculation is all we have, we might as well treat it like fact.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile

The what, the what and the what?
The sweeps, the bleeps, and the creeps of course!
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thats not all he lost.
Highly Opinionated Fool

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter

whenever I 'enter the area' of an Npc it starts going on a 'DEBUG MODE' and stuff like that.
Except the Evac Shelter guy at the beginning.
Any reason for that?
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

yarr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So...I'm not following this thread too well, but...is the tiles version out already somewhere?
Somewhere I saw a screenshot and I'm not even sure anymore if it's from the ban dodger or not.

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile

So...I'm not following this thread too well, but...is the tiles version out already somewhere?
Somewhere I saw a screenshot and I'm not even sure anymore if it's from the ban dodger or not.
That'd probably either be from the ban dodger or an older outdated version.
I thiiiink there's supposed to be plans for a tiled version to be coming out soon.
Or at the very least, at some point. :v
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

Some guy made a tiles version on the forums, which was promptly stolen by the bandodger.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Krevsin

• Bay Watcher
  • [RAINBOWS:REQUIRED]
    • View Profile

I still can't download the 0.7 version. Anyone else getting a 404 error?

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No, but dont worry, its still a pain in the face now as it is.
Highly Opinionated Fool

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile

GalenEvil, the dev that was hired with the kickstarter money is currently working on tileset support, but we don't know much more. He's been delaying a couple time, and only kickstarted backers are getting his update, but it should be coming out any time now.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

and what I feared would happen happened.
I hate kickstarters sometimes.
Highly Opinionated Fool

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile

By "his update" Sheb means devlogs.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

thats even worse.
Highly Opinionated Fool

GalenEvil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mac-Man Games

Food coma kept me from working all night long >.< Passed out on my keyboard and woke to a few pages of face-rolled text in my notes :D Need to modify utunnels' JSON file to work with my current format and then I'll hopefully have a good visual to show off in the coming hours. Right now I'm using a cobbled together sprite sheet of colors to represent everything... not pretty but useful for some testing situations. A few bugs to deal with on top of that, and some speed issues. I need to profile this thing, but I think I know where the slowdown is at :D
Fun is Fun......Done is Done... or is that Done is !!FUN!!?
Quote from: Mr Frog
Digging's a lot like surgery, see -- you grab the sharp thing and then drive the sharp end of the sharp thing in as hard as you can and then stuff goes flying and then stuff falls out and then there's a big hole and you're done. I kinda wish there was more screaming, but rocks don't hurt so I guess it can't be helped.
Pages: 1 ... 354 355 [356] 357 358 ... 1086