Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 198 199 [200] 201 202 ... 1086

Author Topic: Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A roaming horde appears on the horizon!  (Read 1864622 times)

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
Re: Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #2985 on: May 22, 2013, 09:17:27 pm »

Butbutbut... there goes free CBM's....

I totally cringe every time I headshot a shocker zombie and it just evaporates. All the CBM's....
What?

Try butchering a shocker zombie sometime.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2986 on: May 22, 2013, 09:33:36 pm »

Do you need high butchering skill because I tend to butcher every zombie I kill, and I've never seen it drop one.
Nom nom nom

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2987 on: May 22, 2013, 09:50:23 pm »

From my experience it helps.  At lower levels I only got burnt out bionics, but on my only character to survive for a very lung time, I got a bionic almost every time at around 8 butchering skill.
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

DWC

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2988 on: May 22, 2013, 09:57:47 pm »

Around the butchering skill where you start getting sinew from animals is about right for butchering shocker zombies.

If you get shocker zombies from humans that had implants, then there should be zombie soldiers wearing power armor too. Teleporting zombies too. Also, zombie bears.

Kaitol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heya, Red.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2989 on: May 22, 2013, 10:13:49 pm »

zombie bears.

Why do you hate cataclysm players so much?

Why?

Then they could break down doors ohgodwhydidyougivethemthatidea

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #2990 on: May 23, 2013, 06:05:27 am »

So I think I managed to glitch a vehicle to be about as fast as possible. After this point the speed suddenly becomes 0.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2013, 06:16:31 am by Akhier the Dragon hearted »
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2991 on: May 23, 2013, 07:18:25 am »

So I think I managed to glitch a vehicle to be about as fast as possible. After this point the speed suddenly becomes 0.

GLORIOUS

ArchAIngel

• Bay Watcher
  • Infested Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2992 on: May 23, 2013, 08:45:51 am »

Actually, the speed is said to be 20831395 mph in the picture.

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #2993 on: May 23, 2013, 09:11:16 am »

Nice. You got the coefficient to equal light speed down into the double-digits!

btw, bumping my last question:
Say, precisely how is fuel consumption & engine power calculated? Looks like fuel use is based on literage (displacement?), but is that true, and is the display truncated?
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #2994 on: May 23, 2013, 09:14:13 am »

Now drive that into a town. See if you come out on the other side.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2995 on: May 23, 2013, 09:50:10 am »

That's a known bug when two vehicles collides. It stop very fast.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #2996 on: May 23, 2013, 04:15:31 pm »

Yes but has anyone ever armor plated a bike then built a custom vehicle around it specifically to take advantage of said bug?
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

DWC

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2997 on: May 23, 2013, 06:19:28 pm »

Yes but has anyone ever armor plated a bike then built a custom vehicle around it specifically to take advantage of said bug?

The speed it shows is just a bug, it's not actually moving that fast. I think I ran over a motorcycle with a semi and it got stuck. I could'nt go forward or backwards or do anything, but the speedometer showed 16 million+ mph. I stepped out of the semi and didn't take damage either.

Bronimin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2998 on: May 24, 2013, 04:11:21 pm »

I stepped out of the semi and didn't take damage either.
But wouldn't it be so much more hilarious if you had disembarked and exploded into gibs?

Been fooling around with the newest version a little, even though it tanks noticably slower. Its cool that string is much easier to come by, a bow is a more viable weapon to get early on like it should be, although I do think it is a bit overpowered :P

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2999 on: May 24, 2013, 05:42:24 pm »

I stepped out of the semi and didn't take damage either.
But wouldn't it be so much more hilarious if you had disembarked and exploded into gibs?

Been fooling around with the newest version a little, even though it tanks noticably slower. Its cool that string is much easier to come by, a bow is a more viable weapon to get early on like it should be, although I do think it is a bit overpowered :P
And I think it's hilariously underpowered for everything except hunting, so it probably balances out :P
Nom nom nom
Pages: 1 ... 198 199 [200] 201 202 ... 1086