Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 1086

Author Topic: Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A roaming horde appears on the horizon!  (Read 1864219 times)

teoleo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #2835 on: May 19, 2013, 12:11:16 pm »

crash when npc turn to flee....

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #2836 on: May 19, 2013, 12:25:40 pm »

Why not both ?
max item count

-edit
Unrelated note: I'm having issues with zombie pop-in. The things are spawning before my eyes, sometimes getting hits in. In fact, I thought I had just killed a zombie with 300 health because 4 consecutive zombies spawned in on the same block 2 spaces away.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 12:32:44 pm by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2837 on: May 19, 2013, 01:07:43 pm »

Zombie pop-in? Dynamic spawn, or what? Weird.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #2838 on: May 19, 2013, 01:11:08 pm »

Yeah sounds like you don't have static spawn on?

Sharp

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2839 on: May 19, 2013, 01:26:01 pm »

Even in dynamic spawn they should be spawning like 50 tiles away, not next to you. Are you sure your not just hallucinating them?

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #2840 on: May 19, 2013, 01:35:04 pm »

Yep, at least as far as I know they're real- dropped loot/corpses, don't have any crazy traits or drugs. Should I upload my save somewhere? I've got it on static spawn/classic zombies, (though speaking of which, I still met a truckload of boomers & spitters at the local hospital).
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2841 on: May 19, 2013, 01:37:52 pm »

Note: It was a white truck to begin with, but I had it repainted in red.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 01:41:13 pm by 131 »

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2842 on: May 19, 2013, 03:10:02 pm »

Yep, at least as far as I know they're real- dropped loot/corpses, don't have any crazy traits or drugs. Should I upload my save somewhere? I've got it on static spawn/classic zombies, (though speaking of which, I still met a truckload of boomers & spitters at the local hospital).

Doesn't radiation cause some hallucinations?

G-Flex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2843 on: May 19, 2013, 03:30:45 pm »

He just said they're real.
There are 2 types of people in the world: Those who understand hexadecimal, and those who don't.
Visit the #Bay12Games IRC channel on NewNet
== Human Renovation: My Deus Ex mod/fan patch (v1.30, updated 5/31/2012) ==

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #2844 on: May 19, 2013, 03:36:27 pm »

Setting it to static spawn requires a map reset if you already had a world generated. Did you do that?

Even so, they shouldn't be spawning ON you...

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #2845 on: May 19, 2013, 04:22:33 pm »

New download/world. Copy/paste/overwrite'd the classic zombies mod into the folder before I new there was an option for it, re-copy/paste/overwrite'd the original files back in. Used a bit of cheat engine tom-foolery to give myself more positive traits at the start.
Played from there.

To clarify, the zombies don't act like dynamic- I can clear towns just fine. But while I'm doing so, I sometimes see a second group of zombies pop in just after/while wiping out a first group.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 04:30:35 pm by GrizzlyAdamz »
Badges of honor

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #2846 on: May 19, 2013, 04:27:08 pm »

New download/world. Copy/paste/overwrite'd the classic zombies mod into the folder before I new there was an option for it, re-copy/paste/overwrite'd the original files back in. Used a bit of cheat engine tom-foolery to give myself more positive traits at the start.
Played from there.
Well the cheat engine thing could have fuxed something up. You know there's an option to give you more points right?

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
« Reply #2847 on: May 19, 2013, 04:34:20 pm »

You're still limited to 12 positive points in traits- used cheat engine to a. lower that number & b. grant yet more points. Only ever changed the two values, they narrowed down nice & easy.
Badges of honor

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #2848 on: May 19, 2013, 05:36:17 pm »

If you want traits you can use the debug menu to give yourself any trait you want including mutations.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Blaze

• Bay Watcher
  • The Chaos that Crawls up on you with a Smile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2849 on: May 19, 2013, 05:39:31 pm »

In the latest update, portions of the world itself are contained in the character file; so if you try to bring a character into a new world (Or vice versa) the game will crash.
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 1086