Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 1086

Author Topic: Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A roaming horde appears on the horizon!  (Read 1862713 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Re: Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead
« Reply #2010 on: April 18, 2013, 01:17:11 pm »

bikes should go a bit faster if you're wearing a leather jacket, and even faster if you're wearing a leather jacket and sunglasses.
And even faster when you haven't shaved in a while.

Why can't we paint flames on vehicles?
Yes. Make it some sort of special paint that you only find in labs.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #2011 on: April 18, 2013, 01:17:34 pm »

They need to go faster when they're coated in blood COS THE RED WUNS GO FASTA AND EVEN THEYS GO FASTA WHEN YOU COAT EM IN BLOOOOD

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2012 on: April 18, 2013, 01:26:19 pm »

They need to go faster when they're coated in blood COS THE RED WUNS GO FASTA AND EVEN THEYS GO FASTA WHEN YOU COAT EM IN BLOOOOD
You know, I never quite got ork logic on that. Why wouldn't they all go jump in tub of red paint so they can fight faster?

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #2013 on: April 18, 2013, 01:31:27 pm »

You know, I never quite got ork logic on that. Why wouldn't they all go jump in tub of red paint so they can fight faster?
Orks can't do that. Then they wouldn't be green, and that'd be just wrong. Plus, why would you want the battle to end quickly?

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #2014 on: April 18, 2013, 01:55:33 pm »

...Because they're not vehicles. Of course.
Love, scriver~

Moogie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2015 on: April 18, 2013, 04:00:56 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Am I going to die?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 04:09:41 pm by Moogie »
I once shot a bear in the eye with a bow on the first shot, cut it up, found another one, and shot it in the eye too. The collective pile of meat weighed more than my house.

Chattox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2016 on: April 18, 2013, 04:02:02 pm »

Well duh, everyone knows it's red paint to make vehicles go faster, skin tight spandex to make people go faster. :P

More on topic, I'm currently stuck inside a very unsecured house with possible zombies in the distance, and it's acid raining. How dangerous would it be to hop through a window and leg it to safer shelter?

EDIT: What the hell kind of machine was that, Moogie? xD Also, nice avatar!
"10 z levels down, 10 tiles north is some blood, i shall go clean it before it drives me to insanity with it's crimson color"
The setting of Half-Life 2 Episode 3's release: "It is the 41st Millennium. For more than a hundred centuries the Gabe has sat immobile on the..."

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2017 on: April 18, 2013, 04:03:39 pm »

Well duh, everyone knows it's red paint to make vehicles go faster, skin tight spandex to make people go faster. :P

Don't forget boots. Red boots work too!

(I dunno about overall lore, but that's how it was in one of the Fear the Alien stories)

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2018 on: April 18, 2013, 04:05:48 pm »

I just hacked a machine in a Hospital and it injected pureed bone and enable INTO MY EYEBALL. The wound description reads "Who knows? This is probably a bug."

Am I going to die?
Wooh, medical experiments!
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Moogie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2019 on: April 18, 2013, 04:09:03 pm »

Um... :x

(Edit: Spoilerized my posts, since this is probably a rare thing)
I once shot a bear in the eye with a bow on the first shot, cut it up, found another one, and shot it in the eye too. The collective pile of meat weighed more than my house.

Chattox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2020 on: April 18, 2013, 04:24:19 pm »

How do you get workable leather?
"10 z levels down, 10 tiles north is some blood, i shall go clean it before it drives me to insanity with it's crimson color"
The setting of Half-Life 2 Episode 3's release: "It is the 41st Millennium. For more than a hundred centuries the Gabe has sat immobile on the..."

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #2021 on: April 18, 2013, 04:33:42 pm »

I know you can cut up leather clothes. I don't know if there is another way to get it.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Chattox

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2022 on: April 18, 2013, 04:39:30 pm »

Thanks :) Also, is there a way to like, enter a sneaking stance? Specifically for hunting.
EDIT: Also, is crafting molotovs bugged? I have a bottle of vodka and a rag, and it says I need a rag, a bottle, and alcohol, but seems to be ignoring the fact that the vodka is already in a bottle.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 04:44:12 pm by Chattox »

Eagle

• Bay Watcher
  • [LARGE_ROAMING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2023 on: April 18, 2013, 05:12:28 pm »

Um... :x

(Edit: Spoilerized my posts, since this is probably a rare thing)

Youll be fine, the process heals any broken limbs you may have. You'll have a huge amount of pain to deal with right after its done however. Same machines can be found in hospitals as well.

Thanks :) Also, is there a way to like, enter a sneaking stance? Specifically for hunting.
EDIT: Also, is crafting molotovs bugged? I have a bottle of vodka and a rag, and it says I need a rag, a bottle, and alcohol, but seems to be ignoring the fact that the vodka is already in a bottle.

You just need another empty bottle, since the molo uses 14 units but a bottle holds 21.

How do you get workable leather?

Cut up sneakers, trenchcoats, backpacks, etc with a knife/scissors or butcher hulks for leather.

EDIT: I just noticed the maps.txt in my save folder is 35mb...
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 05:15:26 pm by Eagle »

Man of Paper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2024 on: April 18, 2013, 05:22:28 pm »

EDIT: I just noticed the maps.txt in my save folder is 35mb...

Sounds about right.
Pages: 1 ... 133 134 [135] 136 137 ... 1086