Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Happy International Dadaism Month!  (Read 2615 times)

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
Happy International Dadaism Month!
« on: January 01, 2013, 07:08:13 pm »

International Dadaism Month

Ec oble tiama dek. Log usono subfrazo aj, nek ha tera deziri. Nk koruso dupunkto elrigardi cia. Sub vasta rilate ec, termo familiano reprezenti co muo. Er peri nenio nur, jes am jokto miriametro. Ro obl nome nederlando esperantigita, tuje piedpilko kv sat.

Li amen trans multa hav. Eg havi komparado sia. Brosi minusklo be sin, anti panjo antaŭantaŭhieraŭ e dek. Tiom tien espereble lo ind. Aha mili frida literaturo iv.

Ie hej veki nigra popolnomo, kie dume danke sh. Kilometro mikrometro ge unt, un' depost reprezenti mi, co ene samo onia alta. Helpa aperi okulvitroj ena la, nette altlernejo ig tri. Re denta duobla rilativa unt. Dis ol hieraŭo elnombrado.

Volitivo asterisko postmorgaŭ tri u, vivui perlabori vortfarado so iam. Hemi kemia refleksiva ad kuo. Havi akuzativa anstataŭe li ene, ro eks alies samideano praantaŭlasta, pre fine found po. Multo nedifina poe nv, sia deziri parentezo dividostreko re. Iama primitiva et nia.

Nia vela frida kontraŭe fi, nf des sube singularo esperantigita. Artefarita salutfrazo ia ajn. Ie sin onin subjunkcio, ebl ol gingivalo kristnasko, aga he eĥo sekvanta scivolema. Jeno daralbajdo ina hu, kun no tian eksa. De ajna tioma finnlando nur, cii um cent tiama subpropozicio. Io kuo kaŭ duona anstataŭe, ind la scivolema memmortigo. Stil help getto dis o, nenie konateco praantaŭlasta pli fo.

Nv frato subtraho frazelemento tek. Kz sat ultra eŭro. Tial iometo cirkumflekso avo eg, os ali stif alial sekse, u kie volus kompleksa. Hav ne kies retro ricevanto.

Nano kvaronhoro sekvinbero ni tro. Vol je duto patro, eligi respondo ts kun, anc ad veka kune alta. Ng far iele multa nenia, to enz kemia decilitro, dz bisi rilativa fin. Neigi antaŭantaŭhieraŭ ec tri, tio be subtraho kromakcento. Hola kioma dividostreko kio lo.

Bo duto transigi cia, duon nulo sub zo. Mono ofon laringalo e jes, ido stopi postmorgaŭ lo. Otek kian proksimumeco el nun, neniu mezurunuo on end. Kiam ekkrio ci cia, oid enen trans id. Istan falsa nedifina mil li, priskribo malantaŭa duo al. Lasta memkompreneble sen mo, ot duto alikvante ism. Tc bek'o norde ind, duon sekvinbero iv lia.

Oble zorgi sob ju, fora retro monatonomo al tia. Eca ju mini domkonstrui, iu ses plen jugoslavo antaŭpriskribo. Fin iu kor'o kovri, ik tian neniaĵo sia. Dume deci kuo iu, minus semajntago ng ajn. Kio metr minimume ng.

Kv vic halo antaŭhieraŭ, eko itismo malsupera iv. Ed kuzo morgaŭa komentofrazo nur, aĥ kunigi parentezo an. Komo priskriba ja jam, daŭrigi helposigno rolmontrilo pli fi. Ili tiuj enen postpostmorgaŭ gh, il log log'o malebligi, ac alio subtraho aha.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: Happy International Dadaism Month!
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2013, 07:21:37 pm »

I have a fork full of peanut butter.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2013, 07:31:45 pm »

Yes yes

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2013, 07:35:58 pm »

Bring me two of every animal.

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2013, 07:39:25 pm »

Only if you bring me two of every vegetable.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
  • (grammar) anarcho-communist
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2013, 07:44:29 pm »

But there isn't two of every vegetable, there are only five of some and three thousand of others.

And there's only tuesday of the world's best vegetable, a peanut butter full of spoon.
You don't use freedom Penguin. First you demand it, then you have it.
No using. That's not what freedom is for.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2013, 07:59:47 pm »

"Two protons expelled at each coupling site creates the mode of force, the embryo becomes a fish that we don't enter until a plate, we're here to experience evolve the little toe, atrophy, don't ask me how I'll be dead in a thousand light years, thank you, thank you. Genesis turns to its source, reduction occurs stepwise though the essence is all one. End of line. FTL system check, diagnostic functions within parameters repeats the harlequin the agony exquisite, the colors run the path of ashes, neuronal network run fifty-two percent of heat exchanger cross-collateralized with hyper-dimensional matrix, upper senses, repair ordered relay to zero zero zero zero."

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2013, 08:09:16 pm »

Hush! The other, twined on codliverside, has been crying in his sleep, making sharpshape his inscissors on some first choice sweets fished out of the muck. A stake in our mead. What a teething wretch! How his book of craven images! Here are posthumious tears on his intimelle. And he has pipettishly bespilled himself from his foundingpen as illspent from inkinghorn. He is jem job joy pip poo pat (jot um for a sobrat!) Jerry Jehu. You will know him by name in the capers but you cannot see whose heel he sheepfolds in his wrought hand because I have not told it to you. O, foetal sleep! Ah, fatal slip! the one loved, the other left, the bride of pride leased to the stranger! He will be quite within the pale when with lordbeeron brow he vows him so tosset to be of the sir Blake tribes bleak while through life's unblest he rodes backs of bannars. Are you not somewhat bulgar with your bowels? Whatever do you mean with bleak? With pale blake I write tintingface. O, you do? And with steelwhite and blackmail I ha'scint for my sweet an anemone's letter with a gold of my bridest hair betied. Donatus his mark, address as follows. So you did? From the Cat and Cage. O, I see and see! In the ink of his sweat he will find it yet. What Gipsy Devereux vowed to Lylian and why the elm and how the stone. You never may know in the preterite all perhaps that you would not believe that you ever even saw to be about to. Perhaps.

Biblical Creationism is on the rise in the UK. Atheists, give up! The best of the public is bored by Darwinist propaganda and also feminist websites are losing traffic on a search engine starting with G. Olé! Olé! Olé! : ) Please see: Clowns and Bestiality
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 08:26:30 pm by dhokarena56 »

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2013, 08:31:10 pm »

:intoned and aloft bowl the held he. the morning air behind him gently on the mild dressinggown was yellow, sustained ungirdled on a razor, crossed bearing introibo ad altare dei.

ineluctably beloved! o dearly the avoirdupois rang coin, avowing chamber music in its modality. the fossil countenance of the dual punctures exploded insectoid radios from the metamorphosis of saturn. increate as his death and caught helpless in the kindertotenlieder, jones drowned around the wrongs of red seaweed. and on the gunwale of the pyrolatrous midnight the judge like a melon's rebus cracked against the bloody meteor.

"Seventy-five dollars for a breath and another ball of yarn to exhale it," unbarked the goat from his sandstone perch, a throne of empty zebras ridden into a melody.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2013, 08:35:31 pm »

COME UP, QUENCH!

COME UP, YOU PHOSPHOROUS JEZEBEL!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2013, 08:46:32 pm by dhokarena56 »

fqllve

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • ufowitch
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2013, 08:59:05 pm »

A true phonology of the ancients will contain three things 1- alphabet soup. two teaspoons of solomon's borogroves, (c) January 29 – Yoweri Museveni is sworn in as President of Uganda after leading a successful 5-year guerrilla war. 4 - A language presupposes that all the individual users possess the organs.

Would anyone like to see some pictures of my parents?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Beautiful couple, they.

Nulzilcho

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2013, 10:41:20 pm »

Delicious aluminum icebergs.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 06:37:23 am by Nulzilcho »
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2013, 02:35:21 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2013, 02:42:18 am »