Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: My Little Fortress: At Worlds End: Mistyoceans (The Forges are done!)  (Read 9032 times)

Paaaad

• Bay Watcher
  • Mainly a lurker unfortunetley.
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Fortress: At Worlds End: Mistyoceans
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2013, 04:14:56 pm »

Na, I'm going to let Khenal stay in Glitterglen.

Right. Well, when you see someone you like.
Unity! Duty! Destiny!

Does the walker chose the path, or the path the walker?

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2013, 04:21:44 pm »

So you said people of Dawnpick and Glitterglen is welcomed.

Any Bat pony for me to take? I'd love to make yet /another/ Kat here. A guard, of course, hopefully I'll choose this fast enough to become something big soonish!
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Paaaad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2013, 04:32:14 pm »

So you said people of Dawnpick and Glitterglen is welcomed.

Any Bat pony for me to take? I'd love to make yet /another/ Kat here. A guard, of course, hopefully I'll choose this fast enough to become something big soonish!

Well, there's Anan, one of the founders, (Also got stuck on the wall.) Current profession: Tanner. I have the game running now, and the spring 127 migrant wave just arrived, so I'l see what we have there as well.

3 Granite: Finalized the trade agreements today. The liaison requested hoofwear, war hammers, battle-axes, cheese, and, for whatever reason, scepters. I dearly hope we don’t need too many of those weapons for ourselves, but after the 1st... I don’t know...

8 Granite: I’m having a smelters, wood furnace, and blacksmiths forge set up. Our military needs proper weapons and amour, and more picks and axes are always nice. Plus we can turn some of our silver into war hammers to trade with next winter’s caravan.

18 Granite: The traders are on their way out now.

21 Granite: Ew... Are those Slug Ponies? In other news, I’m having that pond floored over, at least the part inside the walls. We could use the space, and it’s a potential safety hazard.

6 Slate: The wood furnace is up, so I might as well get some charcoal made. We’ll need it to start the smelter up.

9 Slate: More migrants have arrived:

Risen Regakrul, Female Tentacle Pony Animal Trainer
Azkob Erithtunur, Female Shadowbolt Bone Doctor, otherwise unskilled.
Stelnith Nalebenad, Male Draltha Pony Stonecrafter
Asen Etesoboth, Male Tentacle Pony Legendary... Cheesemaker.
Shilrar Arkinkatdir, Female Gorlak Animal Caretaker
Kenis Rorulconngin, Male Shadowbolt Animal Caretaker
Eddaz Vakistavuz, Male Slippy Pony spinner
Vakist Aroshgintar, Male Keshi Wood Cutter
Ebsas Nethkurol, Male Slippy Pony Miller
Tislan Kurolnat, Male Unicorn Legendary Weaver
Nast Shedinninak, Female Tentacle Pony Surgeon
Kal Korrosat, Female Slippy Pony Foal
Ben Stidesttad, Female Unicorn Glazer
Osal Degkatdir, Female Slippy Pony Armorer
Kor Veskatdir, Male Draltha Mechanic
Igest Likotunel, Female Gorlak Fisherpony
Merir Erokebsas, Male Earth Pony Leatherworker
Atrid Nastdanid, Male Tentacle Pony Engraver
And Shasad Kaladril, Male Gorlak Leatherworker

Upon further inquiry, it turns out Nast is a trader and is Eddaz a Master Thief. The presence of a filly reminds me that I have not been investigating family relationships. Must do so. These 19 migrants are enough to double our population. Intriguingly, they brought Ent saplings with them. They also came from the west. Either they got lost, or this is some how connected to what happened on new years.

So that adds Azkob Erithtunur and Kenis Rorulconngin to the running. Better get started on those relationships now.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2013, 06:19:16 pm by Paaaad »
Unity! Duty! Destiny!

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2013, 05:11:27 am »

Anan or Azkob seems like potential choices. I'd take the one that are more fitting for guards duty, Thank you! :D

Paaaad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2013, 04:24:45 pm »

Well, Unfortuntley, you're starting from scratch either way... But Anan at least had "Slow to Tire". That's a start. You are now "Kat" Ansenton, translated to "Kat" Yawnnestled.

Yes I know they overlap... I have Paint. Not Photoshop.

PS: Still working on that relationship list by the way.
Unity! Duty! Destiny!

Paaaad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2013, 05:25:53 pm »

Spoiler: Relationship List (click to show/hide)

Yea... That took a while... Sorry about the formatting, the forum apprently has no easaly way to paste in a bulleted list.
Unity! Duty! Destiny!

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2013, 06:52:04 pm »

Many thanks.

Paaaad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2013, 09:07:24 pm »

Sabriel’s Journal

20 Slate: Anan came up to me today and requested to change her name. From now on she is to be known as Kat. She also requested to join the militia. She’s completely untrained, but has the stamina. We should set up somewhere to train...

4 Felsite: The first wing of bedrooms is officially fully ready to move into. No doors yet, and it’s still unsmoothed, but all the beds are in at any rate. I’m having the old dorm removed, we don’t need that anymore. The Training area is set up as well.

8 Felsite: Twirlycount just dropped what she was doing and ran off, yelling about this idea she has. Let’s see what happens.

OOC: First named Pony, first Fey Mood. Hope I have everything she needs.

9 Felsite: She claimed the Masons Shop. We have plenty of stone, so there should be no problems.

11 Felsite: Twirlycount grabbed some Gabbro, Kimberlite, and a Resin Opal and begun work.

14 Felsite: Copper Ore. Together with the Tin Ore, this means Bronze can be made completely locally.
Later: Twirlycount finished her artifact: Ngutugnishos, or Negativebeaches, a Gabbro Millstone worth 15,600 Bits. The Craftsmanship is amazing...You can even see the veins on the celery! Twirlycount can truly be counted among the legends of Masonry.

OOC: Nice! A Millstone! I can use that once I get the power supply set up!

17 Felsite: That is a lot of Parasprites. There’s a Tiger out there too, so maybe it’ll eat some of them. Oh who am I kidding, lets go kill those things.

Parasprite fight: Took few minutes to get out
Kat tranced briefly
Esar Took down the Tiger... He shook it’s ear off. He’s pretty strong
Stetar keeps beating on this one parasprite, webbing it repeatedly.
Kat Trances breifly again
About half of them dead, along with the tiger. Going to call it good for now.

7 Hematite: I must say, Kat is a fast learner. She took down seven of the parasprites herself. Her first fight too!
Unity! Duty! Destiny!

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2013, 04:31:42 am »

Kat's Diary, First page.

20th Slate 127
Hello there Diary! Nice to meet you! Today, you are I are going to start our new lives! I've had enough of doing Farmings and Tanning. All these mundane work sickens me, I feel the call for Adventure, I feel the call for Blood! I'm going to go to Sabriel today to request for a name change as a sign of my new life and change my job! I'm thinking of joining the Militia. Wish me luck, Diary!

21st Slate 127
It worked! They let me into the Militia! I'm so hyped right now I can't even write straight! I'm so excited to train and be really great at this!

26th Slate 127
Been training some, getting to know more of other ponies, I'm feeling quite more at home around here than the farms, surprisingly. I'm glad I made this decision.

9th Felsite 127
Today Twirlycount claimed the Masons shop for herself to do something weird, I'm not sure what but I hope she'll be fine.. She's talking funny.

14th Felsite 127
Twirlycount Finished what she was working on today! It's... It's beautiful and Amazing! I can't even describe how /great/ it look. Much less try to capture it in a drawing.. I don't know what happened, but I hope it'll happen more, we really could use some more pretty things around here.

17th Felsite 127
Today we're being called out to fight a Tiger and some parasprites! My first fight! I'm so hyped! Maybe I'll try to see how they taste like.

18th Felsite 127
That fight went well. I took a moment to calm myself, concentrate and observe what's going on around me and try not to panic. Esar killed the Tiger! Shook his ear off! Amazing. And Steter seems to be having fun webbing and beating this one parasprite, You'd think it insulted Steter's mother or something.

I've killed 7 Parasprites! In my first fight! They're surprisingly slow, I thought they'd be faster, but I'm glad they're not. I've tried the blood of both Parasprites and The Tiger. Parasprite taste like... bug..

Note to self: Never try Parasprite's blood again.
Note to self 2: Tiger's blood is great. I feel so... high. I need to run really really really really fast right now. See you later diary!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 06:51:07 am by vkiNm »

Paaaad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2013, 06:36:13 pm »

It's 127 Atcually.
Unity! Duty! Destiny!

chaosgear

• Bay Watcher
  • Pants-on-head retarded
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2013, 07:35:00 pm »

Posting to watch this.

And I will claim a pony eventually.
I always seem to end up with a magnificent burial complex and nowhere near enough bodies to fill it, or far too many bodies and nowhere to put any of them.

Paaaad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2013, 07:38:55 pm »

Sabriel’s Journal

7 Hematite 127: Later: Hmm. Looks like we didn’t get through that fight completely unscathed. Bobrur took a cut to the head, and Esar... Broke an ear. Fortunately both will heal. (OOC: I gave cartilage a healing rate after running around in adventure mode for a couple of weeks with a broken ear and nose. Don’t know why it didn’t have one in the first place.) Kat Sure seems happy though. She’s been flying laps around the walls for the last hour.

19 Hematite 127: Moved into my permanent rooms today. They’re nothing fancy, but include my bedroom, office, and a private dining room. In other news most of this batch of chairs is in the dining room, and the doors are being hung. I have declared it officially open. Now if someone would just get those last three rocks out of there...

11 Malachite 127: Well, Itur came up to me today and told me something: we are out of bolts. Guess I should have some wooden ones made.

13 Malachite 127: More migrants have arrived... From the southwest. Huh. They are:

Azkob Othilemad, Female Keshi Spinner
Gasis Shoselatzul, Female Tentacle Pony Fisherpony with pet Wolf.
Kussad Konanavuz, Female Unicorn Gem Setter
Vathen Onanuzol, Female Gorlak Stonecrafter
Berath Akruldisuth, Female Unicorn Metalsmith
Stistras Stakudonol, Male Keshi Weaver
Moldath Koroslan, Female Gorlak Fish Dissector
And three more Ents.

This brings us to 45 inhabitants.

10 Galena 127: More bedrooms are ready! The second wing is smoothed, and all of them have doors.
Unity! Duty! Destiny!

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2013, 09:03:08 am »

Could you make the Alicorn a blacksmith? If so, I'll take him as Xaren. Profession should be Runesmith, plox.
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Paaaad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2013, 04:06:07 pm »

Could you make the Alicorn a blacksmith? If so, I'll take him as Xaren. Profession should be Runesmith, plox.

You mean Bobrur? I'll get that done ASAP.
Unity! Duty! Destiny!

Paaaad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2013, 05:53:07 pm »

Sabriel’s Journal

12 Galena 127: Bobrur came up to me today and asked for a name change. Not a problem. He also asked to become a metalsmith. Slight problem, in that all we have smelted so far is some coke. Not that we cant get more smelting done... Hm... I wonder if there are any alternate energy sources here... I’ll have a staircase dug.

16 Galena 127: More Parasprites. Great. Lets get to it.

Parasprites inside walls
Parasprites quickly driven out of walls
Xaren tranced breifly
Looks like he took the initiative and took out one of the snailponies as well. That should keep us fed for a while.
Esar trances breifly
Lost a Guineacock somehow.

20 Galena 127: Well, no new power source yet, but we did find a large cave. Filled with mud. Might be useful for farming.

OOC: That is one big cavern... It starts at –37, and goes down to –83.

26 Galena 127: Don’t know how I only noticed this now, but Kal has officially been an adult since 1 Malachite!

27 Galena 127: Vathen seems to be under the same sort of trance Twirlycount was in. She just grabbed the Craftsponies workshop.

6 Limestone 127: Vathen seems to want some rock blocks. She’s been yelling about them anyway. I’ll have some made.

7 Limestone 127: Well... That’s a problem... Esar just drowned. Looks like he fell into a pond while he was chasing one of the Parasprites down. I... Think I’ll call off the militia. Since we cannot get to his body, I’m having a slab engraved instead.
Unity! Duty! Destiny!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5