Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 188

Author Topic: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)  (Read 189866 times)

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
Re: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)
« Reply #1920 on: January 21, 2013, 05:09:00 pm »

Synod: Aye.

Also, I have power over fire, and I can enchant things to be resistant to damage. Both useful for Divalcatraz.

EDIT: What does pantheonhood involve?

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1921 on: January 21, 2013, 05:09:46 pm »

Actually, the four of you(meaning Alzar is included) are swiftly on your way to pantheon hood.

Who are the other two?

racnor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1922 on: January 21, 2013, 05:10:20 pm »

which four?

also, for the unenlightened, that's a champion of Slannesh. Now taking bets on it's original gender.
Compromise position: Turn the mother bear, train the babies to use pyromancy and then eat Alice.
Right, the !!☼ARMCHAIR☼!!. I forgot.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1923 on: January 21, 2013, 05:11:50 pm »

Now I'm intrigued.

I guess all good Pantheons need a war god...

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1924 on: January 21, 2013, 05:17:21 pm »

Vgray, speaking of your followers, I started up construction of the city along with a new project.

As far as sharing, I'm currently trying to get all of my guys to worship you and if you want you can tell your followers to obey my orders sort of like having be as your general/prophet.

Edit: Also maybe you want to help the goblins starting up the mines.  A small miracle may make them like you more.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1925 on: January 21, 2013, 05:19:12 pm »

Vgray, speaking of your followers, I started up construction of the city along with a new project.

As far as sharing, I'm currently trying to get all of my guys to worship you and if you want you can tell your followers to obey my orders sort of like having be as your general/prophet.

Edit: Also maybe you want to help the goblins starting up the mines.  A small miracle may make them like you more.

I could do that. I wonder if Dwarves like Fae.

Hey Geek. Whatever happened to that party of seven? Did Carolus slaughter them or something?

Eh...I plan to use my Earth powers more. Right after Jbyg stops being a thorn in my side.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1926 on: January 21, 2013, 05:21:36 pm »

Jim, Azaroth, you, and Alrezar. Lots of A's and Z's. Pantheon hood means that people who worship any of you, worship the pantheon, and you pool that worship together, then divide it equally to get the amount of stuff each of you get. If you are their primary god in the pantheon, then half of their worship goes directly to you, as well as going in the mana pool. I want something to make larger pantheons more efficient, but only up to a point, so that a pantheon of two is the same as no pantheon, three is better, wi about six being the maximum efficiency. I just don't know what it would be.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1927 on: January 21, 2013, 05:24:55 pm »

Finally! The Pantheon of Prosperity is formed. But you forgot Inithis.

Hey Draco. You want in on this nonsense?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 05:28:22 pm by Vgray »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1928 on: January 21, 2013, 05:28:36 pm »

I'm also interested about what being in a Pantheon means and who all is in it.

Oh, and we have the "Save the Sorcerer" bill passed. Next step:

B. A Resolution to Create an "Alcatraz"
When neither death nor a life among mortals is an acceptable punishment for a mortal, imp, angel, lesser fae, or whatever, imprisonment is our best remaining option. For those beings too powerful for a mortal prison, a more powerful alternative should be available. Thereby, by affirming this resolution, we agree to work on the design and creation of a prison for such needs.

Ninja'd:
Jim, Azaroth, you, and Alrezar. Lots of A's and Z's. Pantheon hood means that people who worship any of you, worship the pantheon, and you pool that worship together, then divide it equally to get the amount of stuff each of you get. If you are their primary god in the pantheon, then half of their worship goes directly to you, as well as going in the mana pool. I want something to make larger pantheons more efficient, but only up to a point, so that a pantheon of two is the same as no pantheon, three is better, wi about six being the maximum efficiency. I just don't know what it would be.
Huh...I have a question: What criterion are needed to be in a Pantheon?

Spoiler: The Synod (click to show/hide)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: January 21, 2013, 05:30:31 pm »

Mostly that you share a bunch of similar followers. You don't choose to become a pantheon, but you can try to become one. The mortals make you into a pantheon.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1930 on: January 21, 2013, 05:34:08 pm »

B. aye

@Rolepgeek How much mana would an avatar cost?
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: January 21, 2013, 05:34:57 pm »

For the "Alcatraz" plan, I'm voting aye.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1932 on: January 21, 2013, 05:35:21 pm »

Mostly that you share a bunch of similar followers. You don't choose to become a pantheon, but you can try to become one. The mortals make you into a pantheon.

Oh...huh.

Those crazy mortals...

And Aye.

I still find it fitting that they chose to put me Jim and Alrezar into the same Pantheon.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 05:37:29 pm by Vgray »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: January 21, 2013, 05:37:29 pm »

Who in the Synod thinks that trying to unite our followers to create a Pantheon sounds like a good idea? More mana, from the sounds of it...

Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1934 on: January 21, 2013, 05:39:09 pm »

Who in the Synod thinks that trying to unite our followers to create a Pantheon sounds like a good idea? More mana, from the sounds of it...

It's a neat idea, but he said that after six members it starts to lose efficiency.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 [129] 130 131 ... 188