Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 188

Author Topic: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)  (Read 190565 times)

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
Re: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)
« Reply #1455 on: January 15, 2013, 10:46:20 pm »

Yeah, be careful with that, Gman. We want to keep them on a tight leash, and spiritual-related technology is especially dangerous as it deals directly with us.
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1456 on: January 15, 2013, 10:47:56 pm »

How big was your court again?

I tend to overlook the Fae, too much diplomacy with lesser beings

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1457 on: January 15, 2013, 10:51:40 pm »

Honestly, I would try to create a race of creatures born solely to worship, but the GM would probably throw that out of court.
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1458 on: January 15, 2013, 10:52:25 pm »

He hasn't posted the size of my court yet but probably pretty small due to me being relatively new (only 1 or 2 turns so far I think)
I do have at least one golem following me around though and I'll probably have quite a few of them in the upcoming turns once I get my factory going.

Yeah and don't worry I'm not going to be handing out stuff to the mortals just for fun.  It'll be doled out based on need and good business sense.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1459 on: January 15, 2013, 10:55:38 pm »

Hmm. BTW, who was the player who had the large city the GM had me try to build in?

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1460 on: January 15, 2013, 10:56:43 pm »

LordBucket??

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1461 on: January 15, 2013, 10:59:40 pm »

He hasn't posted the size of my court yet but probably pretty small due to me being relatively new (only 1 or 2 turns so far I think)
I do have at least one golem following me around though and I'll probably have quite a few of them in the upcoming turns once I get my factory going.

Yeah and don't worry I'm not going to be handing out stuff to the mortals just for fun.  It'll be doled out based on need and good business sense.

I'll add an action to create a fire imp Gman.

The inhabitants of Celestia's old city swore off the Powers Inithis.

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1462 on: January 15, 2013, 11:00:51 pm »

I'll rephrase my question; who is Usael?

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1463 on: January 15, 2013, 11:03:22 pm »

I'll rephrase my question; who is Usael?

The Fae of Contracts.

Oh, you mean the user? Racnor.

Hey, I'm building my city right next door to Celestia's old city, so it fits your criteria.

Uh...What do we call Celestia's city now anyway?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 11:11:08 pm by Vgray »

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1464 on: January 15, 2013, 11:12:11 pm »

The Epicenter of Whining?

The Metropolis of Failures?

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1465 on: January 15, 2013, 11:13:06 pm »

Otium?
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1466 on: January 15, 2013, 11:15:14 pm »

If there aren't any serious complaints, I'm going to use my new machine to drain out the life energy of every person inside Celestia's old city and then burn the buildings to the ground.  Then I'll build really nice fancy temples on top of the ashes for each and every one of you.

Edit: That or it could just be neutral ground where everyone is able to live in peace and harmony but really it's up to you guys.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 11:17:21 pm by gman8181 »
Sure thing peanut man!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1467 on: January 15, 2013, 11:16:33 pm »

The Epicenter of Whining?

The Metropolis of Failures?

I was probably going to get around to building you a temple anyway.

Draco won't like you for that Gman.

Yeah...I'm not going to punish Celestia's citizens for her crimes. They would be rubble already. Devil of Earth here, and thus Earthquakes.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 11:20:18 pm by Vgray »

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1468 on: January 15, 2013, 11:20:11 pm »

Haha yeah I was kind of joking but that stuff never translates well on the internet.  On a more serious note, I kind of have some vested interest in the city remaining anyway because I have infrastructure built there (I think).  I'm a little fuzzy on what some of my actions have been.
Sure thing peanut man!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1469 on: January 15, 2013, 11:21:32 pm »

If there aren't any serious complaints, I'm going to use my new machine to drain out the life energy of every person inside Celestia's old city and then burn the buildings to the ground.  Then I'll build really nice fancy temples on top of the ashes for each and every one of you.
I'll edit my action for that. Assuming you evacuate the temple first. Tylea will help.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 188