Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 188

Author Topic: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)  (Read 189209 times)

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)
« Reply #1200 on: January 09, 2013, 06:31:44 pm »

You know, my Dragons probably live right next door to your Dwarves. And once they start plundering the riches of the earth my Dragons will go all Megabeast on them.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: January 09, 2013, 06:35:05 pm »

Two words: wooden cages.
Then, they can be released to destroy enemies of the fortress, or be tamed as mounts and given a healthy diet of gold nuggets and yaks.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: January 09, 2013, 06:36:00 pm »

Two words: wooden cages.
Then, they can be released to destroy enemies of the fortress, or be tamed as mounts and given a healthy diet of gold nuggets and yaks.

I am pretty sure the GM will be at least a little realistic with the above scenario.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: January 09, 2013, 06:37:10 pm »

Until the necro siege appears......

Or my carriers

Bye Trollestia, we'll miss you!

I swear, a guy gets off for 3 hours to play some BF3 and 2 people quit....

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: January 09, 2013, 06:48:01 pm »

Withdrawing from game. GM is being stupid. Basically we attacked the GMs boyfriend and he's changing the rules to let him win. There have been signs for several days now, but the last update pretty much confirmed it.
You're three gods against a few devils, a devil of war, and a god of war (Jebyg has War, right?). Assuming that a Greater God of war is about two normal GGs, just the Devil and God of War can fight you to a standstill. Even if Jebyg isn't a War god, he can handle you, Azaroth gets Niklass, and the other devils gang up on Protogenos. Isn't it just two devils to a GG? And the turn doesn't seem to describe any great victory that they'll have on you--just that an awesome battle is starting. Of course, now that the alliance has lost fully half of its members the remaining two had better surrender or three waitlisters are getting in...

But, no great loss. It would suck to have to prosecute a "good" god. And I was tired of LB ragging on me for not prosecuting innocents.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: January 09, 2013, 06:54:46 pm »

I posted my turn!
Now GWG will have to form a new conspiracy against me!

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: January 09, 2013, 07:00:29 pm »

Hey actually since I don't have any land of my own, could I have some of LB's land?  I'll build everyone a temple (god and devil alike) and I'll set up workshops and mansions for all my fellow fae.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: January 09, 2013, 07:01:06 pm »

Now your Dwarves are true Dwarves Jbyg.

What about the idea of having me as the cities steward?

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: January 09, 2013, 07:01:47 pm »

Sure, I don't mind!
It's Bette than my plan of releasing a debilitating disease

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: January 09, 2013, 07:05:27 pm »

Gman: You're the fae of technology right? You can be the grandfather figure of LB's old city, not a ruler, but someone whom everyone in the city will listen to and would probably help you out with your experiments.
Vgray: We can build you a city of your own near LB's old city and while you make it a haven for traders and nobles and such, you can trade with and aid the other city.

One city shall be of technological progress (possibly mad science), the other shall be one of wealth and prosperity. When the two support each other, i can see nothing going wrong.
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: January 09, 2013, 07:06:14 pm »

Sound off, Jbg.

Victory of a flavor, I guess. I would still like to see the battle written up, but maybe that's just me.  :P

As for Azaroth; I am saying that in turn for protecting my afterlife from any invaders or dissenters, you will get three times the amount of reincarnations.

He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: January 09, 2013, 07:07:41 pm »

Gman: You're the fae of technology right? You can be the grandfather figure of LB's old city, not a ruler, but someone whom everyone in the city will listen to and would probably help you out with your experiments.
Vgray: We can build you a city of your own near LB's old city and while you make it a haven for traders and nobles and such, you can trade with and aid the other city.

Fae of Persuasion and Creation but sure, I just want a place to set up shop along with my fellow fae.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: January 09, 2013, 07:10:21 pm »

Fae of Persuasion and Creation but sure, I just want a place to set up shop along with my fellow fae.
Oh wait, Corruptor is the Fae of Technology. Hmmm. Gman, you can be the British Monarch of the city, as in you have no actual power, but lots of people love you.
Corruptor can have the previously mentioned grandfather figure of everyone in the city.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: January 09, 2013, 07:10:40 pm »

We can get to that after I enlighten your Dwarves Jbg.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: January 09, 2013, 07:12:21 pm »

Yeah, lets focus on getting everything semi stable before cutting up the pie.
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 188