Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 188

Author Topic: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)  (Read 189396 times)

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)
« Reply #1035 on: January 07, 2013, 10:45:37 pm »

Do not judge he who chose not to judge.

What about people who spent days planning an attack, went ahead and did the attack...and then changed their mind and backed out once victory was no longer certain, and are eagerly allowing others to take the fall and pretending innocence?

Can we judge those?

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: January 07, 2013, 10:48:21 pm »

The drums of war grow louder.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: January 07, 2013, 10:48:45 pm »

Hey Inithis, you said my other post was in the wrong thread?
I thought that thread was for posting our actions or did I mess up somehow?
Either way I edited my post to bold the action I wanted to take just in case.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: January 07, 2013, 11:06:58 pm »

Hey Inithis, you said my other post was in the wrong thread?
I thought that thread was for posting our actions or did I mess up somehow?
Either way I edited my post to bold the action I wanted to take just in case.

Sorry, that was just me jumping to conclusions. I thought you had put in the actions for a different RP.

*self-shame*
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: January 07, 2013, 11:09:13 pm »

You angry at the turn of events, Lord Bucket?

Taking advantage of an opportunity is one thing...but this has just screwed you over, pretty sure.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: January 07, 2013, 11:11:32 pm »

I just realized something.

You knew that noone's souls were being grabbed by anyone save Javier before this all went down? So his afterlife wasn't stealing your worshippers at all?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: January 07, 2013, 11:13:18 pm »

I just realized something.

You knew that noone's souls were being grabbed by anyone save Javier before this all went down? So his afterlife wasn't stealing your worshippers at all?

...You see what I mean?

Seriously, Bucket, if what you say is true we could have avoided all of this with just a kind word. No guns were necessary.
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: January 07, 2013, 11:16:45 pm »

To be honest I think this war may have been a bad idea. I, as the goddamn alliance leader, am willing to accpect if the world goes back inhospitable a state of status quot. I am not willing to lose the greastest bastion of civilzation in the known to petty wars, no matter what its patron goddess says. I proper we all back the fuck down and go back to a period of uneasy peace.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: January 07, 2013, 11:19:30 pm »

To be honest I think this war may have been a bad idea. I, as the goddamn alliance leader, am willing to accpect if the world goes back inhospitable a state of status quot. I am not willing to lose the greastest bastion of civilzation in the known to petty wars, no matter what its patron goddess says. I proper we all back the fuck down and go back to a period of uneasy peace.

...Honestly, I would have been fine with this earlier as long as Bucket was HARSHLY punished.

But, it's a very, very big can of worms y'all have opened, and I thinkknow it's far too late to stop.

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: January 07, 2013, 11:22:28 pm »

This war will end with the destruction of man and his civilzation. I will not allow that to happen. We will go back to status quo or weaken ourselves through petty fighting. Pick which one you prefer devil.

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: January 07, 2013, 11:24:54 pm »

...I meant the GM has already started writing and would be pissed beyond human belief if we all agreed to stop.

And did I ever say I was out to wreak revenge on humanity? I don't think anyone wants to destroy humanity, me among them.

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: January 07, 2013, 11:29:55 pm »

Okay...now the sun is guaranteed to go out.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: January 07, 2013, 11:30:43 pm »

I'm fairly sure a war among the gods will fuck up the humans. We are all powerful beings and those fights tend to get messy.

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: January 07, 2013, 11:31:37 pm »

If it is fought in the other planes of existence it shouldn't.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: January 07, 2013, 11:31:50 pm »

I haven't started writing. Are you kidding me? I've got half an hour before I have to other things, and this'll take like two or three hours.

But that doesn't mean you get to back out

Sun goes out, no big deal. Just means the rest of you will have to think of something to keep the things keeping you alive, alive.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 188