Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 188

Author Topic: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)  (Read 189500 times)

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)
« Reply #975 on: January 07, 2013, 08:38:58 pm »

...Just tell us your motivation, LB.

It wasn't originally my idea. I was asked to be the one to lead the attack.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #976 on: January 07, 2013, 08:39:38 pm »

A few things force to bring up.

One, Usael, you are supporting the person who broke her promise. As a fae of contracts.

Two, you were doing PMs and you didn't think once to maybe inform me? So I could at least have an idea as to what is going on?

Also, because it'll be obvious anyway, mr god of life is on celestia's side.

A god with war as a lesser domain is not as powerful as a god with war as a major domain, but still more powerful than a god without war as a domain.

I still need to add the new people to last turn's post, so I might have to finish this turn tomorrow.

Lord Bucket, you will at the very least pm me what the 'true' measure of you and your ally's power is.

I am upset. I am upset in the same way that a DM would be if you killed the bartender who was going to introduce you to a major Npc wh was going to give you your next quest. Game destroying? No. Annoying, unprepared for, and stressful? Yes.

Please stop arguing about your god's e-peens. I will find out think tally, you will all pm me exactly what you contribute, who you contribute to, what you tell your followers to do, and how much worship you'd like to use. And then we will start World War G.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #977 on: January 07, 2013, 08:41:53 pm »

I enjoy how you guys think that LB is the alliance leader when he is not.

...Does it really matter?

Also, Jbg, you might want to change your previous actions with frightening the Dwarves.

Hmm, Vgray, you might want to promise the Dwarves great riches to come and fight Celestia. They'd probably jump on that immediately.

GM raaage edit: Sorry, sir. Will do, sir.
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

racnor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #978 on: January 07, 2013, 08:42:27 pm »

wait, which promises? :o
Compromise position: Turn the mother bear, train the babies to use pyromancy and then eat Alice.
Right, the !!☼ARMCHAIR☼!!. I forgot.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #979 on: January 07, 2013, 08:44:19 pm »

Copy that. PM inbound.

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #980 on: January 07, 2013, 08:45:06 pm »

She had a non-aggression pact with Jbg. She decided to attack him with no provocation after he told his soldiers to stay away, violating her contract with him explicitly.
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: January 07, 2013, 08:50:50 pm »

One last note. You don't have to be near the pride or whatever to get power. You just get it from it beng there. Being near it doesn't give you more.

The promise about not seeking out or interfering with the other Powers. She made a big speech about it. I would quote it. But it's difficult on an iPad.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #982 on: January 07, 2013, 08:53:10 pm »

"I seek no quarrel with you. You have every right to exist, and I will not seek you out nor interfere with your activities. This city and its immediate environs, however, is under My direct and personal protection. I advise you to not interfere with its inhabitants."
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #983 on: January 07, 2013, 08:53:36 pm »

Simply, after feigning peace and tolerance, making above speech and constructing a non-aggression pact...

She declares war. Not as retaliation, but as instigation. Everything she said was a lie.

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #984 on: January 07, 2013, 08:54:16 pm »

Lord Bucket, you will at the very least pm me what the 'true' measure of you and your ally's power is.

Typing now. Will be a few minutes at least.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: January 07, 2013, 08:55:36 pm »

Oath breaker! Destroy the vile fiend!

Why bucket?
Are you angry you manifested as the sun, and the sun was never you before you existed?

Aaah, trollestia how you make me laugh

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #986 on: January 07, 2013, 08:57:52 pm »

Really, discounting betrayal or really bad luck, I think we're going to win this.

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: January 07, 2013, 08:59:44 pm »

Quoting MM here because YOLO , also look at my first and third quote in my signature

Edit: they seem relevant to the situation

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #988 on: January 07, 2013, 09:01:21 pm »

Quoting MM here, also look at my third quote in my signature
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Good game, every time I got close to beating it, my game would crash and the file would become corrupt  :(
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

racnor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #989 on: January 07, 2013, 09:01:33 pm »

well, so much for that. I think my character will have to withdraw after I deal with all of these angels and demons sent to attack me and my courier, and I hope that the support I provided is enough. Sorry, guys.
Compromise position: Turn the mother bear, train the babies to use pyromancy and then eat Alice.
Right, the !!☼ARMCHAIR☼!!. I forgot.
Pages: 1 ... 64 65 [66] 67 68 ... 188