Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 188

Author Topic: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)  (Read 189625 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)
« Reply #390 on: January 03, 2013, 08:44:43 am »

Hmm, a disease which lets people become stronger/augmented/pop out children, sounds pretty decent way of encouraging population growth
Agreed. If you're trying that, I will delay punishment; if you succeed, I will grant you pardon. Assuming the disease, you know, "infects" enough people--100 new babies from your "dis"ease won't completely counteract the 2,500 500-1,000 lives you took.

And if carriers look like plague marines, I wonder what they would look like if they had a carapace?
Plague marines in powered armor?

Azem devil of Wealth Earth and fire. Since Inithis is the afterlife devil...
So, like Hades without the death?
Yes...my devil is a Hades/Pluto ripoff.
Meh, we're all ripoffs a little bit. I'm a combination ripoff of Armok, Khorne, and the God-Emperor of Mankind, Bucket is a ripoff of a pony, and Wyrm is a ripoff of Akatosh.
I doubt that, because I have no idea who that is.

Hey, when i get enough worship, I'm gonna replace the sun with something... more befitting of such a violent planet. And it's gonna make all the humans happy to boot!
...What is it? Does it at least provide light and warmth for the world?

By the way, Jbg, you claimed that you were the only good god around. You had a point with Bucket's rule of terror, but what have I done that's so terrible?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: January 03, 2013, 08:47:41 am »

You made elves 2.0.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: January 03, 2013, 08:59:25 am »

Mr. Welch, my Eladrin aren't like the race from "D&D" 4th Edition. At least, not on purpose.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: January 03, 2013, 12:57:11 pm »

Hey, wait; the afterlife is my jurisdiction! (or will be, anyway.) You can't just go stealing it.
Ugh, fine. I'll only create the Valhalla part to replace the sun. BUT, you have to get a council of all the smartest and wisest dead humans together to discuss what would make things better for mankind. Such minds can't be wasted.
Hey, when i get enough worship, I'm gonna replace the sun with something... more befitting of such a violent planet. And it's gonna make all the humans happy to boot!
...What is it? Does it at least provide light and warmth for the world?

By the way, Jbg, you claimed that you were the only good god around. You had a point with Bucket's rule of terror, but what have I done that's so terrible?
Yes, the semi-valhalla, the eternal battles there, the clashing of blades and the heat of battle, radiates heat which will bring light and warmth to the world through the glory of battle.
Also, yeah; You made elves.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: January 03, 2013, 01:00:39 pm »

I don't believe the world has Dwarves yet...

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: January 03, 2013, 01:02:51 pm »

r\
I'm creating them as soon as i have enough power, then killing off those disappointments that were the Chaos Creatures with javier's disease. Think about it, Dwarves are the perfect embodiment of all my spheres, Madness, Chaos, and Violence!
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: January 03, 2013, 01:07:17 pm »

r\
I'm creating them as soon as i have enough power, then killing off those disappointments that were the Chaos Creatures with javier's disease. Think about it, Dwarves are the perfect embodiment of all my spheres, Madness, Chaos, and Violence!

Alright. You can have Chaos Dwarves. I'll make my own brand.

Devil of Wealth Earth and Fire people. Dwarves are the perfect race to carry out my will...
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 01:10:04 pm by Vgray »

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: January 03, 2013, 01:10:41 pm »

I was going to ask what was the bad thing that I did but then I realized how stupid that sounds. But hey, I gotta be bad to be good, or something.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: January 03, 2013, 01:13:15 pm »

Why do you think the Eldarin are elves? They're just...magical...pointy-eared...um...They weren't intended to be elves!
Sig

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: January 03, 2013, 01:13:33 pm »

r\

Alright. You can have Chaos Dwarves. I'll make my own brand.

Devil of Wealth Earth and Fire people. Dwarves are the perfect race to carry out my will...
I would've thought kobolds were more suited for a devil of wealth, but whatever floats you incorporeal demonic hell-barge.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: January 03, 2013, 01:25:15 pm »

Just remember to make every race with lust, a single generation is not a race.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: January 03, 2013, 01:26:35 pm »

Alternatively, add immortality.

By the way, my question about the Eladrin's lifecycle wasn't answered. What's their estimated average lifespan, and can they reproduce?
Sig

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: January 03, 2013, 01:32:54 pm »

Kobolds? I suppose. I'd have to give them all candles to wear on their heads.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: January 03, 2013, 01:37:01 pm »

By the way, my question about the Eladrin's lifecycle wasn't answered. What's their estimated average lifespan, and can they reproduce?
Forever with no sex: why does that sound bad?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: January 03, 2013, 01:41:59 pm »

Forever with no sex: why does that sound bad?
Because you aren't me?
I'd rather have immortality than coitus. Immortality of the can-live-indefinitely-with-no-aging variety, not the cannot-die variety.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 188