Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 188

Author Topic: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)  (Read 189697 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: (Un)Holy Powers(OOC)
« Reply #2100 on: January 23, 2013, 07:19:35 pm »

Ok Proposal to punish Javier for the great plague.

I will vote nay.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2101 on: January 23, 2013, 07:21:00 pm »

I am still a God. And I will not be killed without a fight! I will never stop striving to protect the world and her people. I will stop your killing of the innocent unbelievers, i swear it!
Hah, you protect the world. I'm not pro-innocent-killing, though.

I swear, when I wake up I am marching straight to the atheist city and telling them that they're cool with me, and that I love the shit out of them.
Hah. Hahahaha. Haha. There are so many things wrong with that...you're a god known for evil and destruction, you're telling atheists you don't need them to believe in you, etc...
I am a god of War, Chaos, and Madness. I am not seen as evil nor have i acted evil. You however are threatening innocents with plague, death, and annihilation. Your Synod is corrupt, and Chaos will always be here to save the world.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2102 on: January 23, 2013, 07:22:24 pm »

Actually, I'm the only one threatening them.... Everyone is slapping me >:( which isn't very nice!

I also vote nay for the condemnation
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 07:26:34 pm by javierpwn »

Inithis

• Bay Watcher
  • The Riftborn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: January 23, 2013, 07:27:56 pm »

Nay for condemnation(although if he does it again he gets it.)
He immediately begins to beavergoat the man quite thoroughly! At the very beginning, the man is mystified by James' actions, but his face quickly becomes a mask of horror when the procedure starts!

"OH GODS WHY? WHYYY?"

After a twenty minute session, the man is left white as a sheet, hairless and completely and utterly dead. James congratulates himself on a job well done!

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: January 23, 2013, 07:28:44 pm »

They're not atheists because they don't believe in you, they know you exist, they just want to have nothing to do with you.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2105 on: January 23, 2013, 07:33:10 pm »

I vote Aye.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: January 23, 2013, 07:35:14 pm »

Ok Proposal to punish Javier for the great plague.

I will vote nay.
Crap, I forgot to write those up.

I am still a God. And I will not be killed without a fight! I will never stop striving to protect the world and her people. I will stop your killing of the innocent unbelievers, i swear it!

I swear, when I wake up I am marching straight to the atheist city and telling them that they're cool with me, and that I love the shit out of them.
Hah. Hahahaha. Haha. There are so many things wrong with that...you're a god known for evil and destruction, you're telling atheists you don't need them to believe in you, etc...
I am a god of War, Chaos, and Madness. I am not seen as evil nor have i acted evil. You however are threatening innocents with plague, death, and annihilation. Your Synod is corrupt, and Chaos will always be here to save the world.
I'm not going to bother to argue. Just to point out...you did cause destruction, none of your domains are "nice" or particularly positive, and we haven't threatened anyone who is innocent with anything.

A. A proposal to execute Jebyg
Due to the great threat the slumbering god poses, we ought to execute him posthaste rather than let him slumber. Requires a two-thirds majority.

B. A proposal to punish Javier for the Great Plague
Javier committed various crimes before being inducted into the Synod, and therefore it has been suggested we punish him for those crimes. Requires a two-thirds majority as well.
(Worth noting, if one more person votes Nay on this it's dead.)

Spoiler: The Synod (click to show/hide)
[/quote]
[/quote]

Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: January 23, 2013, 07:40:33 pm »

A. Aye.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2108 on: January 23, 2013, 07:43:49 pm »

Well I'm going to vote no for punishing Javier because I myself had wanted to sacrifice a city for mana in the past, and I'd feel like a hypocrite if I voted yes.  Please don't do it again though.

I'm going to abstain from the vote to execute Jebyg because I don't want to get involved and I kind of feel bad about ending this forum game for someone unless it seems really necessary.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: January 23, 2013, 07:46:15 pm »

dAIDS won't kill him!
It will just hurt him.... Really badly

Nay, for execution, I don't want to end it for him
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 07:49:15 pm by javierpwn »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: January 23, 2013, 08:24:12 pm »

The punishing-Javier thing fails.

Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2111 on: January 23, 2013, 08:40:39 pm »

I'll vote nay for executing Jebyg. He's pretty fun to have around, all things considered.

If you have a beef with him however (say he ruins your city, or eats your followers, or removes your arms to build a chair), then it should be up to you and whoever you can convince or bribe into helping you to deal with him. After all, no good myths end with "The other gods gangraped the evil into oblivion, and it was never heard from again."
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: January 23, 2013, 08:44:57 pm »

Sig

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: January 23, 2013, 08:53:40 pm »

We really should figure out what the hell kinda creatures we're going to make to be the jailers of Divalcatraz.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: January 23, 2013, 08:58:49 pm »

I vote we find and convert the remaining wyverns if it's gonna be a flying fortress, or use golems if it's subterranean.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 188