Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: Scurvy Dogs (Pirates + DitV)  (Read 4548 times)

KujiUn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Scurvy Dogs (Pirates + DitV)
« Reply #75 on: January 24, 2013, 02:42:29 pm »

Session is on for tomorrow! Rest up!
Still alive, amazingly.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 25, 2013, 01:13:24 am »

We might double dip and go Sunday as well. Pokemon could be in Flux this weekend due to some system changes.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 25, 2013, 01:14:33 am »

Can we wait for everything to be done for the new version before switching to it?
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 25, 2013, 01:30:34 am »

Wrong thread. And I'm not sure. Sounds like Kuji might have already changed a good portion of the stuff over.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 25, 2013, 01:37:25 am »

Well, while we're talking about it and waiting for tomorrow night for this, I sent Kuji a PM of a possible Rags conversion. If it doesn't work for whatever reason I'm just going to relegate her to base NPC that I play occasionally and just make a new char to fit the rules of the system.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 25, 2013, 07:38:38 pm »

We should be good to play tonight, but I may not be on until just before start time.

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 25, 2013, 09:31:08 pm »

Alrighty then, Server is up and running.
The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

KujiUn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 26, 2013, 10:39:20 pm »

Welp, looks like we're playing Pirates tomorrow to make up for not playing last week.
Still alive, amazingly.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 27, 2013, 05:44:41 pm »

Alright. We should be good to go tonight.

We will likely be doing ship to ship combat, and I'm going to have to decide how that works. For now, I'll have all raises in navel combat target one or more character specificly, but after tonight I'd like to take feedback from you all and either make a ship fallout table, and/or mandate the creation of a character sheet for the Scarlet Fang.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: January 27, 2013, 05:51:13 pm »

Hmm, I sort of have an idea. We'll have four characters available - five if Fel can make it/stay awake - so two people can man the port side cannons and do all combat on that side, and the other two will do the same for starboard. As Captain, Adriana should probably lead one side, and as the gunner, Sam should take the other one. but I warn y'all ahead of time that Lee is not built for any sort of actual combat (his Will stat is only two usually, but right now it's one for the next encounter he's in due to fallout), and if Fel does stick around, Sunny'd probably have to go to whichever side ends up getting Lee simply to make up for his lack of combat prowess.

What do you guys think about that? Good idea/bad idea?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 27, 2013, 06:10:12 pm »

I don't think the Dogs system calls for the plan to be that detailed. And you will have a proper crew.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 27, 2013, 06:25:24 pm »

I remember you saying in an earlier session you didn't want all of the players in a conflict at the same time; I thought that by splitting it up into two sides we could all participate in it without overburdening you. ^^^; But if necessary I could just have Lee not be in the naval battle, since he'd be more of a liability than a help in that situation.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 27, 2013, 07:07:55 pm »

Anyway, server is up. Kuji got my issues sorted out, and I'm hosting for myself. Name is Scurvy Dogs, password is the same as Haika's. I'll be rolling proto NPCs, and perhaps we can start a bit early when I'm done.

Haika

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 27, 2013, 11:14:57 pm »

Not sure what happened here guys, but I'm quite ill, and just woke up. I wouldn't be in much shape to play the captain at this point anyway. Frankly, I'm not all too keen on this system, and I haven't been for a while, it seems very vague and hard to wrap my head around(even when I'm not feverish).

In any case, sorry for flaking today, and I vote a character sheet for the fang. A ship is a member of the crew after all. Otherwise you arn't giving it proper respect.
The research assistant couldn't experiment with plants because he hadn't botany
Don't expect a bonsai tree to grow the miniature planting it.
Trust your calculator. It's something to count on.
Pencils could be made with erasers at both ends, but what would be the point?

KujiUn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 01, 2013, 04:26:23 pm »

Session! Today! YAY!
Still alive, amazingly.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7