Why would we need a map?
- 0 (0%)
Screw maps!
- 1 (2.5%)
ARMS FOR THE ARM CHAIR!
- 14 (35%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 37

Author Topic: (Un)Holy Powers  (Read 51206 times)

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (Un)Holy Powers
« Reply #300 on: January 05, 2013, 10:39:30 pm »

Inithis could be white on black, like This
But anyway:
Have my angel talk to Carolus and Batar. Tell them to hold off fighting an epic battle that would last for days and go down in legend as the day the skies turned black, the clouds floated upon the ground, and chunks of earth were thrown up to be with the stars, the day the gods stood and watched, shocked into silence. Tell them instead to focus on bringing people into my service, through force or displays of power. Tell them to avoid the magical cities of the fae and of Celestia, and to never attack fortresses of the Dwarves who worship me.
But for the Dwarves who decided to not worship me, send my angel disguised as a horrid creature (*cough*forgotten beast*cough*) the angel shall stop when the blasphemous dwarves have given up hope and pray to me for protection. When they do, the angel shall teleport away, but such that it looks like i vaporized it to protect my Dwarven children.
If the Dwarves actually start to beat my angel however, give some energy to the angel so it wins. If for some unfathomable reason against all possible odds the angel is almost killed, just bring him home and let him rest.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 04:16:46 am by Jbg97 »
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: January 06, 2013, 02:00:20 am »

Order my sorcerer to stop his casting, and instead work on building shrines, homes, anything else that will give them a haven to practice their arts.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: January 06, 2013, 04:13:18 am »

Empower the most 'loved' one of my cult into a sorcerer, making him/her a hermaphrodite just because.
Other than that, rest. And send Javier the rest of my Influence.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 06:27:24 pm by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Rhyme

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: January 06, 2013, 06:53:19 am »

(Didn't quit, just had little time to read through all the pages)

As it seems to be difficult to gain followers by being the old man who records everything, i'll look for any diety or other powerful creature that thinks knowledge is important and ask whoever is interested if they would help me in my effort in exchange of being the first to read everything I write down during my travels. (which may or may not be interesting)
Most people's relationship with Dwarf Fortress is akin to Stockholm Syndrome.
Dwarf Fortress doesn't mean to do it... I just can't behave sometimes so it has to correct me.
Wait, there's a player list?

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: January 06, 2013, 02:01:43 pm »

While I find this to be an... interesting idea, I'm not quite sure I understand your terms, and when dealing with Fae, this could be my last eon here if I walk into that deal.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: January 06, 2013, 03:30:13 pm »

Recruitment is sort-of open? Yes please. Elaborate.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: January 06, 2013, 04:04:01 pm »

Spoiler: RP (click to show/hide)

Azaroth will assist in construction of a temple, as described, and use influence to strengthen and protect it from the unfaithful. Orobos will also go around and trash villages that do not join this new city of Kreeghem.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: January 06, 2013, 05:08:20 pm »

When the raiders arrive home, ask for a share of the loot. Use this treasure in a ritual to increase the magic of myself and my followers.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: January 07, 2013, 05:43:48 pm »

Celestia

I think it's time for the god of war to meet the devil of death.

Locate Jebyg and utterly annihilate him. If possible, don't take the long route through his warriors. Hunt him down personally and destroy him. If he retreats into the Celestial Realm, follow him and destroy him there.

Once he has been destroyed, do a flyover of the world and announce both to his followers and those he has harmed that I have slain him. Advise everyone to abandon the ways of war and live in peace.

With that done, retreat once again from the world and continue city building by dispensing helpful advice through my avatar. Inform the wyverns that prior to my arrival humans had not yet figured out how to even make bricks, and that so far as I know, the dwarves are the only mortal race with knowledge of smelting. Consequently, providing them with gold is unlikely.

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: January 07, 2013, 05:50:42 pm »

Inform Yeiss to have the wyverns to hunt in groups of 5-6 if they have to defend themselves they can. See if you can open some form of communication with these slayers if and explain that we will hunt wildlife instead of domesticated animals. Make sure to you keep yourself safe above all else.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 12:52:09 am by jaass »

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: January 07, 2013, 06:01:23 pm »

"Well Celestia, it seems that protecting you from attack raised your ire. Well, I'll be sure to guide your people along the right path when you are dead and your body burnt on a funeral pure to provide light to those whom you've let starve without it."
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

racnor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: January 07, 2013, 06:03:12 pm »

channel 30 magic to celestia,

Usael finds the most skilled smith among his followers, and commissions a bronze spear.
Spoiler: The Spear of Summer (click to show/hide)

to the centaur: noble one, the world is changing, and we will be the ones who make those changes. already, to great powers clash in the celestial realms, and there is much glory to be found in this war that racks the universe. Under me, as General you will hold far more power than most creatures dream of, and as a sign of my sincerity, I give you this.(hand's over spear containing 1/5 of my power)

"now, let us strike down the mad prophets of this bleeding god": I kill Carolus, and the centaur kills Batar
Compromise position: Turn the mother bear, train the babies to use pyromancy and then eat Alice.
Right, the !!☼ARMCHAIR☼!!. I forgot.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: January 07, 2013, 06:16:02 pm »

Help destroy Jebyg.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: January 07, 2013, 06:18:15 pm »

Azaroth comes to watch the battle, and gain even more power from it.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: January 07, 2013, 06:25:28 pm »

"Azaroth, help me out here. We are both beings of war, and Celestia means to conduct war through means that deprive you of power. Will you not support me?"
And to add an action:
Send my angel to strike down the centaur before he reaches my champion, then send the angel to aid Carolus and Batar against the Fairy Lord.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 06:28:39 pm by Jbg97 »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 37