Why would we need a map?
- 0 (0%)
Screw maps!
- 1 (2.5%)
ARMS FOR THE ARM CHAIR!
- 14 (35%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 37

Author Topic: (Un)Holy Powers  (Read 51233 times)

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
Re: (Un)Holy Powers
« Reply #270 on: January 03, 2013, 03:02:07 pm »

Rest as my mortal continues his journey

Edit: Could there possibly be a pop. counter for my husks so I know how many I have? Or are they just considered followers?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 03:45:32 pm by flameboy99 »
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: January 03, 2013, 03:30:00 pm »

Make two imps, an incubus and a succubus.
They don't eat souls, but suffer when they go a long time(a month)without sex.
They can impregnate(incubus) and be impregnate(succubus) by anything that give live young and is feasible for the foocubus to do the deed with. They however can't make babies by themselves(incubus/succubus). Babies of the foocubus gender will be foocubus, all other are whatever the mother/father is.
Live for 200 years.
Carnivores.
Minor shapeshifters.
They look like humans with bat-like wings out the back, small horns out the sides of the head that curls round to frame the face and a tail(spade-tipped)
Oversee cult.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: January 03, 2013, 03:42:58 pm »

create chaos spawn Carriers, who have a disease which will wipe out the chaos creatures
Empower the disease inside Hafrii
Let demon get more followers
Create 2 imps of pestilence, who turn people into carriers
Create an STD which causes only great pain,which stops when lustful urges are fulfilled,and makes women give birth to multiple children every time , inside the lustful town
Turn the medicine man into a carrier
Give the secrets of spreading pestilence to a mortal man
And grant the remaining Carriers a hard, steel carapace, to protect them more easily from the Eladrin, while also giving them the ability to create new carriers if they so wish
My honorboundslaves worshippers will build a temple in my honor
And the possessed man will order another Temple of Disease erected
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 04:21:20 pm by javierpwn »

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: January 03, 2013, 04:32:03 pm »

Ahem.
Create a Valhalla for all the warriors of the land, no matter how they die they shall come to it. In this afterlife the warriors will eat, drink, and fight at their leisure for all eternity. The clashing of blades and
the heat of battle causes the afterlife to radiate light and heat as strongly as the sun. Fortunately for the mortals, the physical manifestation of this afterlife is currently always behind the sun, the sun blocks the heat from it and shields the mortals from the power of 2 suns. Should the sun ever disappear however, the afterlife shall keep life going on the planet, albeit in a less benevolent way.
Then, create Dwarves, the perfect embodiment of my influence. Chaotic creatures who will be content even if their spouse has been eaten of they eat in a nice enough dining room, insane creatures who regularly have "moods" that produce impossible objects, violent creatures that can bite Frost Giants to death if they have lost all their limbs.
To the dwarves, i gift the knowledge of Steel smithing, mining of ore and smelting of said ore, metalworking, alloying, and the knowledge of the greatest substance on/in the planet: Magma. Magma is believed by the Dwarves to be my rage in liquid form. They revere this substance as holy, and frequently feed it junk as a sacrifice to appease me.
Then, to all my followers, i say "Ye, Let the Humans and the Dwarves be total bros. Let no bad blood flow between ye. The Dwarves shall supply you humans with great weaponry, and in return you humans shall protect them from extinction."
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 04:34:11 pm by Jbg97 »
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: January 03, 2013, 07:28:30 pm »

"Raiding, eh? I've got just the thing for that. But make sure to bring me back something nice when you return! Delmas, how'd you like to go on a bit of a trip? You know, maybe see the world and kill some interesting people so that you can take their equally interesting stuff? "

Use wind magic to fill the sails of my raider's ships so that they have an advantage at sea, and send Delmas on one of the ships to aid them. Go and meet with the new potential member of my court, and try to recruit them.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: January 03, 2013, 07:35:38 pm »

Remember, rancor, you promised to build a temple.

Have the Eladrin continue to fight evil when they can, while spreading the word of Draco and telling them that (what's the name of rancor's city?) is a good place to live. Make sure to advised them not to attack anything they can't handle. Continue to grant miracles of various sorts through Tylea and her disciples to continue to attract worshipers. To combat unjust tactics used by other gods, both "good" and "evil," as well as to reduce the crowds bugging Tylea, require that those requesting miracles to Tylea be worshipers of me (although I won't deny miracles being asked on behalf of someone other than the asker). If rancor Usael builds the promised temple, I will have Tylea personally go to it and give it her blessing, as will the Eladrin; I will also grant a minor blessing, like a luminous altar or something, as specified by Tylea or Usael. Mostly, gather my strength for a truly great miracle I am planning, and invest some to attract worshippers.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2013, 12:12:07 am by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: January 03, 2013, 10:12:50 pm »

Celestia

Resume city building

* Restore my avatar and retreat from the physical world

* As per previous turn, continue teaching the arts of fire, kiln, pottery, brick and glassmaking.

* Teach them health and sanitation, boiling water before drinking, bathing and cleaning, etc. Make them aware of the possibility of transmission of disease via sex, and encourage a culture of monogamy. Not because of morality. Do not punish the promiscuous. Simply present it as a matter of wise discretion. If you drink unpurified water from a stream...maybe there will be nothing in the water to harm you, but maybe there will. If you have lots of sex with lots of people, maybe none of them will have any diseases to give you, or they might. It is not a question of morality. I am not demanding specific conduct from them and I will not punish them for promiscuity. But make them aware of the risks and advise them towards discretion.

* Genuinely and honestly inform them of the other powers of this world. Let them know that there are gods besides Myself, that there are demons and devils and faeries and shapeshifters and other creatures. Advise them that some of these creatures will wish to befriend them, while others may seek to destroy them. Do not seek to frighten them. Do not incite anger or xenophobia. Simply do My best to ensure that they are well informed.

* Assist them in the construction of a durable and beautiful city, by providing information and advice, as well as functional design and layout. They will be doing the physical labor, but I will provide all the information they need, I will provide heat for their brick-making facilities in order to quickly and efficiently produce large quantities of high quality bricks, and I will provide permanent lighting so that the streets may always be lit.

* Designate an area for the construction of a wyvern roost. Inform the people that wyverns will be coming, and that they are nice and want to be our friends. Be present when the wyverns arrive, and fly formation lead to bring them to their area. Make a point of being seen affectionately petting and nuzzling the wyverns. Encourage the people to see the wyverns as great big teddy bears worthy of love and affection, who just happen to be big enough to accidentally destroy buildings...so it's just common sense to give them lots of space. Plan is for the wyverns to do the heavy earth-moving for the construction of the roost. We will provide them with inedible straw from the harvests to pad their nest. If they seem willing, recruit the wyverns to assist with other heavy construction efforts as appropriate: digging, moving boulders, etc.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: January 03, 2013, 10:24:45 pm »

Good luck with honestly describing us all.

Can you be sure to include something about me being willing to accept appropriate penance and restitution to absolve people of their sins?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: January 03, 2013, 10:27:44 pm »

Good luck with honestly describing us all.

Can you be sure to include something about me being willing to accept appropriate penance and restitution to absolve people of their sins?
OOC bro.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

racnor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: January 03, 2013, 11:32:13 pm »

I'll do my turn in the morning.
Compromise position: Turn the mother bear, train the babies to use pyromancy and then eat Alice.
Right, the !!☼ARMCHAIR☼!!. I forgot.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: January 03, 2013, 11:44:45 pm »

The Fear god chuckled at the going ons of the other gods before going back to his own matters. Each of his followers had a dream in which a voice told them to "Go to a far off land. There you will find the City of the Sun Godess. Go to the mountains west of there and make a camp sourrnding the highest peak. There you will make an artifact, a gate of black stone drawn from the moutains heart. Carve on it scenes of terror and bravery, tales of the world. Soon I will bless this gift but that is for later. This is a holy site for out people and an area in which you can be safe in. Set up trade with the City of the Sun Godess and the wyrms. Change is coming my followers and your acension will soon be at hand. The Fear God then commanded The Fears to range far and wide, causing terror in their wake. When a hero would show up they would test him and, if he was worthy, take him to the momument to be a high priest.

Give followers a dream to go to a mountian near Celestia's city and build a gate made out of black stone. Tell the fears to fuck around and send any worthy heros to the gate.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: January 04, 2013, 09:24:33 am »

Azaroth
This Goddess of the Sun, destroying a God already. She would be a fine challenge no doubt. But first, I must be more powerful. Rampant destruction, whilst great fun, won't cut it. No, a proper following is what is needed.

"Orobos, send these humans to their city. I do not care how you do it. They will all witness my power, and they will throw themselves at my feet." I commanded.
"As you will, my lord." And with that, my servant vanished.

Doing the same on the other side of the city, the humans were soon gathered behind their walls. With a thundercrash, a flash of blinding light, and the heat of an inferno, Azaroth appeared amongst them.

Orobos then speaks, "Behold, mortals! Look upon your King! Azaroth the Destroyer commans you to kneel!"

Hesitant at first, the sea of humans knelt before their master. However, not all of them were so sensible.
"I will not kneel!" Exclaimed one man, a noble evidentally, by his slightly nicer clothing and the small of entourage of armed men standing around him.

"And who are you, little one?" boomed the voice of Azaroth.
"I am Morgar, king of this land. And I shall not permit your existance!"
"Well, king Morgar, it is only fair that you fight for your crown. You and your men, defend yourselves!"

Both Azaroth and Orobos will go to the settlements surrounding a nearby city, and force them all to go to it. Preferably without too much destruction. Once that is done, Azaroth will materialise in the center of the city, and declare himself God-King. Any one who refuses is offered a choice. Death, or to fight Azaroth. They are all permitted to fight together though, it's only fair.

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: January 04, 2013, 12:12:58 pm »

Protogenos

"Yeiss, prepare the Wyverns to for a migration to Celestia's City."

"Yes, Protogenos but may I ask why?"

"The Goddess and her followers have extended a invitation for I and my followers that is why."

"Fine, my God I will prepare the migration to Celestia's City"

Tell Yeiss to gather the Wyverns (if there is not enough room have them settle to a near by mountain) to go to Celestia's City, and that Goddess and her followers has extended a invitation to I and my followers. While there try to gather some followers, also talk about his opinion on the wyvernslayers and how large are their numbers. See if you can send out any human followers to see why the wyvernslayers are attacking in the first place.

(Worship suppose to be 30)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 12:33:31 am by jaass »

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: January 04, 2013, 05:12:00 pm »

didnt read lol
...Nah, Just kidding. This is exciting.

racnor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: January 04, 2013, 06:06:58 pm »

Feeling oddly anxious about his appendages, Useal fortifies his body with a little magic.
In the city of Avalon, a Temple is raised in thanks to the kind assistance of Draco and his Eladrin. The Hall of Justice is a large building with an open courtyard in the front, where the laws of every government In the land (read:both governments) are inscribed on the stone walls, alongside depictions of eladrin. The temple as numerous private rooms for the arbitration of disputes, and public cases are held in the yard. The faculty is blessed such that all who enter will act more just and honest(justice from Draco, honesty from me.).

Useal then leaves the city to wander the city and plains, meeting with the surrounding fae
, looking for entities that might follow him, or are interested in his ideas. He leaves his militia to guard the city, but stays close enough to return to oppose threats.
Compromise position: Turn the mother bear, train the babies to use pyromancy and then eat Alice.
Right, the !!☼ARMCHAIR☼!!. I forgot.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 37