Why would we need a map?
- 0 (0%)
Screw maps!
- 1 (2.5%)
ARMS FOR THE ARM CHAIR!
- 14 (35%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 37

Author Topic: (Un)Holy Powers  (Read 51264 times)

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
Re: (Un)Holy Powers
« Reply #90 on: December 29, 2012, 11:56:37 pm »

Literally only two gods are neutral/god in this, me and LordBucket I think. You'd think there would be more gods that aren't just "BadassMc Death and Fury Battle Kill Edginess."
Why? Why would anyone be "Boring McNeutral" when you can be like me "Chaotic McFuckY'all"
Vestigial sanity.
You DO realize we are  on the Bay12 forums, right?
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 29, 2012, 11:57:53 pm »

Literally only two gods are neutral/god in this, me and LordBucket I think. You'd think there would be more gods that aren't just "BadassMc Death and Fury Battle Kill Edginess."
Why? Why would anyone be "Boring McNeutral" when you can be like me "Chaotic McFuckY'all"
Vestigial sanity.
The only "Insane" or "Chaotic" parts of Bay12 are the DF Sections, the rest of the forum is pretty chill.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 29, 2012, 11:58:41 pm »

Vestigial sanity.
Why do you think I only expected vestigial sanity?

Anyways, I think this will either be a fun challenge or end with my god being trapped in a prison made from the bones of his followers and being beaten by demons. Either way.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 30, 2012, 12:18:16 am »

Anyways, I think this will either be a fun challenge or end with my god being trapped in a prison made from the bones of his followers and being beaten by demons. Either way.
No, that's stupid. Using just the bones is inefficient, we use the blood as mortar and the flesh as bricks. Duh.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 30, 2012, 12:19:48 am »

No, that's stupid. Using just the bones is inefficient, we use the blood as mortar and the flesh as bricks. Duh.
Those have got to be the worst body parts for use as mortar and bricks. Bile and cartilage would be better.

...Why am I helping you?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 30, 2012, 12:22:35 am »

Those have got to be the worst body parts for use as mortar and bricks. Bile and cartilage would be better.

...Why am I helping you?
No, bile is only sticky at first but never dries, blood sets strongly though. Also, flesh os softer than cartilage, I intend for my prisoners to be comfortable. I am no barbarian.
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 30, 2012, 12:27:15 am »

...Why am I helping you?
No, bile is only sticky at first but never dries, blood sets strongly though. Also, flesh os softer than cartilage, I intend for my prisoners to be comfortable. I am no barbarian.
...Thanks????
Sig

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 30, 2012, 12:51:02 am »

Even the fear god dosen't know what the fuck.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 30, 2012, 01:04:50 am »

Even the fear god dosen't know what the fuck.
Then my work is done.

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 30, 2012, 01:57:39 am »

Create Race: Wyvern (Dragons)

Biology: -Extremely resistant to different weather and temperature extremes.
           - Livespan is effectively immortal but they can in a sense die if enough physical damage is done.
           - A dragon can not truly die but temporary removed from this plane of existence.
           - Extremely resistant certain types of magicks and physical damage
           - Also has the ability to fly

Death: When a dragon dies its' essence is actual disperse throughout the planet. A dragon a be revived by using a complex ritual or by another dragon.

Language: Their language has a limited physical effect on the world. For example if they want to breath fire they have to say the necessary words for it.

Culture- Dragons are quite aware of other gods existence and even able to sense the influence of other gods on the lesser races. Dragons don't actually worship other deities but they will make pacts with them if it suits their goals.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 30, 2012, 02:04:07 am »

Oh hey, Skyrim dragons.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 30, 2012, 02:31:56 am »

We should have acted. They're already here. The previous posts told of their coming. Jaass's laziness, was merely a delay, 'til the time after the thread opened, when the sons of Bay12 would spill their own insanity. No one wanted to believe. Believe they even existed... But when the truth finally dawned, it dawned in FIRE.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 12:08:18 pm by Jbg97 »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 30, 2012, 03:52:39 am »

GM I think you missed Rhyme and I on the tail end of page 3.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 30, 2012, 08:45:41 am »

Create Race: Wyvern (Dragons)

Biology: -Extremely resistant to different weather and temperature extremes.
           - Livespan is effectively immortal but they can in a sense die if enough physical damage is done.
           - A dragon can not truly die but temporary removed from this plane of existence.
           - Extremely resistant certain types of magicks and physical damage
           - Also has the ability to fly

Death: When a dragon dies its' essence is actual disperse throughout the planet. A dragon a be revived by using a complex ritual or by another dragon.

Language: Their language has a limited physical effect on the world. For example if they want to breath fire they have to say the necessary words for it.

Culture- Dragons are quite aware of other gods existence and even able to sense the influence of other gods on the lesser races. Dragons don't actually worship other deities but they will make pacts with them if it suits their goals.
Two things.
One, do they reproduce in addition to being nigh-immortal and able to resurrect each other?
Two, don't imagine that wyverns are the only dragons. Once I get out of my do-little-conserve-energy phase, I'm making dragons, too.
Sig

jaass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 30, 2012, 12:07:36 pm »

Perhaps we make them together, then?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 37