Why would we need a map?
- 0 (0%)
Screw maps!
- 1 (2.5%)
ARMS FOR THE ARM CHAIR!
- 14 (35%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 37

Author Topic: (Un)Holy Powers  (Read 51200 times)

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
Re: (Un)Holy Powers
« Reply #75 on: December 29, 2012, 11:00:50 pm »

Send my angel to this contest, make the angel invisible for this. Then when the faery tries to trick the giant, have the angel move the giant's arm to where his tickle convulsions will rip off the faery's arm. The angel will then whisper to the faery "HOW'S THAT FOR FUNNY YA PRICK."
Angel? I don't recall you ever making one.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 29, 2012, 11:18:09 pm »

Send my angel to this contest, make the angel invisible for this. Then when the faery tries to trick the giant, have the angel move the giant's arm to where his tickle convulsions will rip off the faery's arm. The angel will then whisper to the faery "HOW'S THAT FOR FUNNY YA PRICK."
Angel? I don't recall you ever making one.
I did, read my post that is 2 of my posts back from this one.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 29, 2012, 11:20:08 pm »

That's better. For some reason, it wasn't showing that part of the post earlier.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 29, 2012, 11:22:51 pm »

10,000 people? Wow. This planet must be pretty small or watery.
((GM, if you say Yes, I'll shut up about population, although as a downside I'll use that information to my advantage later.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 29, 2012, 11:34:35 pm »

10,000 people? Wow. This planet must be pretty small or watery.
((GM, if you say Yes, I'll shut up about population, although as a downside I'll use that information to my advantage later.))
Maybe the planet is earth sized or larger but a near extinxtion event lowered the population to about 10,000. Kinda like what actually happened here on earth once or twice.
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 29, 2012, 11:41:08 pm »

He said a hundred thousand, not ten thousand.  Also remember the humans here are at a technology level about where they're discovering the wheel, so that would put us at a couple thousand years BC.

Also keep in mind the number of gods of insanity, necromancy and death this universe apparently has. It might have been more difficult to establish large civilizations on this planet than it was on earth.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 29, 2012, 11:44:03 pm »

Don't forgot the diseases i spread

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 29, 2012, 11:45:22 pm »

Literally only two gods are neutral/god in this, me and LordBucket I think. You'd think there would be more gods that aren't just "BadassMc Death and Fury Battle Kill Edginess."
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 29, 2012, 11:47:56 pm »

I'm a devil.....
The only devil......

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 29, 2012, 11:49:52 pm »

Literally only two gods are neutral/god in this, me and LordBucket I think. You'd think there would be more gods that aren't just "BadassMc Death and Fury Battle Kill Edginess."
I'm nuetral! I want to help people but I do it in painful ways.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 29, 2012, 11:50:10 pm »

Me and Kashyyk are devils.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 29, 2012, 11:50:44 pm »

And I'm the only Fae.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 29, 2012, 11:51:24 pm »

Why? Why would anyone be "Boring McNeutral" when you can be like me "Chaotic McFuckY'all"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 29, 2012, 11:52:07 pm »

He said a hundred thousand, not ten thousand.
He retconned that, stating it was a mistake:
Sorry, ten thousand. Bit on the low side.

Also remember the humans here are at a technology level about where they're discovering the wheel, so that would put us at a couple thousand years BC.
Wasn't Earth a fair bit over 10,000 people 5,000 years ago?

Also keep in mind the number of gods of insanity, necromancy and death this universe apparently has. It might have been more difficult to establish large civilizations on this planet than it was on earth.
So...we were interacting with the world before the game starts? Given the ratios of gods...yeah, throw in a little smaller/waterier than Earth or a recent mass extinction, and totally plausible.

Um, what about me?

Why? Why would anyone be "Boring McNeutral" when you can be like me "Chaotic McFuckY'all"
Vestigial sanity.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 29, 2012, 11:52:37 pm »

Yeah, but you could of made something marginally interesting. I mean, beings of death and destruction that are chaotically idiotic are fun and all but they're practically a dime a dozen.

Also, I only thought that the original six people who posted were playing. My mistake.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 37