Why would we need a map?
- 0 (0%)
Screw maps!
- 1 (2.5%)
ARMS FOR THE ARM CHAIR!
- 14 (35%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 37

Author Topic: (Un)Holy Powers  (Read 51424 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: (Un)Holy Powers
« Reply #420 on: January 21, 2013, 03:57:31 pm »

Give Jebyg dAIDS
divine AIDS, FYI. (Hopefully specialized for Jebyg in specific. Just in case, I will avoid fluidic contact with Jebyg.)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

racnor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: January 21, 2013, 04:02:07 pm »

And to clarify further, when I said "block Javier's attacks, I did not mean the DAIDS, I meant the potential attacks on hospice citizens.
Compromise position: Turn the mother bear, train the babies to use pyromancy and then eat Alice.
Right, the !!☼ARMCHAIR☼!!. I forgot.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: January 21, 2013, 04:24:57 pm »

Alrezar

"Gold? What are you waiting for then? Let's use that Frostforge to make some mining gear and get to work. Quickly now, we need to have something to trade before that dwarven caravan gets here, or we'll have to wait years to get some decent metal weapons! Here, if you make a giant pickax for Delmas and... Damn it, he's still not back from that expedition? Look, just get to work mining what you can, and I'll be back with Delmas and the expedition soon."

Tell my people to make mining gear in the Frostforge and have some of them mine for gold to trade with the dwarves
Take a force of my fae followers with me and search for Delmas' expedition
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: January 21, 2013, 04:50:39 pm »

Cupiditas

Race making time: Asps(spellchecker passed, wow) are what the foocubus were to be.
They don't eat souls, but suffer when they go a long time(a month)without sex.
They can impregnate(incubus) and be impregnate(succubus) by anything that give live young and is feasible for the foocubus to do the deed with. They however can't make babies by themselves(incubus/succubus). Babies of the foocubus gender will be foocubus, all other are whatever the mother/father is.
Live for 200 years.
Carnivores.
Minor shapeshifters.
They look like humans with bat-like wings out the back, small horns out the sides of the head that curls round to frame the face and a tail(spade-tipped)
without the shapeshifting power and only live 50 years, but have a feel good aura.

And if the chance is low, make more chances. Increase the lust of the Eladrin, but not to the point where they jump on each other in the middle of battle.
and join the Hospice party, dress classy.

You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: January 21, 2013, 04:59:16 pm »

Azaroth

1. Create a fire imp, and bind it to my temple. It will live in the furnace-altar, feed off the fuel my followers provide and imbue the smelted metal with power. I will pay for it's upkeep costs.
2. Orobos will train my followers in the art of war, and have them equipped with power-imbued arms and armour.
3. Orobos and I will also go to the siege of the dwarves and I will demand subserviance from the armies of Carolus. All those who refuse will be destroyed. (Try to detain Carolus instead of killing him though) In exchange, I demand all dwarvern warriors to worship me above all others (worshipping others in the pantheon is fine, but I must be priority).
4. Also, give Orobos a slap for the mindless slaughtering. I'm in charge and I say mindful decimation.

Crash the hospice party. Be quietly threatening, and deflect all attacks against self back on the perpetrator.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 05:39:35 pm by Kashyyk »

racnor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: January 21, 2013, 05:19:49 pm »

Hospice party instructions: Usael rolls his eyes."what's this? I don't even.... Do you want everyone to think you're all insane?

He turns to the citizens"sorry about this, they should probably get board and leave soon. Don't touch the avatar of fire, he's having a bad day"
Compromise position: Turn the mother bear, train the babies to use pyromancy and then eat Alice.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: January 21, 2013, 05:33:32 pm »

"I'm just having some discussion with the leaders of this town. They have...unique ideas; I'm trying to discern the usefully innovative ones and dispel the harmful ones. Such as the ones that I am the same as that fiend Jebyg..."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: January 21, 2013, 05:36:04 pm »

"Hi, please to meet you all."
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: January 21, 2013, 05:40:51 pm »

"Ewww, what is that on my foot?..... Oh it's just a mortal. Listen, you all better stop staring at me OR I WILL EAT YOUR CHILDREN!
Now that that is taken care of..... I demand you start worshipping us!
So says the Devil of Disease and Death!"
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 05:42:32 pm by javierpwn »

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: January 21, 2013, 05:44:35 pm »

Don't mind him. I don't even know why we let him join the Synod...

You people do like gold yes? And gems?

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: January 21, 2013, 05:46:40 pm »

Many of the people in the town glare at you, shoo their children inside, and it is overally a very somber and disturbing event as you walk the streets. A few of the leaders agree to meet you, flanked by soem strangely dressed guards...they wear robes rather than armor, though iron helmets adorn their heads, and bronze spears are in their hands. Mages perhaps?

"What is it you want, Deity?" the spokesman says the last word as if it were a curse.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: January 21, 2013, 05:49:39 pm »

Ethereal grab some random carrier in the lands.
Pick him up whilst everyone is talking, stroking my creation behind the ears

racnor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: January 21, 2013, 05:52:23 pm »

The god of law is just offended by some vague implication that he is similar to the god of chaos, the devils of disease and sex want you to stop being atheists, The golem wants you to trade with him, and I have no idea why the fire devil is here.

Also, i continue to defend the mortals.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: January 21, 2013, 05:57:17 pm »

"I fine with them being atheists, I just here to make friends."

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: January 21, 2013, 06:03:47 pm »

"I'm just hear to watch the show. And keep this meeting peaceful." Azaroth says, and winks at the guards.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 37