Why would we need a map?
- 0 (0%)
Screw maps!
- 1 (2.5%)
ARMS FOR THE ARM CHAIR!
- 14 (35%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 37

Author Topic: (Un)Holy Powers  (Read 50311 times)

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (Un)Holy Powers
« Reply #180 on: December 30, 2012, 09:32:33 pm »

Rolepgeek posted two hours ago saying that a turn update was coming soon. Might be easier on him if we didn't keep posting new actions while he's typing.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: December 30, 2012, 10:39:40 pm »

I updated that previous turn.

Next turn will come in a bit. Playing DnD right now.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: December 30, 2012, 10:50:02 pm »

Strelic was mildly disappointed by the lack of big cities, without any big cities where would the humans go to trade or partake in games of chance? Strelic wasn't exactly a patient god, and waiting a few hundred years for the progress of civilization to speed up sounded particularly boring. Therefore, Strelic set about giving the humans in the small settlement that worship him his blessing. The town would hopefully find itself to be very lucky with their farming and trade with other settlements.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: December 30, 2012, 10:52:22 pm »

That blessing better include resistance to disease, my disease is ravaging everything
And it is really hard to stop something like that

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 30, 2012, 10:55:06 pm »

Well, considering that I'm the god of luck, they'll probably turn out to be the lucky ones in this scenario.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 30, 2012, 11:28:19 pm »

What do you mean by that. I test those that worship me. If they fail they become scared and form the common worshiplers. Those that are brave are raised to the higher ranks and inspire the populace.
Oh. Someone was killing people who failed the Fear Test...

And here's my actions again.
Anyways. Draco will transform seven of my disciples, chosen by my prophet who I would like to know the name of into a new race, which I will call Eladrin. They are like tall, slender people with wings and pointed ears and golden skin, and can detect evil within their sight. To punish the criminals, they have an array of magical spells. I will also give the remaining disciples new weapons* and the skill to use them. The Eladrin will be ordered to seek the ones who caused this disease. And I will hope I don't burn through my reserves of power.

Hopefully the fact that I'm only making a few Eladrin will keep down the cost.
*Made from a metal a bit past what's common at the time. If they have nothing more than copper, give them iron or bronze. If they have bronze, give them steel (iron is actually a bit worse than bronze, just more common and alloyable into steel).
TL;DR: Make Eladrin. They're probably more or less Angels, but made from mortals. Take that as you will.
EDIT: Make them angels, officially, and drop the wings. Also, if it would be cheaper/easier for some reason, make the Eladrin from scratch, although it should be cheaper to make them from existing people. Right?

About how much would it take to make a Lesser God?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 01:49:47 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 30, 2012, 11:32:03 pm »

Stop being Godlike and test mortals to your strength!
Also that woman is pregnant, so you get a free  Eladrin :P

I also gave you that woman, granted it was by chance, she became your most devout

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 30, 2012, 11:37:34 pm »

It was less me killing them and more of them going insane and running off into the woods. They prolly chilled there until a buch of asssholes landed there on a ship and a kid convinced them to scare some pirates or something.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 30, 2012, 11:39:39 pm »

Stop being Godlike and test mortals to your strength!
Also that woman is pregnant, so you get a free  Eladrin :P

I also gave you that woman, granted it was by chance, she became your most devout
Well, two things.
1. I cured her of her disease. You didn't give her to me.
2. I'm not making her an Eladrin. She's going to be something more special. Part of why I want to know her name.
3. Seriously, don't claim credit for MY work.

It was less me killing them and more of them going insane and running off into the woods. They prolly chilled there until a buch of asssholes landed there on a ship and a kid convinced them to scare some pirates or something.
Look, give me a hand against the plague devil and we'll call it even. Or penance, if you prefer that.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 30, 2012, 11:43:08 pm »

Bitching, I was thinking you were going to be mad about the whole making horrible abominations and siccing them on the popluace in order to draw out heros thing but whatevs.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 31, 2012, 12:27:52 am »

Bitching, I was thinking you were going to be mad about the whole making horrible abominations and siccing them on the popluace in order to draw out heros thing but whatevs.
The what?
Sig

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 31, 2012, 12:30:22 am »

You don't know. I can tell you this. More than it costs to make a race. And also you will receive a tithe from them(of worship).

About the lesser god thing.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 31, 2012, 12:32:40 am »

Also, who wants to up the turns to a decade, so tech can progress? As for the giant thing, you weren't wrestling a year, it was just a few days, but time is weird for fae.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 31, 2012, 12:34:20 am »

Sure.
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 31, 2012, 12:35:23 am »

The what?
[/quote
Look at my newest action.
Nikalas commands his followers to travel with the fearlings and set up shop in small villages.lThey will keep the fearlings in hidden places nearby. When a hero emerges to fight the monsters and the "cult" they will test them to know their bravery and devotion. After all the fearlings are dead they will revel themselves to the hero and tell him that he has been judged worthy to join the religion and help the scared.
The God himself will appear to those who are scared as a kind stranger and inspire them to be brave.
The basic idea of Nikalas is that he is Choatic Good masquerading as Choatic Nuetral or Nuetral Evil.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 37