Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 49

Author Topic: Roll To Redshirt  (Read 89676 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Redshirt
« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2012, 08:09:10 pm »

Respawn.
Check medigun.
Decide to link the GM to a potentially relevant page on the TF2 wiki.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2012, 10:35:41 pm »

WALK UP TO A RANDOM BLUE LIKE A BADASS AND SLAP HIM.

"JOIN THE REDS AND GET A FREE HUG. AND THE ABILITY NOT TO HAVE ME BLOW YOUR FACE OFF WITH MY GUN."

Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2012, 04:39:52 am »

signal a charge.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2012, 09:17:41 am »

Shoot the reds.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2012, 01:42:43 pm »

Find a Jetpack, kill them with a minigun from above.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2012, 04:09:36 pm »

ASSAULT ON GVATRIZ 3: TURN 4
          484REDSv233BLUS.

Misko wants an MG! (6) there's an MG! Shame those blues got there first though.
Irony tries to shoot the tank! (3) the shot glances off the turret compartment.
Kingquest tries to call an air strike! (5) fighter planes come in for a strafing run!
Pufferfish wants mobility! (5) he sticks small wheels on a mortar designed to be used in a trench. It still works.
Exkirby has a smart idea! (1) the spraypaint does nothing, other than making the affected blues disguised commandos!
Unholy tries to clear the bunker! (5) he storms in, kills the remaining 3 blues, and claims it!
Onyxjew wants to find his daggers! (6) he grabs his daggers, decapicates a blue with them, then trips and stabs himself.
Doomblade wants artillery! (6) he shoves Pufferfish off of a mobile trench mortar and takes control!
Dirg wants to be a wizard! (5) he waves his hands at a duo of blues. They explode!
GWG checks his medigun! (6) he does the exact same thing that he did the turn before last.
Still works.
Corai tries to hug a blue! (4) he says hell yeah and joins the reds.
Scapheap yells for a charge! (6) about ten reds follow him, including Corai and his ex-blue.
They charge straight past a bemused Blue 1 towards a MG-equipped bunker.
Turncoat Persus shoots the reds! (1) the shell explodes in the breech, setting off the tank's munitions supplies and blowing it, and Persus, sky-high.
Miauw tries to find a jetpack! (4) he gets a jetpack, then shoots a Blue with an assault rifle burst.
No minigun though.

BLUE REACTION: (4)
Blu MG 1 fires on the reds! (4) Misko and another red are killed.
Blu MG 2 fires on Scapheap's chargers! (6) it takes out six reds, including Corai. However, a trigger finger spasms, sending a bullet right through the bunker's firing slit. The gun silences.
Blue 1 shoots at the flying Miauw! (3) the bullet clips the jetpack, causing Miauw to drop the rifle.
Blue 6 shoots at the incoming planes! (1) a ricocheting bullet takes out the only  AA gunner in the area.

RED STRAFING RUNS (3+1)
The first red plane strafes! (1) it accidentally decimates Scapheap's assault squad, leaving only a confused-looking ex-blue.
The second plane tries to actually kill some blues! (6) it flies straight into a bunker, blowing apart 13 blues and 6 unlucky reds caught in the blast.
The third plane is caught in the second's shrapnel! (6) it blinds the pilot, who smashes into the next bunker along! 19 blues and 10 reds are caught in the explosion.
The last plane attacks the incoming blue armour! (4) it takes out one of the tanks.
 (2) Kingquest has seriously annoyed fighter command.

END TURN STATUS!
              456REDSv189BLUs

Sorry it's late, was very busy today.
Also: 44 dead blues in one turn. So many 6s....

I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2012, 04:13:27 pm »

FLY TO UPPER ATMOSPHERE WITH JETPACK, JETPACK DOWN AT SUPERSONIC SPEEDS INTO ENEMY BUNKER.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 04:13:36 am by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 30, 2012, 04:15:48 pm »

Organize pincer attack on tanks position, using owned/ruined bunkers for cover.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2012, 04:29:54 pm by misko27 »
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 30, 2012, 04:27:36 pm »

RESPAWN.

USE THE "JOIN-THE-REDS-OMATIC" AND RECRUIT BLUES TO THE RED ARMY.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 30, 2012, 04:52:15 pm »

respawn with armor. take control of MG 2.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 30, 2012, 05:20:03 pm »

If tangled: Get untangled.

If not tangled: Heal someone with a wound or several.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2012, 05:23:06 pm »

Attack blue bunkers with mortar.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Onyxjew944

• Bay Watcher
  • Fear no man, and trust no wizard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 30, 2012, 05:48:11 pm »

Just kill something.
Greater Collection
Quote from: Steel Resolve
I shall be ready! My head is full of disturbing but useful information. And all it cost me was my peace of mind and sanity. A bargain!
They told me to aim higher, so we dug deeper.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #58 on: December 30, 2012, 05:50:07 pm »

SPRAY PAINT THEIR SOULS
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 30, 2012, 05:52:38 pm »

Capture nearest group of blues and use magic to interrogate them to learn where the nearest blue spawner is.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 49