Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 21

Author Topic: The Adventurer's Path - Turn 37 The dark mine  (Read 21315 times)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Re: The Adventurer's Path - Turn 11
« Reply #105 on: January 08, 2013, 03:58:45 am »

Finish off the tackled kobold with a good stabbing.

Zarule

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Adventurer's Path - Turn 13
« Reply #106 on: January 08, 2013, 08:52:51 am »

------------
Turn 13
------------

Party's Turn

Rip and burn!

[3+1=4] With a battlecry you incant your spell "Suffio!" you yell, with the intend to set your claws aflame. Sadly the word does not do what you think it does and your hands are scorched black, drying up and shriveling. [4] It hurts quite a bit. [6vs1] This does not prevent you from hitting the one eyed kobold square in the face however, [3] causing him some pain.
After hitting the kobold you decide to land, the wings tire you out quickly.

Fire again, take out the cobold furthest away.

You take aim at the 'leader' kobold once again. [1vs1] You arrow goes even further off target this time.

Fires at the healthy slinger with one of her pistols.

With a scream in your lungs you fire of one of your revolvers. [6vs2] It Hits the kobold square in the chest [5] causing quite a bit of damage, it stumbles in pain.

Use the advantageous position to throw the kobold at one of his still-standing allies.

[5] You lift up the kobold above your head and you throw him to his nearby ally. [5vs5] The other kobold sees this coming however and quickly sidesteps the thrown body. [3] The thrown kobold grunts as he lands.

Finish off the tackled kobold with a good stabbing.

With your blade drawn you jump after the thrown kobold. [5vs3] The kobold proves easy prey as it lies crippled on the ground. [4] You stab it in the throat without mercy, The kobold gurgles blood and then dies.

Swing at the 'Working Legs' Kobold

[2vs5] The kobold still proves to be to nimble for you in your heavy armor and quickly steps out of the way of your swing.

Kobold's Turn

The 'leader' kobold sees a arrow pass not to far from it's head again, this time he sees the culprit however and he gives Duros a harsh glare. But, at the moment he seems to be more interested in helping his friend and he once again raises his spear towards Derm. [4vs3] And manages to score a hit right after the bird-man lands, hitting his right wing. [5] Derm reels back in pain and blood drips down the wing. At this point the 'One-Eyed' kobold frenzies in pain and uses it's sling as a melee weapon. [6vs5] And quite effectively as it clobbers Derm across the head. [6] A loud crack can be heard and Derm's eyes start to lose their focus.

At the other side of the skirmish a kobold screams in rage as he sees his friend's throat being stabbed. [5vs4] It swiftly stabs Facol in the leg with it's spear. [6] Facol Grimaces as the spear punctures furs and then flesh.

The Spear kobold grins at Grey as his enemy once again misses and he raises the spear for a second attack. [1vs4] This time Grey is much better prepared however and deflects the spear using the hilt of his hammer.

The bullet wounds bleeds profusely and with a grim expression the kobold looks at April's revolver. It swings around it's sling and fires off a another rocks towards the gunslinger. [6vs4] Hitting her much like Derm: right on the head. [6] April steadies herself from the blow as blood drips down her head.

Status
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 08, 2013, 09:08:50 am »

((Right, someone come and protect me whilst I give derm a quick rub with my magic hands. I've done my bit of bloodletting. Concentrate your fire chaps.))

"Come on chums! The fiery birdman’s hurt! To me!”

Run over and crouch next to derm, rubbing his head and shouting "Heal!". In a magic way.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 09:11:34 am by lawastooshort »

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 08, 2013, 09:15:08 am »

"On my way."

Rush to Facol and shout Protection(on Derm).
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 09:19:17 am by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 08, 2013, 09:21:37 am »

Shoot the leader.

(( Damn my master assassin is the worst assassin in the history of assassins. ))

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 08, 2013, 09:48:28 am »

"Ow, F***!" April curses as she's hit, and then takes out her other pistol quickfiring so she shoots at both of the slingers.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 08, 2013, 11:57:04 am »

"You..." Derm growls. "are going to regret that. He stands up, but falters. "Ugh..."

Derm points at the lead Kobold and intones "Melt.", then valiantly advances in the other direction.

Retreat slightly.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Adventurer's Path - Turn 10
« Reply #112 on: January 08, 2013, 12:26:14 pm »

"Ouch." Caern says, sympathetically, after watching the scene. "I'll try to distract them."

Take the Leader and throw him at One-Eyed.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Zarule

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Adventurer's Path - Turn 14
« Reply #113 on: January 08, 2013, 03:21:11 pm »

------------
Turn 14
------------

Party's Turn

Take the Leader and throw him at One-Eyed.

You push yourself up from the kobold corpse and quickly rush the leader to give Derm some breathing room. [2vs6] You try to grab the kobold but he moves a step back, avoiding your grasp.

Shoot the leader.

Third time's the charm! You knock back another arrow and let if fly straight towards the leader. [6vs5] It tries to dodge but the arrow hits his shoulder, [2] doing some light damage.

Retreat slightly.

With death breathing down your neck you desperately gather some mana and point towards the leader "Tabeo". [2] Sadly, in your state you do not manage to cast the spell properly and nothing happens. [4] You quickly retreat from the kobolds managing to get a fair distance between you and them, making a trail of blood on the ground as you do so.

Run over and crouch next to derm, rubbing his head and shouting "Heal!". In a magic way.

With the kobolds somewhat distracted and with Derm closer you try to move past the spear kobold in your way. [6] With a feint and a twirl you pass the kobold easily enough. With a sense of emergency you run up to Derm and lay your hands on his head wound. "Consano!" you shout, [1+1=2] but no healing energy comes forth from your hands.

Rush to Facol and shout Protection(on Derm).

Like Facol you try to run past your opponent [2] but the kobold quickly blocks your path, not letting you pass. You hope Derm is close enough for the spell to work effectively as you draw on the mana within you. "Praesidium!" you shout. [4+1-1=4] A power flows from you to Derm, encasing him in a faint barrier of green energy riddled with strange markings.

"Ow, F***!" April curses as she's hit, and then takes out her other pistol quickfiring so she shoots at both of the slingers.

You whip out your second revolver from it's holster and fire off both guns at different targets. [4vs6] The kobold in front of you just barely dodges the bullet, remaining unharmed. [4vs5] Your second target, The One-Eyed kobold. Does not even notice the shot in it's frenzy as the bullet narrowly misses the head.

Kobold's Turn

The leader kobold breaks off the shaft of the arrow stuck in the shoulder. Finally getting sick of that pesky archer he starts running towards Duros with it's spear raised. [1] Halfway there it trips, landing first face on the snout.

By now the one-eyed kobold is frotting at the mouth in it's frenzy and with Derm further away it decides to use it's sling the way it's suppose to be used. [3vs5] It slings a rock away but in it's frenzy the shot goes wide, the stone disappearing in some bushes.

With it's friend dead at his feet the spear kobold runs after the murderer, spear raised. [6vs5] With Facol distracted, trying to heal Derm, the kobold manages to get in a hit with it's spear. [2] But it ends up doing little damage thanks to the shaman's thick furs.

Blocking the way of the paladin the other spear kobold goes in for a stab. [2vs5] But Grey just slaps the spear to the side with a plated hand.

With a bullet narrowly dodged, Aprils opponent slings a stone towards her. [5vs5] She dodges the projectile with a jump to the side only a acrobat can reproduce.

Status
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 03:22:53 pm by Zarule »

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Adventurer's Path - Turn 10
« Reply #114 on: January 08, 2013, 03:27:53 pm »

"It would be far easier if you 'bolds just died." Caern notes, sprinting towards the fallen leader.

Headstomp the leader.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 08, 2013, 03:31:19 pm »

Aim for the one eyed kobold and kill it before it can hurt derm again

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 08, 2013, 03:45:42 pm »

Kill the one attacking me.

I'll have to heal derm after. Don't die derm.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 08, 2013, 03:58:47 pm »

Derm gives a small prayer to Ignus that he's kept the 'rise from the ashes' feature of phoenixdom.

Glare angrily at kobolds.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 08, 2013, 04:08:18 pm »

Smash the kobold in front of me.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 08, 2013, 06:24:55 pm »

April comes back up from the jump with a pistol shot at the kobold that just took a shot at her.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 21