Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8

Author Topic: Evolved: The First Step  (Read 6179 times)

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Re: Evolved: The First Step
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2012, 08:22:14 am »

Okay, guess the next round'll be tommorow. I'll post faster tommorow since it'll be easier to post on my laptop. Good night, or morning, whatever time zone you're in.  :D
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
  • The king lost his golden pantaloons, go find them.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2012, 09:41:31 am »

Oh, but some players haven't even posted yet and how should I know when to put all their actions in one post? If I wait for everyone to post, it might get too slow. And if I post one report for everyone like I was doing, people do new actions and I have to retype the report new action. Honestly, I didn't think that people would post this fast.
Just have their turns in the order they posted their actions, or what you feel best fits the story.
And you well get actions this fast if you give each of them there own turn post as soon they
post their action. Wow, that sounded confusing.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2012, 09:54:00 am »

(i just woke up about half an hour ago, so I'd prefer it if you posted daily.)

Look at file, if I am hungry look for food.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2012, 10:04:49 am »

Be surprised at how much these games always progress while I'm asleep.
(Don't take that as an actual action.)
Try to create a blade of some sort from my secretions.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2012, 08:02:02 pm »

Okay, to keep things on sort of a schedule, I'll post at around 6 hour intervals or if everyone's posted their actions. Fair enough?

Anyway, here's the action report for now:

Harry went to Allan and passed the locker keys, which opened his locker. Inside are the medical files from the hospital he was admitted to and a few pills prescribed by the pharmacist. There are also car keys to his families old car and house. After taking those items, you, Alexander and Simon go to the corpse, and eat some of his lower leg.

Harry and Alexander go help Nix break through the wall. After repeatedly punching and smashing the wall with pipes, it broke and sunshine shone through the hole. When it was wide enough, you bring the desk and decide to take a peek through.

Meanwhile, Lowell started secreting some sort of metallic alloy and moulded it into some sort of shiv or stake. Simon wipes some of the meat from his mouth and goes to read his file.

It read:
                  Dr. [OMITTED]'s report:
                                        Dr. Fell was a doctor here in Galapagos
(the city you're in, not the real island.) We recruited him to study the physiological changes in the subjects. Afterwards, Fell decided to allow himself to be put under the project for "science".  He appears to grow and move faster than the others and a scan showed that his heart beat rate was 10 times faster than the other subjects. Report to be continued.
                                                                        -the Doc.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 28, 2012, 08:05:33 pm »

Climb up.  If it's necessary, ask the others to form a MUTANT TOWER.  So that we can all get up. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 28, 2012, 08:10:15 pm »

check Locker. Look for exit.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
  • The king lost his golden pantaloons, go find them.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 28, 2012, 08:13:33 pm »

Go through hole, look around.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 28, 2012, 08:27:23 pm »

Find my file and read it. Keep my blade handy.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 28, 2012, 08:37:22 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 28, 2012, 08:51:34 pm »

I don't think it's too late. We haven't even got out of the lab. But just post your sheet in case. To the players, do you want him to join in? I have a way to implement his character with being deus ex machina. Anyway, the report post, as I said, will be posted around 2 hours from this post to keep on schedule.
Dying of laughter?

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 28, 2012, 08:57:14 pm »

All right. If anything, I'm just PTW. Because this sounds awesome. I'll have something up in about an hour or so.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 28, 2012, 11:40:22 pm »

Name: Gob Tanner

Skills: Was a magician, was good at illusions, escapism, the likes. Had a pet tiger.

Biological Improvement: Ability to contort body to fit through holes smaller than three inches in diameter, able to camouflage self a little, invisible by first glance, but noticeable, and advanced sleight of hand

Reason for signing up for the project: To escape death, the finale of life.

Wait to be introduced.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 11:43:47 pm by Pufferfish »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 28, 2012, 11:43:10 pm »

Wait...how can he fit into spaces half the size of his skull?
Sig

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 28, 2012, 11:45:34 pm »

Wait...how can he fit into spaces half the size of his skull?

There's an ability in Dungeons and Dragons that allows escape artists to enter an area of 2 inches in diameter given a sufficiently high roll and ability boosts. It was possible to do a take ten action and be able to make it with the proper equipment. If it's too OP then it can be doubled for sure.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8