Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: Evolved: The First Step  (Read 6182 times)

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Re: Evolved: The First Step
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2012, 06:38:40 am »

You continue searching around, and find a utility closet. When you open it, what you find is nothing like what you would've expected. It is the corpse of a utility clerk, who apparently got locked in and starved. As you approach the corpse, hunger suddenly grips you. A problem that apparently could not be fixed. You are conflicted. Should you eat him? It's not cannibalism and no one would miss him? Will you share this feast with the others? Or should you just search him and look for food later?

(If you do not eat after 3 more "play" posts, a post like this, you lose 0.5 health. You all have 10 hp)

Noctis, with the help of Allan, then goes to his locker, and it opens easily due to the banging done earlier which weakened it. It contained his old fencing mask which can't fit his new face, his old fencing sword and all of his medical files from the before time.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2012, 06:42:42 am »

((I'm the one who found the corpse right?))

If so, drag the corpse out in the open, so that the others can eat.  Start getting at the internal organs, like the liver and intestine. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2012, 06:47:44 am »

Harry look at the corpse "He work here. Don't have much love for these guys."

Eat a arm. Riled through pockets.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2012, 06:49:15 am by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2012, 06:49:13 am »

Allan went to the desk and looked at his file.

It read:
                Dr. [OMITTED]'s entry:
                  Poor Allan, I didn't think he would make it in time. He is lucky to have a father like that... but unlucky to have saviour's like us. Th is is the perfect chance for us to see if the subjects can heal broken bones on basic nutrients alone. He is critical to our knowledge to be able to utilise this new technology.[i/]

The rest of the Evolved all got the hunger surging in, all falling down and starting to tear at the poor man. Nix ripped open his torso and consumed his organs. The hunger was sated, you can feel stronger already, while Harry started munching on the arm.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2012, 06:50:42 am »

Riled through pockets of the dead guy.

-Harry
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2012, 06:53:41 am »

The man's pockets are filled with junk, like tissues but you do find a pocket knife and a set of keys. Now to find a place to use the keys for. They fit the lockers, so you won't have to destroy them anymore. You also find a card pass, it seems digitalized.
Dying of laughter?

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2012, 06:54:00 am »

"Refreshing."

Keep searching for an exit, keeping the metal tube ready, as a weapon.
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2012, 07:02:00 am »

Take knife as weapon.Open my locker.

-Harry

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2012, 07:20:40 am »

Harry goes to his locker and uses the key to open it. You find that there isn't alot inside since you weren't carrying many things when they kidnapped you. However you do find your old journalist's pass to your old office building and your taser.

Unfortunately, the taser has no batteries. Nix does find a crack on the ceiling. It seems weak enough to break and you might be able to boost yourself and the others up with the desk.
Dying of laughter?

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2012, 07:22:39 am »

Ask others for help to break ceiling and climb through. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.

AKingsQuest

• Bay Watcher
  • The king lost his golden pantaloons, go find them.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2012, 07:34:28 am »

break open the lock on my locker with pipe, then look for food.

Oh and Cheesecake, here is a tip. Most RTD have all players turns happen in they same post. That
way it keeps everything organized, and people up to date  on whats going on.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2012, 07:40:04 am »

Hand keys to Allan(AKingQuest) and take pass and taser. Help Nix(NRDL) with whatever

-harry

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2012, 08:07:31 am »

Oh, but some players haven't even posted yet and how should I know when to put all their actions in one post? If I wait for everyone to post, it might get too slow. And if I post one report for everyone like I was doing, people do new actions and I have to retype the report new action. Honestly, I didn't think that people would post this fast.
Dying of laughter?

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2012, 08:14:35 am »

Oh, but some players haven't even posted yet and how should I know when to put all their actions in one post? If I wait for everyone to post, it might get too slow. And if I post one report for everyone like I was doing, people do new actions and I have to retype the report new action. Honestly, I didn't think that people would post this fast.
Just wait for everyone to post and then post the entire turn. RTDs aren't supposed to be fast. That's what you do in most RTDs.

Alexander consumes the corpse, if there are pieces still left uneaten. If no, he helps the others find an exit.
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2012, 08:17:29 am »

((I would do it daily, most people can post in that time frame, if people haven't posted they missed one turn and the game isn't held up.))
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8